𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

"I can't wait to see your house." I say with a little to much excitement and turn my head to the side to look at Dario who's driving. He turns for a split second sending me a little smile but quickly flickers his gaze back on the road. "Its our house Ariel." I roll my eyes playfully and look out the window.

We were finally back in california. I said my goodbyes to my dad and Gianna who both took it...hard and by that I mean they started bawling their eyes out which only caused me to bawl mines out with them, But at the end of the day they understood and only wanted what was best for me.

Once they finished threatening Dario of taking good care of me they hugged him and me one more final time before we left. Nonetheless I was beyond excited to be living with Dario, the man I am in love with.

We pass by mansions after mansions and then he makes a turn all of a sudden making my brows furrow as we pull in to a long pathway arriving towards the two golden gates with Amoretto engraved.

Dario rolls his window down and leans forward out the window, typing in a code making the instantly gates open and then he looks over at me chuckling at the expression creeping on my face. "You're cute." he says stroking my cheek and quickly returning both hands on the wheel.

The house was pretty... isolated, no houses surrounding us like the old one. The only thing surrounding the house were trees and once we drive further in, a fountain stood in the middle.

This house was bigger then the one he had, if thats even possible. White beige colored the house and two long staircases led the front door along with two snake statues on either side.

Dario had a thing for snakes thats for sure the back tattoo explains it all and I wasn't sure why.... they're creepy and strange.

Dario stops directly in-front of the mansion and I turn to look at him only to see he's already staring at me with the look he always gives me and it only causes butterflies to form in my stomach. "You're crazy." I breathe out.

My remark only causes him to laugh softly. "You're beautiful." He responds back and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear while he's leaning in but once we're about to kiss a soft knock at my side of the window makes us turn.

Oscar his personal driver.

Dario sends him a little nod of approval and then Oscar goes to the back of the car opening the trunk grabbing my things.

Once Dario is out of his side he comes around and opens my door, I take the chance to ask as Oscar is occupied grabbing my things and whisper against the shell of his ear. "Does he know that I am..." I trail off but he instantly cuts me off by leaning in my ear and placing a kiss beside my ear. "Of course my whole staff knows I told them before I even left."