𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

DARIO

DARIO

"Don't act so fucking dense Susanna." my voice grows loud and stern to make my point across and I watch with absolute annoyance when her shoulders lift and drop, pretending to act clueless.

"I seriously don't know what you are talking about!" a breathless chuckle escapes my lips as I shake my head at the stupidity coming from her mouth.

We've already established im the worst fiancé ever yes.

But Susanna is right beside me at worst.

Last night before Ariel's little childish behavior, Susannas phone was ringing like crazy while she was in the shower. I figured it might've been important as I'm reaching over and grabbing it a name im very familiar with appears on the screen.

Luis. A former partner of mine till he got married had a kid and decided to work somewhere else my face frowns as im scrolling through the messages between them.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing I mean really Luis?

I scroll their conversations as they went on for hours and hours the very first message between them was four months ago to be exact.

Long before Ariel even got here.

I scroll back to the recent message that is sent from him with a location to a restaurant, I wasn't sure what to feel I mean im not exactly a fucking saint here, im with her daughter for christ sakes.

But I needed to make sure before I even confronted her about it, so I put the phone back down and act as if i didn't see anything.

And all i needed was Ariel's little fucking stunt to top it all off. It made my blood boil at the sounds of her and whoever the hell she was fucking.

This morning I acted as if i left but just parked a block away from our house, I watch as Susanna gets in the car and drives off as soon as I left.

I follow her closely behind and when she makes a turn to the parking lot of a restaurant I watched as she got down and placed her phone against her ear probably talking to who I assume is luis.

Ten minutes later a car enters the parking lot and parks, I watch as Luis gets down from the car and walks over to Susanna who is standing outside of the restaurant.

A smile spread across her face as he braced her in a hug and then when they pull apart slightly they start kissing.

The kiss starts turning into a make-out session fast and then they walk into the restaurant.