𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"Changkyun" Jia calls. The male hums as respond while eyes trained on the road. One hand on the steering wheel. "Minhyuk is really dating someone" She shrug taking her phone out. Her chest aching remembering how broken hearted she is when Minhyuk broke the news to her. "Really? Wait, for real?" Changkyun replied, surprise by her confession. "Yes, I haven't formally met her but Minhyuk has told me about her a lot of times."

"He said he told his members but I figured you won't believe him as he joke around too much" She shrug turning her phone off. "Right. Hoseok-hyung believes him but I don't. He kept talking big" Changkyun replies. "It's cute" She chuckles. "You call them hyung"

"I'm the youngest. It's hard"

"You're born in 1996, right?" She ask which the male respond with a nod. "You're a lot younger than Minhyuk, how did you met him?" Changkyun ask back, carrying on with the conversation. "Well, he help me. I was in a minor accident 3 years ago. That accident was our first meet up. I know him as an idol but cannot specify which group but he help me. At first I thought he's so handsome but as we grew closer, he really talks a lot"

"He do talks a lot"

...

It was around 3pm when Changkyun arrive back at the dormitory. Deciding to come home at his place, he rush in his room to put everything in his bag that he will bring home. He has bought a house already but the dorm is convenient whenever they have a lot of schedule. "Were you out the whole day with Jia?" Kihyun ask, leaning on the door frame. "Yes, why?"

"Nothing. I just found her adorable. And she works well"

"She do. I might keep her for long. Although the company said her contract only last 7 months" Changkyun nods zipping his bag. "So after 7 months she's free?" Kihyun replies. "I guess. Depends. I mean, I wanted her to extend her contract but it's up to her actually" He respond grabbing a new pair of clothes deciding to shower before leaving. "Do you like her?" Kihyun ask again. "I do."

"No, I mean, romantically"

Romantically? Changkyun? Likes Jia? "No. She works well. So I like her" Changkyun face Kihyun who seems to be asking too much question. It's so weird of Kihyun to ask a lot and Changkyun himself found it weird. "I see. Is she-"

"She's out of bounds."

"Why so?" Kihyun raise a brow. "Bro, I know you. You get attracted of people so fast and I agree with you that Jia is so damn attractive and that you can't help but feel that thing to her but please, not her." He raps through his words. "She's Minhyuk's friend. Not her"

"Hey, listen up, this time, it's different. I felt something when I saw her at the door earlier. I know it's mess up but this time, I won't fuck up" Kihyun explains his side. "Kihyun" Minhyuk enters Changkyun's room. "Not Jia. Please."

"You two are making me sound like I'm a womaniser here"

"Aren't you?" Changkyun replies almost causing the fire to lit up even more. Between them was a fire that has been alive since the confrontation. Changkyun can feel it. The fire growing between them and Kihyun emitting most of the fuel. "I am?" Kihyun raise a brow. "Stop it. You two are at it again" Minhyuk butt in. "Study the language you'll use to me. I don't tolerate young people" Kihyun spat exiting Changkyun's room.

"Why did you answer him back, you know him" Minhyuk sighs exiting the room as well. Changkyun sighs running to his bathroom to take a quick shower. Once he did, he put on his clothes and left right away. With his bag on his shoulder.