𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

DARIO

Ariel Romero.

The sweet little vixen i've grown to care so fondly about and I just can't stop thinking about her. I think about her everyday and I fucking hate it.

Her whimpers, her moans, and her soft honey voice are engraved in my head. Theres no escaping her and god it was wrong.

I've been dodging sex with susanna because all I can think of is her gooddamn daughter. Ariel consumed my mind 24/7.

I can't believe I let myself get lost in her, in her. I truly had no intentions to fuck her in miami I was gonna resist and wait it out till she fucking left.

I mean truly, theres only so much a man can resist before he finally gives in to his desires.

It was me. I'm him.

But the moment she sat there with me and listened to everything I had to say made me instantly wanna kiss her and just fuck her. I couldn't help it I truly hated myself for doing this to susanna.

I was gonna just drop this whole situation just like we fucking agreed and never touch her again but of course I had to just go in her room yesterday for absolutely no fucking reason but to feel her and her soft skin.

Ariel was just so easy to talk to, so patient and she truly looked like she cared about what I had to say and I loved that about her.

God what am I doing? im making a mess a total fucking mess and I just hope when she leaves maybe we both will just end up forgotten what we had done.

When she leaves....

I didn't want her to leave to be honest, I wanted her here with me.

I haven't seen her all day she worked downstairs with the others all day. I groan as I rub my fingers over my temples in pure annoyance, I wasn't not only sexually frustrated but I was also physically frustrated.

On cue a soft knock at my door breaks me from my such sinful thoughts. "Come in" I respond firm as I continue finishing up some work and the doors swings open, and of course the sweet piccola stood right there.

She stood there in place, nervously playing with the ends of the sheets in her hands before finally speaking. "Hey whats up" she says and enters further in the room, before closing the door.

Then nears my desk, placing the papers right on my desk. "I finished these papers for you."

I lift them and observe them carefully, Ariel was picking up the job so easily, it was insane how easy she was able to understand since she told me technically this was her first job so it was a little surprising just how good she's doing.