𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

DARIO

A few months ago, with a lot of planning I made sure the honeymoon goes as planned, and here I was about to get off my private jet in bora bora with my beautiful wife by my side.

Throughout the fly Ariel couldn't keep her hands to herself and it was becoming quite impossible to not touch her right now. God was I such a lucky man this woman was perfect, and I tend to make sure she knows forever.

She changed before we left, now she was wearing a long white silk tight fitted dress, that fit her extremely nice with a slit along her leg, giving me a glimpse of that sweet golden skin of hers and fuck did I wanna fuck her right now.

She turns around, locking eyes with me and I give her a little wink before she starts walking towards me with her suitcase in hand and I quickly take it from her as we walk ahead to the car, placing a kiss on her sweet plump lips. "Are you ready?" her eyes light up with excitement and nods.

Our driver appears and takes both our suitcases to the back of the car and I allow her to get in first before I do, as we wait for the driver to return.

I raise her left hand and place a gentle kiss on her knuckles and watch her eyes follow with gleam and then lean in the shell of her ear and wrap a hand around her throat, pulling her towards me. "I can't wait to be deep inside that sweet tight pussy." as the words leave my lips, our driver returns and Ariel clears her throat nervously, the near sight of her cheeks flushing makes me smirk.

Ariel's eyes go wide when we slowly drive in our resort, the place was beautiful and palm trees surrounded the area made it look very tropical. We get down from the car and I immediately grab our things before nodding towards our driver and he drives off, leaving me and my wife alone.

As I stroll our suitcases up the steps and open the two big class doors she stood outside still taking in her surroundings. The house was just as I imagined and I knew she was gonna love the comfy, and peaceful place.

The two balcony doors caught my attention and once I open them, a lit up jacuzzi and a view of the clear blue water a few feet away from us came in sight as the moonlight peaked through the sky.

There were a few people still out in the water and I couldn't wait to show Ariel, she loves the water just as much as I do and thats one other reason why I chose bora bora for our honeymoon.

This place was known for there clear blue water and the white sand.

I walk back inside and lean our suitcases against the wall before walking back out the front, and as Ariel is stepping up I reach her before she takes another step and Immediately pick her up. Bride-way style.