𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

ARIEL

ARIEL

Three months later

A low whistle from behind me snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn around locking eyes with Dario, who was leaned up against the slide door and then his eyes wandered slowly low towards the dress im wearing. "Hey beautiful."

Dario starts strolling towards my direction to stand behind me and a giggle escapes my lips as he leans in the crook of my neck and runs his nose up and down on the most sensitive spot. "Stop it." I giggle more as he doesn't listen and he only laughs against my skin. "I just like hearing that giggle."

Once he's had enough of seeing me squirm he places a kiss against my collarbone and pulls away, finally letting me talk. "Hey baby."

"I was looking for you." he mutters softly, I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, raising myself on my tiptoes to capture his lips. "I forgot how beautiful Miami is"

We were finally here again in Miami, Dario needed to meet with some people here and this trip alone....brings back very vivid memories. This is the place we had sex in for the first time, that day replays in my head almost everyday.

We even sat in the jacuzzi out here that one night after I managed to convince him to get in and we kissed....for the first time, I never thought id actually cave in for him, he was off limits and not mine.

But it was impossible and I know it was very wrong....but once I locked eyes with him the minute before we kissed, I knew this man wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

I wanted a taste.

I guess I ended up having more then just a taste.

"Compared to you? its nothing" he responds back with a peck on my forehead.

I roll my eyes playfully before turning back around to face the view and he only snuggles into me more. Dario was perfect, my life was perfect, and this was all I ever wanted.

"You know.... this is where we got intimate" I trail off quietly and he hums in agreement. "Since the moment we entered, thats all I thought about"

Dario then slowly wraps a arm around my lower half pulling me into his front and I moan softly when I grind my ass against his groin but get rudely interrupted as his phone starts ringing, breaking the moment and Dario curses in his language under his breath before pulling his phone out, answering it.

Dario bends down to whisper against the shell of my ear. "I'll be right back baby" I nod understanding and he walks back inside.