𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ARIEL

ARIEL

Waking up today felt a little... strange giving the fact that I literally touched and fingered myself in-front of Dario last night, weirdly enough though I had no regrets of the occurrence. On the contrary it was pleasing to see the man resist the urge to touch me.

I've never exactly played with myself in-front of anybody before and i've had plenty of sex before so that was new and somewhat... sexy but dirty all in the same time.

Just the mere thought of my hands touching and fucking myself while he stares at every single little movement has me crossing my legs to ache away the throbbing sensation in-between my legs.

Work has been dreadful all fucking day and to make things worse, Dario didn't wanna see me because surely enough as I walked upstairs to his office Grace stops me and explains he wanted to be alone today.

That was fucking weird so I head back down and spend most of the day with Justin and other coworkers with only one man in my mind all day. "Aren't you suppose to be at a meeting with Dario?" I ask Justin who just shakes his head and continues typing away on his computer with a shrug. "He cancelled the meeting."

What is going on with that man?

Oscar took me home today, I usually come home with Dario but apparently he was busy with finishing up a few papers, I suppose its a good idea he stayed back considering he'd ruined his surprise party.

Once we've arrived and I head for the front door a loud shout coming from the backyard has me stopping in place and its easily the voice coming from my mom. "No no no! this goes over here Maria I told you multiple times!" I follow the voice to the back and sure enough shes shrieking at the severs and maids.

My mom was definitely throwing a party alright, the tables on either side of the gardens fill with tasty fruits and chocolate fountains have me drooling at the mere sight. "Hi mom." I walk right up to her and she turns quickly around with a gasp. "Oh! you scared me, what do you think?" she then motions to the extra decorations.

"They look awesome mom i'm sure he'll love it." I add and she smiles weakly, "Thank you! I hope he does, he's been in a funk all day." oh so it wasn't just me getting the silent treatment today.

"How about you go get dressed?" she replies and motions to the door, "Our guests will be here shortly." I nod in agreement and enter the house, walking upstairs to my bedroom.

After an hour or so doing my hair and makeup, I finish picking out my outfit and head back downstairs to see people flooding the foyer as they make their way to the back of the house.