𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 (m)

Jia focus her sight on the door, successfully entering the pass code before entering. She strip her heels off along with her bag before entering the living room. The area was empty and her eyes hit the clock on the wall. It's 1am. She sighs rubbing her eyes to at least sooth the effect of alcohol she's going through. She strips her blazer off entering the kitchen and opening the fridge to drink water.

"He's gonna kill me"

That's what came out of her when she realize what she's done. This time, she can't argue with Changkyun. She wanted to go home at the designated time he has given her but she let her old classmates decide for her. There's no way he's gonna accept that kind of explanation. Perhaps, she don't have to explain anything and just apologize.

"I wonder what time is it"

"Changkyun" She calls pushing her hair away. The male walk towards her immediately smelling her which cause him to sigh. "How much did you drink?" He ask. "I don't know. I lost count. They kept giving me drinks" She shut her eyes close feeling her vision blur. "Now, what kind of excuse do you have? I said 10pm?" Changkyun raise a brow. "I do not have an excuse. They told me to stay so I did. It's my own will" Changkyun soften at her words but still manage to keep his composure.

"Kiss me"

That kicks all the alcohol in her system. Jia look up to see if he's joking but it's clear he's not. "What?" She let out. "That's the only thing I can think of how I'll forgive you. Kiss me" Changkyun stares at her. "Here, here and here" The male point at his lips, neck and collar bone. "Isn't that too much?" She shakes at his order. "I don't think so. Do it."

Jia remains on her spot as Changkyun unbutton his top, showing her his bare upper body. She gulps taking a step towards the male and tiptoeing. "Do it" Changkyun calls before she seals their lips together. She was going to make it short when Changkyun deepen the kiss. His huge hand holding her head, forcing their lips to mold together as he insert his tongue in her mouth. A soft moan escape her as he invade her privacy, giving her open mouth kisses.

Before she knew it, her bottom were sitting on the counter island already. "Next" Changkyun demands. She do as he says, softly lifting his chin to give her access. She place kisses on his neck, earning her a grunt from Changkyun as she give him her mark. She quickly move to his collarbone, doing as he says. "Never disobey me again, huh?" Changkyun look up, rubbing her thighs which resulted her to just nod, her eyes shut close as she feel his rough hands on her thighs.

"Now, did you enjoy doing love shot with Doctor Kang Minju?"

...

The next day at the 2nd day of filming for Changkyun's music video. As usual, Jia stood by the production crew. She gulps as she run her eyes over the set. A couch was between with the design of a very dark explicit theme. Jia look around only to see multiple actors dress in very short clothings. She could not imagine what might happen during the filming. "What do you mean the actress won't be able to come?!" The Directory roars grabbing the attention of everyone, including Changkyun who's at the couch, ready for the scene.

"She said there was an emergency, Director. We have to get another one"

"It's the highlight of the video, we can't get it out" PD Kim approach the circle. Jia remains on her spot, sighing as she take out her phone opening the message she has just receive. A soft gasp escape her when she was sent a video of her and Minju doing the love shot. "Jia" She flinch facing the producer who calls her. "Yes?"

"I know this is out of nowhere and completely random, are you perhaps fine replacing the actress for today's scene? It's very important"

"What actress?" She mumbles. "So the scene is like this. It will only take about 7-8 seconds of screen time and your face will be completely shadowed" The producer explains. Jia slowly grab the paper, her eyes running on the scene printed on the paper. She bit her lips, the scene was where Changkyun is sitting on the couch with the actress on his lap while they pretend to make out. His hand will be all over the actress. "I...I don't think so. I'm sorry"

"What's happening?" Changkyun approach them. "The actress you're supposed to be with today cannot come. I was thinking of Jia replacing her." Producer Kim answers. "We can't take out that scene, it's the highlight" Changkyun respond earning a nod from the producer. "Sorry, I...I don't really want. And I'm not sure if I can pull that off" She speaks. "It's acting" Changkyun speaks back. "I know. But I said no"

"Let's talk. Alone"

Changkyun grip on her wrist, dragging her back to where they come from. The dressing room. "What?" Producer Kim questions. "Something is going on between those two and can't you read the room? They had a fight!" The Director scolds. "What do you mean?" The producer laughs. "I'm doomed."

Changkyun push Jia in the room, locking the door before placing both of his hand on his waist. "I said I don't want to" She spoke firmly. "Fine, let me demonstrate to you what will happen if you don't replace the actress." Changkyun respond removing his jacket and throwing it on the couch. "What do you mean?"

"This is what will happen if the actress came" Changkyun immediately lift her up. Her legs automatically sealing around his waist to support her weight. Her heart beat fast as she circle her arm around his neck. "Let me down" She calls. "I won't. Unless you say yes" The male respond placing kisses on her neck. And should she blame herself for wearing a black v-neck top and putting her hair up? Yes. She blames herself. She just gave the male access he won't be asking.

Changkyun suck on a spot on her neck, making her whimper and tighten her grip around his neck. "Are you fine with another woman being this close to me?" She's not. She's not fine at it. She don't know what will happen to her insanity if she watch another woman be this close to Changkyun. She grew fond of him, just like him to her.

"I hate the social media"

Those five words were enough to soften Changkyun. He himself knows how scary the media is and Jia always made it clear that she's scared of the fans and the social media. "I'll ask them to cover your entire face" He whispers. "I'm scared" She speaks, her eyes finding the male's. "I won't let anything happen. Trust me this time" He assures. "Can I really?"

"I'll take care of you"

...

"Thank you so much for today" Changkyun bows at the production as they finishes filming for his video. "I reserve a dinner for tomorrow. See you there." The production bows back at him, thanking him as he takes off. He walk towards his car while the rest of the crew began to gather all the stuffs that has been use. He tries to be calm as he unlock his car, entering and sitting himself.

"Shall we-" He interrupted Jia by sealing their lips together. He's in a rush, he's been hard since they film and he has to let it out. "Sorry, it will be quick" He calls molding his lips back to her. Jia returns his kisses, kissing him back as he push his tongue in her mouth, invading her privacy.

Jia's hand unbutton Changkyun's top before that top was thrown at the back seat and her straddling his lap. Her chest moving up and down as she catch her breath. "We're outside" She speaks as Changkyun suck on a spot on her neck, her eyes close while containing the moan dangerously escaping her. "It hurts" Changkyun replies. She raise a brow, confuse. "Here" The male softly grab her wrist, guiding her palm on the formed pyramid on his tight pants.

"Let's do it quick"

Jia nods letting the male do her. A soft gasp escape her when the male unzip his pants, poking her. Changkyun's breath were rigid and unstable as he lift her skirt up. A grunt escape Changkyun when he finally enters her. It's still new to Jia, no matter how many times they do it. She hasn't get use to Changkyun's size yet. "Breath. You'll be fine" She soothe the male who seems to not know what to do. "I've never felt this, Jia. It feels like my dick wants to get off of me"

"Shh. Relax. You'll be fine."