𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

DARIO

DARIO

I knew at some point I was gonna have to accept the consequences if I kept my relationship with Ariel going, and I knew I was gonna have to tell Susanna and Enrique eventually but I didn't expect things to go down the way they did.

Her father was quick with the one punch he managed to land on my face, to be fair I deserved the punch but once I saw Ariel getting knocked over on the ground my blood boiled and it took every little strength not to fuck her dad up. 

God the whole thing was just a fucking mess.

And once Ariel looked at me for the last time before her dad practically dragged her out of my house all I wanted to do was walk towards her and hold her in my arms forever.

I wasn't quite understanding these feelings.

A part of me was terrified at what these feelings were truly meaning. I've never felt such strong feelings for anybody, well not in the way I have for Ariel.

I think about her daily theres not a day that passes by I don't. I miss the energy when I was around her. I miss the way she would make my day ten times better just by standing near me even if it was to make snarky little comments or to just flirt with me.

Fuck I just miss her.

Her beautiful soft voice, her giggles and her little habit of bitting on her bottom lip. God i just missed everything. The house was extremely quiet after she left, I catch myself going into her room constantly to just..... reminisce.

A knock at my office breaks me from my musing, I clear my throat and invite them in, then there stood Susanna. Her chin upwards, her stance upright as she held the ring in her hand.

She left the second Ariel and her dad left, she was staying with alessandra and matteo this entire time and then surprised me when she called me last night and told me she wanted to return the ring.

Thank fucking god we were at work so she wouldn't cause a scene if she was here to just to start something with me.

Susanna walks in and nears me standing across from me and holds the ring out in her hand, I lean and grab it nodding. "Thank you Susanna."

"Of course." the silence was fucking killing me until she sighs "I'm so sorry Dario for everything I was a awful Fiancé before she even came to the house."

I shake my head firmly. "Don't do that, we both were awful and im just as sorry." she nods as tears start forming in her eyes. "I wish you the best."