𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ARIEL

ARIEL

After the terrible night and long much needed conversation with Gianna, she left and now we're here. Standing outside of one of the houses Dario owns in Calabasas and not just us, the entire Amoretto family as well.

This house was just as gorgeous as the one in california, more bigger yet cozy at the same time and it must be just as big inside considering he invited the entire family to stay with us this weekend. This is a whole new level of rich but it wasn't like Dario is greedy of selfish. He spends his money very precisely well.

The conversation tunes out and I into Romeo's ear. "why do you think we're here?" he chuckles and shrugs just as clueless. "I figured you would know? im not sure though, mom said they have news." News?

My eyes flicker to Dario only to catch him already staring at me with a look I can't very much pin, I tilt my head and my eyes narrow carefully. What is he up too?

Once we've all settled in and each to their own room, a slight knock approaches my room and I quickly walk over to open it. Romeo shines a bright smile and my eyes squint, at the change of clothes he's wearing. "You want to get in the pool?" I nod and smirk, "Yeah just wait for me i'll be right down."

He sends slight nod back and I close my door, I pick up my suitcase and unzip the zipper. I reach for the first bikini thats placed perfectly on-top and change into the pink bikini quickly. As I walk back out I swoop my hair up and wrap it in a low ponytail but just as I turn the corner, I walk straight into a hard chest and a chest I know all to very well.

"Hi." I quietly stammer out, looking up at him while he looks down at every little feature on my face before he's blinking away. "Ariel, we should t-"

"-Ariel are you ready?" Romeo shouts from downstairs causing us to both stand upright immediately, I swallow nervously and nod, "I'll see you later then." Dario nods with a slight lip lifted, "Yeah."

Ten minutes later Romeo and I jumo into the pool while the others sat outside, Matteo and Dario start cooking on the grill a quick lunch since we're going out for dinner later, I swim closer to Romeo with a grin, "So you and Gianna." I tease causing Romeo to chuckle and splash me with water. "You wouldn't happen to know if she....liked me too?"

I laugh and shrug, Romeo narrows his eyes playfully and I roll my eyes, "Of course she does, she already wants to see you again." Romeo smacks his teeth together and shake his head, "Y'all live so fucking far." he mutters which is definitely true.

"When you're free you should come and visit us promise we are still gonna be friends once I leave?" I pout and he rolls his eyes this time with another big splash in my face. "Of course we are."

I look over at the men now seated and waiting for the meat to cook, my eyes settle on one specific man who's spreading his legs apart and taking a sharp intake of smoke and retreats the cigarette from his mouth to exhale the smoke out. I suddenly start to feel myself get wet at the sight, his eyes flicker to where im at and I don't look away. I stare while he stares right back and fuck all I want to do is smash my lips against his's.