𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

ARIEL

ARIEL

Laura and Matteo invited us over for a pool party apparently those were their favorite things to do so i've been told by mom. Thank the fucking lord I actually brought some bikinis with me, and I end up choosing the black bikini that goes along with a mesh cover up.

I make my way downstairs quickly after mom practically rushed me for the past twenty minutes and we all got in the car. Laura and Matteo lived a little further then us and they were just as wealthy as Dario and it was easily tellable once we stop in front of gold gates, Dario leans forward quickly typing in a code and the gates opened.

Dario hasn't talked to me or even bothered to look at me, the resistance in his eyes were telling me everything I needed to know. He was pissed and the thought of that has me giggling in the inside. Payback is a bitch isn't Dario? no-one enjoys being edged.

But he was gonna fall sooner or later. When we get out of the car we walk up to the big front doors and ring it, one of their maids opens it and quickly stands to the side with a polite smile settling on his face. "Its nice to see you Mr. Amoretto, Mr and Mrs Amoretto are in the back please." she motions to enter fully in.

We step inside and Dario nods at the maid with a gentle smile which she also returns back with. "Thank you." the house is just as beautiful as Dario's but very easily different aesthetics. Laura definitely decorated the home to her liking while Dario's is more of his liking only.

We walked towards the back door opening it and stepping outside coming to view a few of Darios family members, Matteo instantly glances our direction and quickly stands to greet Dario first. "Fratello is that a grey hair I see?" Dario snickers at his remark. "You fucking wish man."

They both chuckle and playfully hit each-other like two children but then he greets mom after, "Susanna beautiful as always." he compliments her per-usual and gives a peck on her cheek. "Thank you Matteo." and then she walks around him and over to Laura, instantly sitting down to chat with her.

Only to leave me here standing by Dario and Matteo alone then he's greeting me. "Ah and the bellísima Ariel its nice to see you again." just like mom, he pecks me on my cheek like a form of respect.

A smile tugs my lips and I nod, "Grazie its nice to see you too Matteo." the sudden Italian coming from my mouth surprises him as his eyes widen then he looks over at Dario stunned. "Oh she knows Italian then yes?"

I'm not exactly sure why he's talking as if im not standing here but I clear my throat earning both eyes back to me and with a nod over to Dario I smirk. "Only a little, Dario's been teaching me right?" Dario's lips lift almost but rage still swirls in his eyes once Matteo looks the other way. "Oh really so you're a teacher now huh?"