𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 (m)

TW: assault

Jia check her belongings one last before bending down to wear her shoes. She had return to her apartment simply to get a few of her belongings. Changkyun has invited her to stay with him for the night which she agrees to. Tying her sneakers, she stood up only to hear her door opens. She look up, her smile dropping as she spot Minhyuk in front of her. Minhyuk knows her pass code and he use it. "Minhyuk?"

She scrunch her nose smelling alcohol from Minhyuk. "Have you been drinking?" She scolds. "Where are you going? It's late" Minhyuk questions. His drunk state blocking her pathway. "I'm going to Changkyun. Please go home" She answers. Before the male could answer her, his body collapse which she immediately catch. "Minhyuk!" She calls receiving only a groan from the male.

Jia grunt, carrying the male in her apartment and to the couch. Flopping Minhyuk, she walk towards the entrance, grabbing her phone. Once she had it, her phone rumbles through her device on for it to be thrown across the room, shattering it to pieces. She's gonna need a new phone, she just knew it. "Minhyuk"

"Why him? Why not me?"

Jia sighs, fed up with the male questioning her choices. "Leave" That's what came out of her. She's had enough of dealing with him. "Leave!" She repeats. The male ignore her, stepping forward to her and gripping on both side of her arm. "Let me go" She struggles to get out of his grip. "It should be me. It's supposed to be me" Minhyuk chants and before she knew it, the male was attacking her neck with kisses that disgust her.

She struggles under his grip as he leave kisses on her, her arm trying to yank his grip away. Slowly, her tears fallen as she felt Minhyuk's lips on top of her. "Let me go!" She bit on the male's lips, bruising and bleeding him. "Are you happy?!" She screams, aggressively yanking her tears away. "You're supposed to be mine!" Minhyuk shouts aggressively puling her to him and planting his lips on top of her again. She squirms under his touch but Minhyuk has circle his arm around her, steadily holding her.

"It's supposed to be me" Minhyuk whispers, leaning his forehead on top of her. Jia whimpers under his touch, unable to move at what he's done. Minhyuk wrap an arm around her waist tight that she feel more pain than she's going through. Just like that, she felt his sinful hands roaming around her body without her consent. She can only whimper under his touch while her tears falls.

"Please, Minhyuk. Get back to your senses" She bawls her eyes out. Minhyuk halts, lifting his head from her neck, his eyes meeting her soaking eyes. "Please" She almost whispers. "Jia..." Minhyuk calls. Jia breath out pushing the male who stumble on his feet. She wanted to confront him about what he's done but she just knew, she has to leave.

Her tears fall nonstop and that is until she decided to make a run for it.
She push the male with all her might and run out. Not caring to grab her belongings and just run on the rain. It was raining, talk about unlucky. Despite that, Jia don't care. She run and run without looking back. Her only solution left is to run.

Changkyun stood out the building where his house is in. He hold tight on the umbrella as the rain pour above him. He look down on his almost soaking shoes but still, he wants to wait for Jia. He lift his head up, looking around that is until he spot the female, walking in the rain. Soak and seems to be out of her head. "Jia!" He shouts approaching the female. "Why are you-" He fails to finish his words when the female collapse on his arm.

He drop the umbrella, not caring about the rain and just carry the female in. "Please call my doctor" He calls at the female at the front desk and just rush in the elevator. The longest elevator ride in his life. Once the lift opens, he rush to his house, unlocking and carrying the female in his room.

He lays the female on his bed, panicking as to what happened to the female. "Jia" He shakes the female. He lift Jia's wrist, sensing her pulse which he sighed in relief hearing them beating properly. He look back on Jia's state only for a frown to develop on his face. He push Jia's wet hair away, his eyes spotting multiple red marks all over her neck. His hands went the female's shirt, lifting it up only to see multiple marks.

Changkyun stood up, assuming something happened. Somebody did this to Jia. He just knew it. Someone came to his mind which resulted him into coming to a conclusion that only Lee Minhyuk has the face to do this. "Hello, she fainted" He greets the doctor that arrives. "I'll check her. Please step away" He immediately do as he told while the docket check on Jia. "I'll be back. Please wait for me"

Changkyun exits the room, closing the door behind him and dialing Minhyuk. His jaw clench and fuming. His anger only rise when Minhyuk did not answer his call. The older is definitely ignoring him. He's fuming mad and at the same overthinking what actually happened. "How is she?" He ask, entering the room again. "What happened to her? From what I see, it seems an assault happened" The Doctor seriously face him. "Assault? What do you mean?" He frowns, confusion written on his face. "She bruised, everywhere. This is an assault patient"

"I'll contact you"

...

Changkyun drape the blanket over the still unconscious body of Jia, he had clean her up and from what he saw, somebody really assaulted Jia. He sat on the couch, crossing his legs before dialing Minhyuk again. Just like earlier, his call remains ringing. In anger, he throw the phone across the wall. He's sure, Minhyuk has to do with this. His first day coming out of the camp and he does this.

"Uh.." Changkyun rush to the bed hearing a sound from Jia. "Hey" He calls helping the female sit. "It's me" He calls when the female flinch at his touch. "Changkyun.." Jia calls. He nods embracing the female. Just like what he expected, Jia is crying. He just lets her knowing it's not the right time to ask. Although, he's itching to ask. He needs everything to come from Jia herself. His assumptions has no proof and the proof can only come from Jia.

"Is it him?" He ask once she's calm down. He hums breaking the hug and meeting the female's shaking eyes. "Changkyun...he...he" Jia stare at him, holding her lips. "He what?!" He fails to control himself from bursting. "Did he touch you?" He question, holding on both of her arm. "I need to shower" Jia mumbles getting off the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

Changkyun panics and immediately follow the female. She never answer any of his questions yet it came clear to him. Entering the bathroom that Jia did not close, his anger risen yet all he felt was sympathy as he spot Jia standing under the shower, aggressively rubbing her arms where he sees multiple marks. He sighs turning off the faucet. "It won't go" He shakes his head. "No...no!" Jia screams rubbing her arms nonstop.

Changkyun step in, stopping the female. "Stop. You're hurting me. Seeing you like this..." He loudly sighs. "It's making me feel miserable knowing I wasn't there. Stop hurting yourself" He shakes his head. Jia stares at him, eyes red and still crying. "He touch me" Jia let out. "Everywhere" Changkyun nods, trying not to show his anger considering Jia's state.

"Let me take a look" Changkyun calls, sitting on the bed where Jia had change into much cleaner clothes. "No, it's disgusting" Jia pull her shirt down. Changkyun sighs looking up on the female. "I need to see. It's just me" He assures. Slowly, Jia let go of her shirt. He slowly lift her shirt up, frowning as he spot multiple hand marks circling her waist. "It's gonna take a few weeks for the marks to disappear." Changkyun straighten up. "What do you want to do with Minhyuk?"

"He's not answering my calls"

"He threw my phone across the room." Jia look down. "That's not what I ask. I understand that Minhyuk is someone precious to you but what he's done to you today, as your boyfriend, I don't think I can let it pass" He states. Jia stare at him, unable to find the right word to say. "Please understand that it's valid for you to feel like shit and it's valid for me either cause I'm your boyfriend. I got the rights"

"What do you want me to do to Minhyuk?"