𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Jia stare at herself at her reflection on the glass in the company. She's kinda worried if bumps are slowly showing. As of now, she don't know to tell Changkyun about her pregnancy yet. She sighs tilting her head. Is this the feeling of being pregnant? Why does she feel weird? Taking a deep breath, she turn, returning in the office where Eunjeong greets her. "Jia"

"We'll have dinner later. Don't come home" Eunjeong smiles. "Oh. Okay. Thank you" She smiles back, walking over to her table but to her surprise, Eunjeong follows her. "I don't believe it" Eunjeong suddenly said making her raise a brow. "You know, the rumor of you cheating to Mr. Im. I never believed it. And I'm sorry I can't do anything while they were treating you like that" Eunjeong states. "Oh that. No worries. Thanks anyway, for not believing rumors"

"They're rumors for a reason"

"Anyway, where's Seohee? I haven't seen her lately" She ask looking over to the empty desk. "She's sick. She's resting and will be back next week" Eunjeong shrugs sipping her juice. "Uh Eunjeong, what do you think about pregnancy? Do you want to have a baby?" She ask the female for advices. "A baby? I mean, yeah I don't mind. I haven't thought about it lately but I don't hate the idea of being a Mom, why do you ask?"

"Nothing. Just curious." She seal her lips. "Are you pregnant?" Eunjeong suddenly ask. Jia was surprised at the sudden question and she fails to hide her reaction. "You are. Does Mr. Im know?" Eunjeong look at her with sympathy. "No, I haven't think about how to tell him. Plus I found out about it just a few days ago" She replies, sighing. "If he found out, he'll definitely ask you to stop working. Don't you think you should tell him?"

"I want to tell him too but he won't spare me a glance"

"He thought I chose my friend over him. He never notice how much I longed for him. Maybe I'm lacking when it comes to expressing it?" She question herself. "No, don't say that. Maybe Mr. Im just want you to express it directly. In a short amount of time I know you, I can tell you're having a hard time expressing your feelings. But Jia, tell Mr. Im. He has to know"

"I'll try"

...

Jia push the door open in a meeting room to get the stuff she was ask to get when she spot Changkyun alone, a file on his hand. Jia knew this might be her chance to say it but her nervousness is eating her whole. Changkyun look up on her presence, his eyes softening at her attendance. "You came to get this?" Changkyun ask lifting the file. She nods, accepting the file back, remaining on her spot despite getting what she needed.

"You need something else?"

Sweat began to form on her forehead as she felt her body getting heavier as days went by. Jia took a deep breath nodding. "If it's about the project, Seohee will be back soon and-" She cut the male off. "It's about us" She gather all her strength. Changkyun finally meet her eyes, sighing.

"What took you so long to ask about us?"

Jia's lips tremble and she felt tears streaming down her cheeks but she immediately wipe it off. "I was scared. But I'm more hurt. When you ignored me at the hallway, when you never look at me and when you speak to me coldly, I was scared." She began, her tears streaming down. "I want to tell you how sorry I am. I hurt you so much. I was struggling so much and I needed a break from everything. You were always my first arms to go to but you left me and I can't even blame you for doing so"

"Jia...." Changkyun sighs, staring at her state. "I was just waiting for you. You're all I'm waiting for. Fuck. I'm asking people around for you when you're not around. I can't even calm down seeing them treat you like that and the rumor going around. I want to punch the shit out of them all because of hurting you." Changkyun finally let out. "Changkyun, what I'm about to tell you, it's up to you what to do with it. I'll accept it whatever you're decision is" She begins earning her a frown from the male. "What are you saying?"

"Uh...the baby is healthy when I came to check up and...the doctor was asking me if I want to abort it but I figured you have a say in this" She finally said. Slowly, Changkyun walk towards her. Towering her and looking at her state. "You.." Changkyun struggle to pick up his words. "I'll accept whatever you want to do with it. We never plan this but I'm just telling you because you have the rights and..." She froze when she felt the male pull her to his arms.

"God. Why are you not taking care of yourself when you're carrying someone?"

"No, we're not aborting it" Changkyun concludes, kissing her forehead and rubbing her lower back. "I thought you don't want it" She cries. "No, never. Don't think that" Changkyun assures. "Are you eating well?" The male ask, examining her. "You're not. Where are you living? God. I shouldn't have kick you out. I'm sorry, Jia" Changkyun raps through his words. "How long has it been?"

...

Changkyun push the door open in his Mom's office. Startling the older who immediately scolds him for his doing. "Mom!" He shouts. "What the hell is wrong with you? Have you gone insane?" His Mom scolds. "Mom, Jia is pregnant. What do I do? She's pregnant, I'm gonna be a Dad" He panics. "Jia is? Oh! I need to see her! Move!" His Mom beams running out of her own office. "What? She did not acknowledge what I said?"

Jia sat on her desk, her eyes set on the computer beyond her. There is a work waiting for her to be done but her head is somewhere else. For example, what will happen now to her and Changkyun? They're still young and they never plan this but it seems Changkyun wants to keep it. No, he really want to keep it. Jia shut her eyes, sighing softly feeling her body getting heavy as well as her head. She feels nauseas and everything. "Jia!"

Jia shut her eyes open at the voice of the CEO who rush in, with Changkyun behind her. "Oh, my God! You're pregnant with my grandchild?" The lady beams raising suspicion from the people around the office. "Isn't that great, Ms. Lim?" Eunjeong cheers. "Oh, my. No wonder my son is pacing around my office. He's so happy" Jia hums, her eyes laying on Changkyun who has a soft smile on. "You should stay at home now, Jia. First time Mom's tend to get nauseas"

"No, I can still move. Besides, it's only been a month"

"Mom, stop bothering Jia now. Go back to your office" Changkyun butt in. "So you get to have her on your own? No. Jia is my daughter now." His Mom replies earning a chuckle from the couple. "Have you gone to the doctor?" The lady ask her bag. "Yes, the doctor said the baby is holding out well"

"Let's have dinner with Changkyun's Daddy and his brother, Jia"

Just like that, Jia found herself in a car with Changkyun driving towards his parents house. Jia has her eyes close as she felt her head aching. "Are you sleeping?" Changkyun ask, eyes on the road. "No, why?" She replies, opening her eyes. "You're sweating, I figured you might be uncomfortable or is it normal since you're pregnant?" Jia chuckles at Changkyun's statement. "It's normal"

"Don't blame me. It's my first time having a partner carrying my child" Changkyun argues. "How did you pay for the hospital fees anyway? When you came for check up. I check your card, it has less than 500 dollars" The male adds. "Oh that. I borrowed money from my Mom. I haven't told her yet but I will soon" She states earning a nod from the male. "You borrowed?"

"You don't have debt, right? I mean, I'll be your provider because I have money but I need to know if you have debt"

"I don't have debt. And what provider are you talking about? I have money too. I'll go to you if I need financial help anyway" She scolds. "Of course you have money right now, you're still working. What about when my baby is too big that you can't stand too long already? Can you still work? Sure, you will say yes you can but I won't let you"

"I'll provide you with anything"