𝗍𝖾𝗇

"I'm gonna run the bath. You have to uh shower" Changkyun clears his throat. Embarrass after what he said making Jia chuckles. "Are you embarrassed?" She teases. "Stop mentioning it. I'll run the bath" The male answers sprinting to the bathroom and the next thing she heard were the water running.

Jia hold in the moan of pain escaping her as she held her inner thigh. She's still shaking after what happened last night. Just when she thought Changkyun will stop at once, she's wrong. The male did her three times in a row. She's surprise as well with how much stamina she got. Well, not much cause she fell asleep right away after the session. She knew there are consequences and she's currently facing one. She's sore and is shaking.

"Need some help standing up?"

Jia flinch and face Changkyun who's leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom, his brows raise at her. "Don't be shy. I understand, I'm not that easy to take" Changkyun assures walking towards the bed. "If you do, why did you do it multiple times?" She scolds. "I don't know. I was surprised as well, maybe because it's you?" Changkyun shrug pulling the blanket away and lifting her up. The male carry her in the bathroom and settling her down on the tub.

"Tell me if you need help. I'll order lunch"

Jia nods at that, Changkyun immediately exits the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Jia strip the clothes off and let her body soak in the warm water. Her thoughts drifting to Minhyuk. Right. Minhyuk. Jia look around the bathroom remembering she had left her phone in the sink last night. Reaching for it, she dials Minhyuk which he answered right away. "Minhyuk!"

Changkyun look down on his feet, gulping the lump in his throat. No matter what he do, Minhyuk will never leave Jia's head. Part of him is losing confidence over everything but he could at least try. It's the least he could do. "I...please be safe" Jia speaks at the phone which was then followed by a quiet sniff. It may not be visible over the phone but it's crystal clear to Changkyun. "Won't you see me?" Minhyuk replies. Changkyun swear, he's praying for Jia to not go. It will hurt Minhyuk but he don't want Jia to see Minhyuk. It's this or none.

"I'm sorry. After what happened, I don't think I can. Look Minhyuk, you'll be fine and I'll be fine. Stop worrying over me, I'm grown up. I hate to say this but...I don't need you to guide me every other time. I'm thankful to you getting me a job and for being the reason I met Changkyun but, I'll take it from here. Focus on yourself, please" Jia speaks. Changkyun was relieve but still, he can't help but think of Minhyuk's situation while he's glad that Jia don't go to meet him. "I...I never knew I'll hear that from you."

"You always call me, help me to this, help me to that. Sorry, I grew fond of you asking me to help you. You're like a..." Minhyuk struggles in putting up a word. "A sister." Jia pain a chuckle. "Yeah, I guess. But Jia, please, see me. At least before I go. It will take 2 years" Minhyuk begs through the phone. "Sorry, be safe, Minhyuk" And the call ends followed by the phone dropping on the floor and the crying of Shin Jia.

Changkyun bit his lips as he hold himself to not barge in there and comfort Jia. He just knew what to do. To the 2 years he has Jia by himself, he'll try to get Minhyuk out of her head. He knew it's gonna be hard but he's willing to at least try. There's nothing wrong trying.

...

Changkyun brows through his phone. Everywhere in the social media was fans saying goodbye and wishing Minhyuk well. He do wish the same. But after their argument, he can't find the courage to do so. Maybe, just maybe, he's a coward as well. "What are you thinking?" Jia shut his thoughts off. He immediately throw his phone in his pocket facing Jia who's wearing plain white shirt and a pair of black shirts. "Nothing" He clears his throat lifting the blanket only to spot a huge red spot.

It's clear that Jia bled. He immediately remove the cover of the mattress before walking to the storage to get new ones. "I...I'll wash it" Jia calls. Changkyun sighs facing Jia while holding the stained fabric. "It's fine." He throw the fabric down approaching Jia. "Uh...I'm sorry, I expected you to bleed since you said it right? It's your first time. I'll ask someone to wash this." He lift a hand on her waist only for Jia to let out a moan out of pain.

He frowns at her reaction before softly lifting her shirt, just below her undergarments only to see purple bruises on her waist. His frowns deepens as he went to her shorts, lifting it up just enough to see bruises on the inside of her thighs. He inspects further and push her long hair away from her neck, seeing multiple kiss marks and hickeys. "I...I'm sorry" He let out. " It's okay. Hey, don't feel bad"

"I...you had my permission"

"You did not do it. We did it" Jia encourages lifting her hand and running a thumb on his cheek. "I know but I was drunk and-" Jia shush his lips with her forefinger. "Stop it. Or I'm gonna bruise your ego and say it was an accident" Jia chuckles snatching the fresh new fabric on his hand and walking over to the bed. "You can't always say it was an accident, Jia. You're really bruising my ego" He jokes pulling another blanket and new pillow cases.

"Exactly. So stop saying sorry. I thought you're a tough guy"

Now, that bruise his ego. "I'm gonna show you what kind of a tough guy I am but first, be sure you're ready to take me" He jokes making Jia flustered. "No really, be ready" He shrugs changing the cases and blanket before carrying it out of the room.

...

Jia enters her apartment. It's been so long since she return. She immediately open all the lights, the smell of a familiar freshener welcoming her. It's the air freshener Minhyuk has always bought. Jia shakes her head entering the living room before the bell rang. She walk back to the front door, opening it. To her surprise, it reveals Kihyun. "Uh Kihyun? What brings you here?" She clears her throat. "Care to let me in?"

"Sure. Come on in" She opens the door wider. Kihyun invites himself in, entering the living room. "So sorry about the mess. I...I just got home" She clears her throat. "It's alright. You stays at Changkyun's. Anyway, I came here to give you this." Kihyun hands her a white envelope. With her shaking hand, she grab it only to see Minhyuk's name on it. "Look, I'm trying to forget Minhyuk for the mean time. I'd really appreciate you not bringing him up for the mean time"

"I understand but please Jia, open and read this letter once you're ready. I'm not rushing you nor Min-him. He's not rushing you as well but once you read this letter, you'll understand." Kihyun rub his palm together. Jia nods placing the paper on the counter. "I understand that it's going well with Changkyun but listen to what you really wants"

"I want to get over Minhyuk"

"Really? After all these years?" Kihyun raise a brow. "Exactly! After all these years! It's been years, how can there not be a development to our relationship? I lose hope, Kihyun. How come nothing is happening? I met Changkyun exactly 2 months ago, turning 3, why are we at this situation already?" She question. "I...I actually don't know, too. I don't understand too why there's nothing going on with you and Minhyuk. God. It's been so long, how can he sit there and just wait doing nothing?"

"Minhyuk is a very close friend of mine but I can't help but think that this is all his fault. He kept ugh! He kept waiting. Waiting for nothing"

"Please take this." She grab the letter again. "Jia, at least read it. It may hurt you but it will hurt you more if you don't read it" Jia shakes her head at that. No. She's not reading it. "Sorry. I don't want to read it" She makes herself clear. Kihyun nods retrieving the letter from her hand. "I...I hope it goes well with you and Changkyun"

"Changkyun's a great guy. He'll take care of you, probably better than a coward like Minhyuk"