𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

Changkyun slam the door close behind him, his eyes set on Minhyuk who sat with Kihyun and Hyunwoo circling him. He wanted to settle everything quietly and calmly just like what Jia wants but the moment he sees the older, his anger took over him and he landed a punch on the older. "Were you satisfied?!" He shouts. "Changkyun, calm down" Kihyun step in between them while Hyunwoo came to get Minhyuk up. "How the fuck can I, hyung?!"

"You should've seen Jia's state"

Kihyun sighs, hearing pain from Changkyun's voice. He could completely understand the younger. What Minhyuk did was wrong. No matter which side he look at. Being drunk is not a valid reason. "Don't you have any explanation? Explain yourself! Speak like how talkative you are!" Changkyun said, still fuming and not calming down. "How is she?" Minhyuk almost whispers. "What do you think? She was crying!"

"She calls herself disgusting. All because of you"

"I did wrong. I will formally apologize to her." Minhyuk look up, eyes red and swollen. Changkyun scoffs pushing his hair back. "You won't meet her again. I forbid you to do so. Not even close to her" Changkyun declares. "Changkyun, what are you saying?" Hyunwoo questions. "Hyung! You should have seen Jia's state. She was bruised all over body, she would enter the bathroom more than the usual brushing and rubbing the marks, trying to get it off of her. If you are in my shoes, what else solution do you have?"

"Everyday, I will make sure to remind you the mistake you did, ass hole"

...

Jia stares at the machine, waiting for the papers to finish printing. Her head drifting to that incident before she harshly shakes her head. She shouldn't think about it so much, it will affect her work. "Hey, darling" Changkyun enters, greeting her. The male shut the door behind him, to give them privacy. "What are you doing here?" She ask, raising a brow. "I can't rest at home like what you ask me to. Not when you went through that kind of incident"

"I'm fine. You have to relax" She hums, giving the male an assuring smile. "Kiss me" Changkyun calls, scooting close to her. She chuckles tiptoeing and giving the male a peck. "You call that a kiss?" Changkyun whines. "Stop it. We're at work someone might-"

"Oh, my God"

Changkyun turn around only to see Eunjeong and Seohee. Jia froze on her spot however her eyes caught a different reaction. Seohee was hurt and is slowly processing what she heard. "Hey uh...Eunjeong and Seohee" Changkyun calls. "What is happening? I just saw them kiss, did you see it?" Eunjeong panics. "Uh please, keep this a secret" Changkyun place his palm together. "Seohee?" Changkyun adds. Jia remain silent, not knowing what to say.

"Sure, uh, I understand" Seohee force a smile. "So it was you!" Eunjeong cheers. "I never expect any of these but you guys look good together!" Eunjeong chuckles. "Uh thanks" She force a smile. "Thank you, you two. You see, I don't have any problem letting you guys know about our relationship but Jia thought you guys will think she got in here because of me"

"I hope you don't treat Jia differently, I sincerely ask you"

...

Jia exits the office, turning all the lights off before making her way to the gate to leave the company. That is until Seohee approach her. It seems as though the female is waiting for her. "Hey" Seohee calls. "Let's have dinner together." The female did not wait for her approval and just left the company. Jia sighs following the female out. She knew Seohee wants to ask her about her relationship with Changkyun.