𝗈𝗇𝖾

"You're wasting time again" Jia rolls her eyes keeping her eyes and grip on her phone as the movie she's watching rolls. Clearly she was interrupted by the only Lee Minhyuk. She prefers calling him old hag rather than his actual name. Jia thought he should be glad that she liked him. At least, past tense liked. "Atleast I'm not old" She snaps back earning a soft kick from Minhyuk. "A lot of company want you, I don't understand why you won't lift your ass up and use your skills"

"I'm lazy, that's all"

It's not because she's lazy. She find it scary and hard to interact with other people. Anyone, basically doing nothing, scares her. "Stand up and change. We're going to the company. You have to overcome your fear. Nothing will happen if you stay here" Minhyuk is right. Well, he's always right. She sat up letting her long hair fall. "You speaks like an old man, really" She calls. "Stop calling me old, will you?!"

"You're 5 years older than me, that's old"

"Where are we going?" She ask stretching her limbs. "We're lacking make up artist. It's your time to shine. Dress warm and comfortable. I'm gonna wait at the living room" the male did not wait for her response and exit her room. Jia stood up approaching her closet. "Warm and comfortable" She mumbles pulling a baby blue tank top with its pair of baby cardigan. She also pulled out a white pair of shorts before running in the bathroom for a quick shower.

"You look presentable enough. Let's go" Minhyuk grin leading her out. "Where's your car?" She ask looking over the neighbourhood trying to spot a white car. "I did not bring it" Minhyuk shrugs. "I see. I'll go hail a cab" She nods pulling her phone out. "No, we're gonna walk"

"But your company is 5 minutes away by car!"

...

Changkyun exits the bathroom, feeling tired. He's been practicing for about 2 hours straight now. Even tho he's been dancing for a few years now, his stamina is not that high as well. Although he constantly works out, he felt tired after a few hours.

He lift his towel, wiping his forehead entering the practice room. "What's wrong?" He raise a brow at Kihyun. "Well, we have a concert coming up, right?" Kihyun ask. "Yeah?" He answers. "Well, how do I say this? Your stylist quits today and Minhyuk said he knows someone but he hasn't return. He left at 2pm" Kihyun explains. Changkyun raise a brow lifting his gaze up on the clock by the wall. "It's 5pm"

"I knew Minhyuk was talking big when he said he knows someone"

"How could he know some female who does make up? He's a loner who has no friends other than us" Wonho huffs before returning to his phone. "How could you believe Minhyuk?" Hyunwoo whines. "The concert is in two days and the stylist needs to prepare make up looks. Ask the company to get one" Jooheon butt in. "He's here" Hyunwon calls. Changkyun sighs turning his frame towards Minhyuk who enters with a female whom Changkyun believe is younger than him.

The female was wearing a blue top with white shorts and her hair was long. Extremely long. "Everyone, this is Shin Jia. She's born in 1998 so she's younger than our Changkyun. Changkyun, she will be your stylist" Minhyuk cheers. Everyone, including Shin Jia, was quiet. "What? Shouldn't you say thank you for me bringing you a stylist amidst our busy schedule?" Minhyuk ask. I knew he should have shut up. I should shut him up.

...

"I'll begin" Jia calls lifting the primer. Changkyun, who sat at the chair in front of the mirror, nods his head giving her permission. Jia squeeze some products on top of her hand before directly applying it towards Changkyun's face. Once she properly set the primer on, she grab a makeup spatula and the foundation to begin with the base.

Jia awkwardly begin her work, studying Changkyun's facial features. She needs to know every corner of his face in order to do the make up properly. "What are you staring at?" His voice came out mean and it made her flinch. "Sorry, I was studying what kind of make up suits your feature" She answers still studying his jaw, his eyes, his eyebrows and lips. "Just do what you think suits me. It's kinda uncomfortable seeing you all staring at me"

"Sorry. Then, I'll begin" She took a deep breath lifting the make up spatula and applying the foundation on both of his cheeks, chin and forehead. "Let me clip this on" She calls grabbing a hair clip and putting his hair up and away from his face. Changkyun only response by closing his eyes and letting her do her work comfortably.

Jia then grab the cushion beginning to spread the foundation and once she finally did it, she grab just the right amount of concealer and spreading it below his eyes, on the corner of his nose and below his lips. Again, she grab the same cushion spreading the concealer before putting some setting powder and moving onto his eyebrow. "I prefer my eyebrow not that thick and not that light" Changkyun calls. "I understand"

Changkyun open his eyes once his make up finishes. "I'll begin with your hair" Jia declares. He nods sitting properly. He watch Jia grab a brush before combing his hair back on which he instantly knew she decided on a push back hair. He likes it. He prefers his hair push back actually. It shows his features properly and it suits him.

Few spray of setting spray and Changkyun know it's done. Opening his eyes, he was stunned by what he saw. Not gonna lie, he likes the work of Jia. "I'll go get your clothes" Jia calls. "Alright" He nods grabbing his phone and taking a mirror selfie. Although this look was for the concert tomorrow, he took a selfie and only decided to post it after the concert.

"Are you uncomfortable in some way?" Jia ask once he put on the clothes she prepared for him. It was a simple sleeve black top and a black blazer along with a chain on the waistband of his pants. Comfortable enough for him to move. "Can you tighten the waist further? I'm worried it might fall down" He ask. Jia nods adjusting the waist for him. "That's enough. I'm comfortable now" He calls running his eyes over his figure. "Oh! Your shoes!"

"How's it?"

"I like it. Is this for beautiful liar?" He ask further. "Yes, the rest of the outfit is right there. I heard from the company that you had tried everything except for beautiful liar" Jia briefly explains. Changkyun nods liking how Jia works. From the make up, hair, outfit and the preparation. He likes her work. "That's right. Thanks for your work. I'll go ahead and change"

...

Jia sip her smoothie browsing through her phone until she stumbles upon a familiar face on her Pinterest front page. "It's Changkyun" She mumbles finding it interesting. However, the look of his make up and styling caught her attention. It was completely different from what she's done today. Now she wonders if Changkyun likes what she did or is he satisfied. "Stalking Changkyun I see"

"Hoseok!" She gasp throwing a slap at his shoulder making the male laugh and sat across her. "You're still here?" She suddenly remembers him parting ways with the group as his schedule ends. "Yeah, Changkyun and I are planning to have a drink before the concert" Hoseok nods his head. "I heard from Minhyuk. I guess you finally come out of your cave" Hoseok jokes. "Yes, I need to stop wasting time"

"That's right."

"So you agree I'm wasting time?" She cornered immediately taking the smile off of the male's face. "I'm just kidding. Hey, let me ask you something. So, this is the make up I did for Changkyun. It's completely different from his past looks, do you think he likes his old style or not?" She ask showing a photo of Changkyun today. "This is actually so good. He look grown up, well, he's grown up but damn. You did well"

"And just so you know, Changkyun don't like that style"

"I see" She nods sipping her smoothie which has gone melted now. "Well, why don't you go and fetch Changkyun? Why are waiting here?" She questions. "Well, I'd rather wait here" Hoseok replies. "Oh. He's changing and taking his make up off. Uhm Changkyun....he's not mean, right?" She carefully ask. "Not really. There are times he's talkative but most of it, he's quiet. He sometimes talk mean so if you're cautious about it, try not to do anything that angers him"

"I see. Thank you"