𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

I'm not sure what pissed me off more. My mother rudely interrupting us or two Dario letting me walk away but the more I thought of it the more this sounded stupid. He's engaged and not just to anybody but to my mother.

I wake up unsatisfied and displeasing with just the thought of ignoring Dario all day....that is until I remember the schedule for later which means I will be accompanying Dario today at his meeting, I quickly make my way downstairs and hear from a distance his heavy accent talking loud and harsh.

Once I turn the corner Dario is indeed talking on his phone while leaning against the fridge with one arm prop on the handle, his eyes lift and connect upon mine when he hears my footsteps grow loud and his eyes settle on me briefly.

Fuck why am I so nervous and he's only just fucking staring at me, its nothing new so why did this time feel different? I make my way over to him and clear my throat quietly to get his attention which works once his eyes meet mine again and I whisper quietly so the other person on the other won't hear me. "Cereal?" he lifts a finger and points to one of the top cabinets.

I walk pass him to reach the top cabinet and I quietly pour in some cereal in a bowl, then walk back to the fridge where Dario is still standing and leaning on and I await patiently for the man to move. He doesn't.

He finally hangs up stuffing his phone in the front pocket of his slacks and raises a brow. "Good morning." I cross one arm over the other annoyed and sigh. "Morning, can you move?"

He sarcastically places a hand against his chest like he's hurt. "Ouch are you always this moody in the morning?" I disregard his commentary with a roll of my eyes and he slowly lifts his body off the fridge and walks over to the other side of the room.

"I fell asleep unsatisfied so you'd understand why i'm moody." I respond and pull the milk out, I pour the milk in the cereal and made my way over to the table across from him before taking a spoonful of lucky charms in my mouth. "Ariel. Lets not talk about that." he murmurs with a warn.

I look over at him only to see his eyes glued to his phone and then my eyes lower to the shiny silver Rolex attached to his wrist. Don't tell me..... he has more then one Rolex? Of course he does.

When we were rudely interrupted last night and I forgot about the heavy shiny thing still around my wrist barely hanging on. The gold rolex was still upstairs in my room. The silence lingering around us was making me nervous and maybe now was a good time to talk about last night. I take a quiet deep breath before opening my mouth. "We should talk about it anyway."

Dario's typing slowly stops and he looks up with curiosity but returns his eyes back on the screen. "No we shouldn't." I sigh before continuing, "Yes we should."