𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

"Are we there yet?" Jia ask Changkyun whose been driving for about an hour now. The male only told her that the shooting site for today is quite far and that the members are already on their way using their own vehicle. Jia is never a fan of long drives, well, unless it's night, but it's morning and the sun is so hot. "Not yet. You've ask five times already"

"The sun is burning my face"

"It's a healthy sun. It's only 8am. The sun is still healthy" Changkyun reasons. "Says the person who put a ton of sunscreen on" She mumbles. "That's personal. And besides, I have to or else you'll have to look for new foundation shades for me" The male excuses. Jia rolls her eyes looking out the window. They're currently in the middle of a rural. Trees were everywhere and old houses were scattered.

...

"Changkyun, its getting dark. Are you sure you know where we're going?" Jia ask Changkyun who's been driving for whole day now and yet, they never reach their destination. Before Changkyun could answer, the car stops. And Jia knows the reason. They've been driving for whole afternoon and she's sure they run out of gas already.

"I figured we're lost but-"

"We're lost. That's it. Nothing else." She deadpan opening the car beside her and getting off. Changkyun did the same looking around the area like what she's doing. "Contact Minhyuk or anyone" She calls. "My phone's dead. Use yours" Changkyun shakes his dead phone. Jia sighs taking her phone out only to see there's no signal. "No signal?"

"Yes"

"Push the car." Changkyun demands. "Me? No" She briefly rejects. "Then, what?" Changkyun replied at her rejection. "Let's just leave it here and look for a room. I'm tired already." She whines. "I don't think there's a place here" Changkyun walk towards her. "There should be"

"We're in rural place and these houses are-argh!" Changkyun fails to finish his words as he scream and hold tight on Jia. Jia, who's clueless, flinch and face where the male is looking only to see an old man dress in black. "Who are you?" She ask, hiding the fact that she's scared. Jia took a step back, which Changkyun follows. "Are you adolescents perhaps lost?"

"Yes, do you perhaps know a place we can stay for the night?" She took the risk to ask. "Hey, are you seriously trusting him?" Changkyun whispers, still holding her arm. "Let go of me. What are you so scared of?" She scolds pushing the male. "There is an inn there. You two can stay there. It might not be the same as the one in Urban."

"We'll go!"

"Hey!" Changkyun shouts making Jia stops from unloading their luggages. "Do you prefer staying here then?" She questions. "Let's go. But I want to stay in the same room. That's final" Changkyun glares grabbing his bag and throwing hers towards her before locking his car. "Aren't you grown up? How can you not stay alone in a room?" She ask, feeling confuse by this new side of Changkyun. "Yeah, I'm sensitive to cockroaches"

"I need you to kill them for me"

"I hate them, too!" She shouts catching up with Changkyun. "Yes, have fun catching those cause you chose this" Changkyun replies entering the house first. Jia immediately follows, standing beside the male as she run her eyes over the shaggy house. It was shaggy indeed. The plants were crawling on the wall and the door were creaking. Jia could tell so is the walls inside. Just one night.

"Care to tell me that you change your mind?"

"One night. Just one night, Changkyun" She sighs. She don't want to stay at this house as well but they're both tired. They had to rest. "Fine. But I'm sleeping beside you and nowhere else" Changkyun declares entering first. Jia took a deep breath following the male inside. "Guess that old geezer is occupying this" Changkyun comments. "Let's go already. Where's our room?"