𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Jia approach the front desk, she tuck a strand of hair on her ear taking a deep breath and taking out her phone and ID. "Hello, I'm here to pick up a parcel that was delivered for me. I'm Shin Jia" She said sliding her ID. "Wait a minute" The lady grab her ID and turn her frame, getting a small box which she accepts. "Please sign here" She nods, signing the paper and thanking the lady.

Approaching a table at the lobby of Starship, Jia occupies one, placing her phone on the table while removing the seal of the box. She knew it's from Minhyuk. It took his letter 10 days to be return. She don't know if there was a problem in the transaction of her letter or he just took long. Jia ruffle through the box, finding a white envelope and black box.

Slowly, she opens the box and sees a black beret hat inside. She's familiar with the hat, it's the same as what Minhyuk wore from the pictures his fans has posted online. She sighs returning it in the box and unsealing the envelope.

Dear Jia,

I'm sorry I took long to respond. I'm glad you're ready to listen to me. Anyway, please take this hat. I know you like hats. I still remember how you ask your father for his hat when he return from the camp. And Jia, I don't think it's correct to keep this a secret to Changkyun. I'd like you to tell him everything. Show him all the letter we're exchanging and tell him every single thing I'm writing here. Changkyun has a right to you now, he has the rights to know everything about you. It's less ethical if I'll let someone's girl do this. I cannot take it.

You're probably in the company right now so please, tell Changkyun everything. I want you to tell him everything. Even if he get mad. I don't care, just tell him.

I'll be discharge exactly 21 months from now, wait for me.

-LEE MINHYUK

Jia sighs ruffling her hair and throwing the paper in the box. How can she tell Changkyun about this communication? She knew she has to tell him but she don't know where to start. She don't know how to tell him without him thinking about any absurd things. "Jia" Changkyun's voice echoes the whole lobby. She lift her head up as Changkyun reach to her, ruffling her hair as greetings. "What's this?"

"Have some coffee" Changkyun hand her his half empty drink which she accepts before he sits at the empty space in front of her. "What are these? Where'd you get this hat?" Changkyun question, lifting the beret hat. "Actually, it's from-" Jia sighs grabbing the paper. "Here" She offer the letter. "No, I know who it's from" Changkyun's mood completely drop.

"I shouldn't have rush here"

"No, Changkyun. Listen to me. I know you told me not to mention him. Ever again but, I thought it was time to finally let him talk to me." She explains. "That's nonsense! Me and you both know how much effect he has on you and here I am, trying to replace him but you won't let me. Just when I thought things are going well" Changkyun sighs in disappointment. Just then, Jia had a recollection of how much of a secret she is in the life of Im Changkyun and how he hides her.

"How can you think we're going well?"

"You kept me like a secret. No, I am a secret. I understand the part that the media don't have to know but your members don't even know there's something going on with us, you won't tell your friends about me and here I am, expecting an idol to-nevermind, what's there to expect?" She raps through her words, letting her emotions out. "Goddamn! So it's still about that fucking conversation?!" Changkyun cuss. Jia felt tears sprinkling on the corner of her eyes but still, she remain standing on her words.

"I explained it to you. I fucking tell you everything you need to know, each and every detail on why we cannot be public. Fuck!" Changkyun aggressively push his hair back. "I don't understand. Fine, I'm scared of the media, of your fans and everything. But Changkyun, differentiate the private to secret." She almost whispers. "I don't see the reason why you're arguing with me over this. We were talking about Minhyuk. Since when did the table turn?"

"I'm tired. Let's talk some other day" She stood up, only for her to drop the pendant Minhyuk has given her. She bent over to get it when Changkyun beat her to it. "Wow. Are you two a couple?" Changkyun grip on the necklace. "Hand it over" She shows her palm. "No, I'll show Lee Minhyuk who receives all his mail." Changkyun gather the items, throwing it in the box and carrying it with him. "Don't do this" She calls running after the male.

"You made me do this"

...

Jia got off the car in a hurry while Changkyun open the door of her apartment, entering and inviting himself in. She enters the house as well, not bothering to take her shoes off and the fact that it's gonna leave stain all over the floor. Changkyun pace around the room, pulling every drawer open. "What are you doing?" She claims shutting all the drawer he opened. "Stop trying to hide evidence, show me all the letters he had sent you"

"That was it. I showed you everything, what else are you looking for?" She harshly speaks. "I don't believe that's everything. You go around wearing this necklace, don't you care about my feelings?" Changkyun throw the necklace on the counter. "I was simply wearing it and I told you everything already, what else do you want to hear from me?"

"That you won't talk to Minhyuk anymore, won't contact him and won't even think about him"

"Aren't you too much?" She scoffs, not believing what she just heard. "I am? You're the one here contacting some men behind my back. I'm your man. I don't understand why you still communicate with Minhyuk. He's always our problem but you kept bringing him up!" Changkyun aggressively speaks. "Minhyuk is my friend"

"The friend you used to like! Fuck! If you're in my shoes, you'll understand. You don't understand a thing and I hate that I want to insert every reason I have in that little head of yours" Changkyun respond, fuming. "I promise myself to entertain you slowly and softly yet you're trying my patience. You said you want to forget Minhyuk, right? I let you use me, I'm letting you use me to get over him but at least spare me a room in that heart of yours. He's occupying everything" Changkyun adds. Jia remain on her spot, feeling guilty. It's true that Changkyun is helping her.

"What did you even like in him?"

That hurt Jia. The way Changkyun whisper that question and the way he sound disappointed. Jia look up, lifting her head. "Minhyuk understands me" She speaks. "He don't curse at me, he don't use words that will hurt me because he know how much words affects me and most of all, he know me. How about you?" Her last question broke Changkyun's heart. "Do you know me? We know each for about 3 months only. Do you know me? I let you in my life, but please, don't ruined me. That was the first thing I told you when we first met."

"I told you how much words affects me yet you kept throwing them to me like it doesn't hurt me"

"I apologize for contacting Minhyuk behind your back. I showed you everything you need to know. You're my man, yes. That's why I know you have the rights to know so I told you. But Changkyun, you don't seem to trust me" She continues. Her eyes stinging. "Am I...Am I the only one who trust you? Can't you return that? Can't you trust me? Because I'm trying, too! But you don't seem to see it" She gulps the forming lump in her throat. "It's not like that, Jia." Changkyun finally speaks. "Then, what?"

"I just love you so much that I'm so threaten someone else will steal you from me"

"And I'm afraid of losing you. I'm so determine to replace him. I want you to think about me 24/7. I cannot imagine my own girl thinking of another man that's not me. Please Jia, let's not do this. I hope you understand. He...he's way better than me in terms of relationship" Changkyun held her hand. "I'm so jealous of him knowing you longer than me and I'm sorry if I want you to not think about him but I won't change a thing. Don't think about him, I'm begging you"

"You're right, I don't know you at all. But I'm willing to get to know you."