𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒

The night he confronts her about Santino and her at the club

ARIEL

"You can't be serious, I thought we already talked about this!" I yell just as loud at him back until i'm reaching our bedroom door and try to slam the door shut but Dario stops the door from moving an inch with his hand and opens it right back up. "We actually never did."

Our night went from perfect to crashing down within seconds with a simple argument that turned into so much more complete bullshit and now he was mentioning complete nonsense, about a night I clearly didn't care about anymore. "You deserved it, you pendejo."

Dario doesn't utter another word, instead he takes long and intimidating steps until he's right up
in-front of me, causing my hairs to stand cautiously and alarming. "What did you just call me?" the simple and calm response was enough to send chills down my spine but I refuse to show an inch of weakness, instead I stand upright and confidently. "Learn Spanish."

He hums. "Or i'll just fuck you until your spitting the meaning out." I swallow a lump down my throat nervously and his eyes flicker to the action instantly. "But somehow, I think you'll just enjoy that."

More silence lingers around the two of us for a few seconds before he's reaching for his belt, the sound of him unbuckling it has me walking back with unease down my back until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and there's nowhere else to go. "What are you doing with your belt?"

No response, instead he continues unbuckling the belt and as he slides the expensive belt 0ff he only walks closer to me and without a warning he turns me around harsh, and pins me face down on the bed, having me gasping for air at the sudden action. "What in the hell!"

"Ariel, I suggest you shut that mouth." his voice tones to a simple warning as he binds my hands together and wraps the belt around them, buckling and pulling the belt tighter and tighter until im no longer free of my hands. "As soon as im free I swear to fucking god Dario." I spit out and pull hard but its pretty pointless.

Dario flips me over on my back and stares down at me, desire pools around his orbs and he instantly bends down, kissing my collarbone first and then trails his lips to the bane of my neck. "One more word and I'll be edging you all night."

My lips purse and his lips tug in a snarky grin before he's pulling my pink dress up around my hips and with a hard tug of my panties, he rips the flimsy piece of cloth off my body and it makes me hiss quietly as it stings. "Do you wanna know how it made me feel, hearing you through the phone fucking somebody else?"

I tune out his question and settle my gaze in-between us as he parts my thighs apart, the cold air hits my bare pussy and it causes me to shudder underneath him while he presses two fingers against my clit and slides them back and forth in-between my folds but no response only earns me a good smack on my thigh. "I asked you a question."