𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 (m)

Jia return back to Changkyun's place around 9pm. She open the door which was unlock and enters, getting rid of her shoes and walking in the living room. The area was dark, she run her eyes around the living room until she spot Changkyun sitting on his couch. The only light dimming his face were the moon and on his hand were a glass of alcohol she's sure he's been drinking for a while now.

Jia knew Changkyun was lying when he said one can of beer knocks him off but he sure drink well. A pile of empty bottle of whiskey were in the coffee table as he sat there, staring at the wall, his button shirt open flashing his chest to her which she pays no mind. It seems something happened when she left but she do not dare to ask as she can tell Changkyun is piss. "I...I'll head to shower first" She softly calls running to the male's bedroom where the bathroom is.

She enters the bathroom, the robe she's been using on her arm before locking the door behind her and stripping her clothes off. Jia get under the shower and sighed. Today has been rough, she deserve to sleep the night without worries. After much thinking alone, she knew she has to get Minhyuk out of her head for the mean time. While he's gone, she has to work hard to forget about her romantic feelings for Minhyuk.

She came to a realization that her and Minhyuk won't happen.

In fact, nothing should happen between them. It won't work anyway. They started as close friends, they should end as close friends as well. No more, no less. It's for the best. She spent years liking Minhyuk knowing nothing will happen but now, she realize its time to make herself free. She gate-keep herself for long just because she admired Minhyuk. Now she don't have to. She needs to enjoy being young.

...

Jia exits the bathroom, wearing the white robe and wiping her soaking hair as she walk around the room not noticing Changkyun leaning on the door frame but when she did, she halts facing the male. It's obvious that he's drunk but still aware of what he's doing. "Are you drunk?" It was a stupid question. She shouldn't have ask him. "I am, but I'm aware of what I'm doing" She's right. He said the same exact thing she thought. "Then, I'll run the bath for you. You have to clean before sleeping"

"It's not about the bath, Jia"

Changkyun lift himself off the door and approach her. Her heart beating fast out of nervousness and perhaps, excitement. She knew something is about to happen and yet, she got no plan to stop. "I'm gonna do it. Now, I want you to stop me if you don't like this." Changkyun whispers in her ear which send shivers all over her body. "Although, I know you do." The male adds, nipping her earlobe which made her breathing rigid and unstable.

"Your body reacts to me"

Jia lift her arm, gripping on Changkyun for support. Changkyun heave a breath, his lips finding her neck where he leaves his kisses. Jia crane her neck, giving the male more access, her grip tightening but it seems Changkyun is paying attention to what he's doing to her. Changkyun's kisses become sloppy and aggressive and it's sending excitement all over Jia. Changkyun held her cheeks, eyes staring at her and before she knew it, his pair of lips is on top of her.

His kisses were soft and passionate, Jia follows his rhythm. Her hands trails to his waist to support herself but she found her hand getting manhandle by Changkyun in one hand. He held her delicately yet dominantly. Jia felt herself slowly lacking oxygen and just then, as if Changkyun knows, he lets go of the kiss. Jia spend seconds to process what happened but before she could, her figure were no longer on the floor.

Changkyun silently carries her to his bed, her back feeling the soft bed. Changkyun's eyes remain on her, his body hovering hers. Jia gulps as Changkyun remain staring at her, as if he's waiting for her to do something. Jia slowly lift herself to sit. The male still staring at her. With her shaking hands, she grab a hold of the male's fabric and slowly slid it off of him. "No more backing out" Changkyun's deep voice echoes in her ear before he untie her robe and plant kisses over jaw, neck and collarbone. "It's my first time"

"That's even better"

Jia had goosebumps at that but soon was replace by pleasure as she felt his big and soft palm on the valley of her breast. Jia circle her arms around Changkyun's neck as he leaves his kisses all over her body. She's sure when she wakes up, her body is either in pain or full of marks. "Kiss me" Changkyun calls, lifting his head. Jia, who's lost in the session, softly pull Changkyun to lie down. Flipping their position, with her on top. Changkyun's reflex was fast and he immediately had her on his lap as he sit up.

Jia dip her face in his neck, leaving her soft kisses which she earn a soft grunt from Changkyun who shut his eyes close out of ecstacy. She lift her head, eyes staring at the male. She enjoys what she sees and immediately continue to place her kisses all over Changkyun's neck. Her arm remain around his neck. She was going to continue when Changkyun stops her. "Enough playing" That made her heart race. Changkyun waa quick to place her below with him on top. "You have to be calm, Jia"

Jia nods, letting the male lead her on. Before she knew it, Changkyun was crawling down to her private level. "What are you doing?" She pants, sitting up. The male grip her inner thighs and spreading her legs apart, just enough to get his face in between. "It will hurt. You have to be prepared." Changkyun calls. "What do you mean pre-" She fails to finish her words when she felt his devilish tongue inside her. A cry escape her lips yet she found no strength to stop him.

Changkyun is eating her and she's feeling a lot of emotions. Another moan escape her, Changkyun hums earning another reaction to her. He's satisfied with what he's hearing. Jia's breath become rigid and her chest were rising and falling. She's sweaty, just like Changkyun. Before she could process his next movements, Changkyun is back on top of her. "I'm sorry, you have to be ready. At least lower the risk of bleeding"

Jia nods as Changkyun push her wet hair away from her face. Jia grab ahold of his bicep which made Changkyun's eyes soft. "Do you trust me?" It was a stupid question. She wouldn't be in this situation if she don't. "I do" She answers. "I...I'll do it softly" His words were soon followed by his pants going away. Jia shut her eyes close, Changkyun place kisses on her neck, to distract her while he enters her.

Changkyun grunt as he's finally in but Jia's breath becomes rigid as she experience a new feelings. She feels full and stuff. "Breath. That's right. Good girl" Changkyun drop a kiss on her forehead. "Tell me if I can move, okay?" She nods at that, still managing her breathing. "I...I think you can-" She fails to finish her words when she felt him move slightly. "I will"

It was a mess after that. Moans after moans and grunts after grunts. If Jia is feeling over the moon, Changkyun is the same. His hips continue to move, thrust after thrust and he held Jia delicately in his arms.

...

Jia open her eyes, the sun shining directly on her face. That's when realization hits her. All the happenings last night. Changkyun's body on her and him inside her. Her naked in front of him and him kissing her like she's his girl. She gulps as she felt the space next to her empty indicating Changkyun was awake. "Jia, I know you're awake." Changkyun enters the room.

"It's no use trying to avoid me"

"I'm not avoiding you" She fake a smile sitting up, only to realize she's in a black shirt that was way too big for her. It's Changkyun's. "Drink water. You strain your voice" Changkyun handed her a bottle of water which she accepts. "Aren't we going to the company?" She ask as Changkyun push some of hey hair back. "We were supposed to but it's 11am so let's do it tomorrow"

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that?" She ask. The male is staring at her, holding his figure in one hand that he lean on the bed. His biceps flexing and his white sleeveless top hugging his figure.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful in the morning"