𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ARIEL

ARIEL

"Oh this is exciting news Susanna im so happy for the both of you!" Laura exclaims making my mom giggle against her shoulder at the exchange hug. I blink a few times and decide to stand, I walk over to where mom is and suck up the pain nestling in my chest. "Congratulations mom, I do wish the both of you the best." my moms features soften and she pulls me in a tight yet warm hug. "Thank you for being okay with this."

"Of course" I whisper and hear my heart break every single second. I start walking towards Dario to congratulate him, and as I look up his eyes can't hold contact for more then a second. I wrap my arms around him nonetheless and his hand lifts, he holds onto my lower back tightly. "Congratulations Dario."

"Thank you Ariel." he murmurs quietly and proceeds to hug Laura, not giving me another look the entire night. We all retreat to our seats and the waiter returns with desert, my mom frowns immediately when everybody cuts a piece except me. "Ariel you don't want any?"

I shake my head and stand to my feet, clearing my throat. "No mom thank you, excuse me." I walk away without giving them a chance to respond and walk to the bathroom. I close and lock the door, instinctively I kick the stall a few times silently screaming and crying inside.

Once we've arrived back to the house it was pretty late so everybody went to their own rooms, and immediately after closing my door, I slide down the door, letting the tears burst and stroll down my face. it was torture making it look like the news didn't effect me. It did and I wanted nothing more but to be home.

Why would I allow myself to get entangled in a relationship with somebody who I knew was never gonna be mine truly, I wanted to fuck him and keep myself entertained with the little time I was here and now....im crying over that man.

It's around two in the morning and I can't sleep, no matter what side I turn and lay on, its impossible considering my mind is spiraling with all sorts of emotions I silently groan and with a hard tug I remove the sheets and tiptoe quietly downstairs.

I don't ever bother to turn on the kitchen lights, so its dark but not entirely pitch dark since the moonlight is peaking through the windows leading some form of light in the kitchen. I open up every top cabinet to try and find the glasses but its quite impossible, I curse under my breath and open up yet another cabinet.

"Far left side."

I hover a hand around my mouth to quiet down the loud gasp escaping my throat at the sudden voice I turn around following the voice and see Dario standing close by. My eyes instantly lower on their own to his chest, his shirtless chest and then to his sweatpants where their hanging very very low.