𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

Seven months later
April 14 one day before the wedding

ARIEL

A shriek makes its way pass my lips as Dario rolls me over on my back and then bends down to run his nose up and down the valley of my neck. "Tomorrow you will be Mrs. Amoretto" his eyes glow when he says it and mine soften.

Tomorrow is the big day, the day i've been waiting eagerly for and the day we both have been planing for seven full months and not to mention we're getting married. Here. In Italy.

Sicily to be exact, the place Dario speaks so fond about and it was truly a beautiful place I now understood why he missed it so much.

As I look up at those eyes of his my heart wants to explode with so much emotions, I can't believe ill be getting married in Italy with such a amazing man.

Tomorrow.

We had arrived around two weeks ago and everyday we have been pretty busy, with the help of Dario's family we have made sure everything is to be perfect tomorrow. Then we spent a few days with Dario's family here in Italy who were just as amazing as him.

They felt like my family already and now I was waiting for my dad and his new girlfriend to arrive.

Oh did you hear that? my dad has a new girlfriend and he's been with her for three months, I couldn't be any happier. He deserves somebody like Mariana in his life.

Gianna and Romeo were also gonna be here tonight since the moment they met again, they have been inseparable and Romeo was now living in Seattle with her.

They're adorable and he was just what she needed.

I spent every single day face-timing Gianna as it was pretty impossible seeing her, she worked and they both have had no time to see us. She was so eager to see me and the "big rock" attached to my finger.

Her words not mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him down with me so our chests are pressed together and kiss him, I moan in his mouth as our kiss deepens. "Tomorrow I will get to call you my husband." I breathe out.

"Are you nervous baby?" he asks with curiosity.

To mess with him I send him a unsure face "Well to be honest..." I trail off, and it only causes Dario's eyes to instantly shoot up and I watch a crease form on his forehead.