𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

"Hi daddy!" my voice fills with nothing but excitement as I hold the phone against my ear and hear my dads voice for the first time in a very long time, since the trip taken with Dario I haven't had much time to talk to him but today I made sure to do so.

"Hey baby what have you been up to?" my lips part but seal right back up as he continues, "Why haven't you called me huh?" I could practically see the concerning face written all over his face without actually seeing it. "I'm sorry daddy I honestly forgot and with the pile of work moms fiancé throws my way I don't have any time. I only have a little bit of time to speak right now, were heading to dinner."

Okay its somewhat true but the only little detail I left out was the fact that I constantly fuck Dario in his office, but maybe we shouldn't tell him that. He drags a long hum out, "The fiancé huh?" I roll my eyes irrationally at the jealousy riddling in his voice, because no matter what dad still has a very special place in his heart that belonged to my mom. "Yep" I state popping the p obnoxiously. "Dario, moms new boy toy."

My dad chuckles is easily heard over the phone. "Quiet Ariel but anyways is he at-least nice to you?" you can say that..."Of course he is, to be honest he's more tolerable then mom." and he chuckles once again. "So your birthday is coming up baby." he changes the topic and I purse my lips. "What if I go back home for my birthday? can that not be my present?" and he sighs, "No Ariel plus your mom has told me about this birthday party she wants to throw for you."

"Well can you at-least come?" I ask carefully earning me breathless chuckle in response and I automatically know what that means, disappointment falls on my face. "I don't think thats such a good idea."

"Daddy please for my birthday and then you can go right back home, come on I even made a friend." its very difficult pleading over the phone but my voice does the best it can.  "Well," he groan. "I'll see okay?"

I squeal through the phone loudly, "Okay if yo-" but my sentence is rudely interrupted as my door creaks open, I turn around and catch one of the maids peaking her head through. "I'm so sorry to interrupt miss but Mr and Mrs. Amoretto are waiting for you." she whispers quietly so she's not heard and I nod. "Okay thank you."

As soon as she closes the door I sigh, "I got to go daddy were going to dinner with Dario's family." I mumble with no excitement and he chuckles, "Hm sounds exciting." he says but with a-lot of sarcasm and I scoff. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay bye baby." and he hangs up I push off the bed and slide my hands down my red dress smoothing the wrinkles out and quickly walk downstairs to the usual faces already standing there at the door waiting for me. Mom looks ahead at me and with an agitated scoff she motions to the time. "Are you serious Ariel? we're about to be excoriating late."