𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

One year later.

"Who are my special little girls?" I hear Dario from afar the tree coo at the babies, I had run back inside the house to make some quick sandwiches and wrap up some strawberries for the girls.

Dario laid on the ground beside the girls with a blanket beneath the grass as they laid on their back, reaching for his hair, and with each tug they giggled and screamed. "My sweet babies" he coos once more and leans over placing one gentle kiss on Isabella before placing another on Eliana.

After we found the genders of both girls, me and Dario were the most happiest ever. He was so excited to be a dad and spent almost every single day making there room perfect before their arrival in our new home.

We said goodbye to the mansion and built our new home from top to bottom, we chose every little detail together and made decisions together.

Our backyard was just as I pictured, peaceful. Plants and flowers bloomed everywhere and I made sure to keep them alive. Dario even surprised me by building installing a swing hung by a tree that grew thousands of lemons, just like the one from the first house.

The swing he use to swing me on everyday as he talked about his day, Little memories like that mean the entire world to me.

Our once was mansion was now ten times smaller and we sold the houses except the penthouse in Miami. So this was our new home but it was everything I ever wanted, still big enough for the four of us and more space if we have another kid in the future.

Our house is white with yellow shutters and a porch around the front of the house with a fountain in-front of the entrance with freshly trimmed grass and roses growing along the bushes.

We moved to Calabases shortly after we found out I was pregnant and it was a little surprising to our family but to us it seemed like a great idea I've truly loved being here, Dario took me here plenty of times before we settled on moving here.

As I near them, Dario reaches for the sandwiches and strawberries in my hand before placing a soft long-waiting kiss on my lips. "Thank you baby" a warm smile makes its way on my face before looking down at the girls, who were chewing on the sleeves of their shirt while looking back and forth between us with round doe eyes.

They both had tons of Dario's features and already had long brunette hair, the only feature they have of mine is the beauty mark above the side of their mouth. They were perfect.

I bend down on my knees and lower myself on the blanket reaching for Isabella first, tickling her sides and she immediately starts to smile and giggle. "Who's a sweet little girl?" then I start ticking both their necks and just like they're daddy they were too ticklish there.