𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ARIEL

ARIEL

Dario and I wake up pretty early with a spare of twenty more minutes before we have to get on his private jet, without a wrinkle forming on her forehead mom looks the least bit worried about the trip.

But she should be.

It's like a ticking bomb. Sooner or later the bomb explodes and in this case Dario is the bomb now I don't have an agenda to get with the man on this trip but....you never know.

After a last goodbye we get into the car and Oscar drives for another thirty minutes or so to our destination, from a distance the black and glossy jet was waiting there for us. Dario reaches for my hand and I grasp onto it to step out of the car and the jet is definitely much bigger once im out.

We start walking to the jet and the flight attendants were standing on either side of the jet thats opened and ready for us, my eyes settle on the engraved 'Amoretto' letters on the side of the jet that is until Dario is tugging on my arm to step up the few slights of stairs.

The flight attendants nod but to my way Dario's way, the flirtatious smile tugging their lips is hilarious but also understandable, he's a very attractive man and so out of touch with just how beautiful he actually is. "You know...you never asked if im afraid of flying?" I trail behind him as we step inside the jet.

"Are you afraid of flying?" he asks with a bore voice and walks over to the bar with bottles and glasses, Dario lifts a clean glass and pours himself a glass of whiskey. "No." I state back.

"Perfect." I roll my eyes and sigh at the silent treatment im receiving once again and the mood swings are only starting to fucking piss me instead of waiting for a response, I walk over to one of the seats and plop myself down. "This is gonna be a bore." I mutter under my breath.

Dario's footsteps grows louder and he comes to view, instead of sitting further away from me from the other seven seats he plops right down on the chair opposite from me, swirling the ice cube with his pinkie. "Seven other seats and you chose to sit across from me." I lean forward, "That obsessed with me?"

Dario chuckles and takes a long sip of the liquor. "Quite the contrary, if anything you're obsessed with me Ariel." I raise a brow, "Its written all over your face you foolish old man." Dario sets the glass down and haunches over, his elbows set on his legs as he leans forward with amusement. "Whats written all over my face little girl?"

I stand up and his body immediately jerks right back up with cautiousness, I take a step forward and invite myself on his lap. His body tenses and his hands settle side by side refusing to touch me but I swing an arm around his neck and lean in until im hearing the sound of his breathing become more shallow. "You look at me like you want to fuck me right then and there." I whisper and run a finger down his cheek. "Am I wrong?" no response instead his lips purse together. "If im wrong i'll leave you alone." I shrug and await for answer.