𝗍𝗐𝗈

He's bleeding. It cannot be avoided that anyone could get injured during concert but this is the first time Jia is witnessing such a scene. She knew she has to move so she did. The bleeding was quite big and since Changkyun is wearing ripped jeans, she can see the bleeding well. The blood oozing out of his knee were staining his pants already and yet, the male continue to finish the last song for the concert like he's not feeling anything.

Talk about professionalism.

Jia rummage through the bags, successfully finding the kit. The goodbyes of the seven male echoes and she immediately place the kit on the table before rushing to Changkyun to help him. "Are you okay?" Minhyuk immediately call at Changkyun. Changkyun nods tho his expression says the opposite. "Come with me, hm?" She calls lifting her arm and holding the male, that's probably twice her height, on his waist while he lifts his injured leg.

"Try not to put pressure on it" Jooheon shouts while his own make up artist wipes his sweating forehead. "Jia, take care of him. You know what to do, right?" Minhyuk calls in which she nods as reply. "Let's go. One step at a time" She turn to Changkyun. "Alright. Hurry" Changkyun replies jumping on one foot.

"Sit here" She flop the male on the gray couch running towards the table and retrieving the kit. Changkyun was fast to remove his shoes and roll his jeans up, just enough for her to clean the wound up. "Just so you know, I don't think I can tolerate pain well" Changkyun reminds. "I'll try not to hurt you. Although, I can't promise it" She chuckles making the male let out one as well.

"How can you go on for 6 more minutes? It's literally dripping" She ask anyway. Jia grab a towel wiping the dried blood that ooze down his calf.

"It's called professionalism, darling"

"I can tell" She coughs. Surprise by the nickname but still continue cleaning the male's injury. Grabbing a cotton, she dab it directly on the wound expecting a whimper but nothing came. Frowning, she look up only to see the male staring at her deeply. "Changkyun?"

"Y...yeah? Are you done?"

"Why are you staring at me?" She ask turning her gaze back on her work. "I was just thinking how lucky Minhyuk is. He has you." Changkyun answers. "I'm not dating Minhyuk." She said. "You're not? That damn old hag said he's not single. I thought it was you" Changkyun answers. Jia chuckles grabbing a thick band aid covering his wound. "He's lying. He's got no friends other than us. There's no way he'll have someone to date"

"Does this mean all this time you thought me and Minhyuk are dating?"

"Yes. I mean, I thought. Not like it meant anything but I really thought" Changkyun respond gathering his words. "We don't like each other that way. And besides, I'd prefer not dating someone whom people watches everyday. Your fans can be scary sometimes" She half-jokes. She meant it. Fans are scary. They can sometimes go overboard. "But I'm not saying I won't give it a chance" I used to like Minhyuk. So much.

"You don't have to explain. I understand."

"There. Done. I'll go get you uh...fresh new clothes" She stands up brushing her pants. "Okay. Uhm Jia, I heard from the company. You'll drive me today? My manager is off for 3 days due to personal reasons" Changkyun follows up. "That's right. Don't worry. I have everything ready. Your address, what you eat for dinner and your morning routine. I got you." She cheers exiting the room.

"Damn. She works so well it bothers me"

...

"Are you sure you can drive?" Changkyun ask sitting on the passenger seat. It was 10pm already and the rest has gone back home to rest. Only leaving him and Jia alone in the location. "I can drive. I can manage it" He reminds. "Bro, I'm 25. I got my license, I just don't have the money to buy car." Jia declares starting the engine. Changkyun heave a sigh of relief as the female drive out of the parking lot without much mess.