𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

"It always is Dario! you know what i'm going over Cassandras house!" the loud shout has me jolting up and on quiet feet I walk to the top of the staircase to catch a glimpse of mom shouting at Dario before she's slamming the front door shut and leaving.

Dario raises his fingers to the bridge of his nose with a loud annoyed sigh and just when he's about to walk away, my footsteps grows louder as I take each-step down causing him to look up. "Hey you."

"What just happened? where is she going?" Dario walks back into the kitchen and I follow behind closely waiting for an answer, "She's not coming home tonight." my brows knit, its almost about to be pitch dark where in the hell would she be right now? is what I wanna ask but I don't want to pry. "She does this a-lot?"

"Most days yes but she usually returns in the morning with an apology." I nod slowly but still not understanding one bit. "And why were y'all just fighting?"

"Because I wasn't hard." my eyes snap back up completely taken back with his response, "What?" he walks ahead and opens the fridge pulling out some freshly well vegetables along with some steaks. "You heard me."

"That was to much information Dario." Dario scoffs and places the steaks on the counter along with the vegetables. "Haven't me and you shared enough already?" he has a point so I shrug and Dario pulls out a pan. "What are you making?" I ask and haunch over on my elbows while he stands on the opposite side of the counter. "Our dinner, I since the maids home for the day."

I raise a brow, "Hm I didn't know Mr. Amoretto can cook I thought he must've needed all of his maids to do it for him." Dario chuckles and begins to place the steaks on the frying pan, the steaks start to sizzle deliciously. "You'd be surprised Ariel. I'm actually a really good cook."

"What else can you make?" I lean forward with a smirk as I watch the man cook away, his white button up outlines his muscles and broad shoulders perfectly. Dario's hair is usually always slicked back with gel but today they were in all sorts of directions giving his luscious black hair a messy effect and I only want to run my fingers through the soft locks.

"I make a killer pasta, my grandma showed me how to make it back home." I drag out a hum in response, "That sounds delicious." I add causing him to look up with a sly grin, "Its very delicious."

Dario flips both steaks over and as he lets the other side cook he starts walking around the counter and with a simple motion of his finger, I raise on my feet and he instantly lifts me on the table causing me shriek with a giggle as he's settling himself in-between my legs. "Something else is very delicious and i'm very close to getting a taste right now."