𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

I've been avoiding Dario at all costs, since the night we were outside and I was doing pretty good until now...

My eyes flicker to the tall building in a little shock, and once my eyes land on the big gold letters engraved Amoretto Enterprises Holdings Inc my breath hitches in the back of my throat.

How can a name be so damn attractive? Dario being just as attractive is only a plus and no matter how much i've tried to forget about that night, my mind drifts to the cigarette and his mouth only a few inches from mine.

People walked in and out repeatedly, some wore suits and others wore pencil skirts and I instantly felt left out, maybe even a little ofd and out of place. These people screamed filthy rich and I on the other-hand screamed a child getting a view of the place.

I take a deep breath and enter the glass doors, the inside was as beautiful as the outside but my eyes didn't wander around instead I stroll right in-front of a receptionist, who looks up and shines her pearly whites at me. "Good morning, have may I help?"

"Hi, may I see Dario Amoretto? im actually here to see him." I beam with a small smile and she nods while reaching for the phone. "Okay, may I have your name?"

"Ariel Romero." I assure and she picks the phone up, placing it against the shell of her ear, ringing I presume Dario up, "Give me a tiny moment." I nod abruptly and as she spoke, my eyes then flicker to every inch of space.

After about a good five minutes she places the phone back down gaining my attention, "Okay Ariel, you may go hes on floor-" but as she finishes her sentence her eyes wander over to a tall frame who was about to walk ahead of us. "Justin."

At the sudden name, Justin I presume turns and walks towards us with a dorky-like smile, "What can I do for you Maggie?" he questions while his eyes flicker to me very obvious he's checking me out. "May you take her to Dario Amoretto's office please."

He nods. "Of course," and then with a chip of his head motions to the elevators. "Follow me." as he states, I follow him side by side and we enter, while the doors shut he clicks the twentieth floor. "So," he turns. "Are you related to Mr. Amoretto?"

I laugh quietly. "Well not really...yet he's engaged to my mom." his eyes widen with a low chuckle. "No way Susanna? i've seen her around shes really nice and now that I think of it...." his eyes squint with concentration. "You look a-lot like her."

I force a choke up laugh. "I get that quite a-lot." he hums, "But how come i've never seen you?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Well I recently came to stay with my mom."