𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

"Take off your clothes piccola." his beautiful, deep and Italian command, sends shudders down my spine and it only excites me.

On wobbly legs I stand right in-front of him, the look in his much darker orbs told me everything, he was absolutely ready to see me naked, as he awaits he takes another quick sip of his expensive whiskey and places it back down on the table.

I slowly and seductively start pulling down my satin shorts through my legs until i'm only standing with my red panties still on but if I was gonna get naked, he was gonna get naked with me.

"I'll only take my clothes off if you take yours off with me." I quietly whisper out and my eyes wander over to his, one perfectly dark brow rose, with curiosity and amusement but still nods, standing to his full height.

I bite down on my lip eagerly and impatiently waiting to see more of him, Dario slowly starts unbuttoning the first top three buttons and as he got closer and closer to the last buttons, I feel myself get wetter and wetter while shrugging the white shirt off.

My eyes immediately attach to his toned chest, so toned I only wanna run my fingers down his chest to his abdomen, then my eyes land on the tiger tattoo on the right side of his chest and a dragon on the other side, equally placed.

His abs are the next thing my eyes catch, so tempting and I only wanna mark him with my claws, they are defined just like everything else. He's truly the most sexiest man i've ever seen and my feet can't help but automatically start walking closer to touch him but he stops me with a simple raise of his hand. "Not so fast, you're turn piccola." he then motions me to continue.

I swallow nervously down but still nonetheless continue, I grab on to the hem of my panties and slowly slide them down and through my legs, until im completely bare under his eyes. "Fuck." he whispers quietly towards himself, almost like he's in a trance as his eyes land on my lower half.

It was once again his turn, the sound of his belt unbuckling makes me ten times more nervous but still so excited to see him, all of him, bare and under my eyes, as the belt unbuckles he slides it through the loops and off, then he starts unbuttoning his slacks and in one swift pulls his pants down.

As he starts reaching for his boxers, I don't listen to his order, instead I walk closer and remove the hand on his boxers before he gets to slide then off. His eyes immediately snap towards me with a narrow look in his eyes that only were about to yell at me for stopping him.