𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

Changkyun pull over at Seohee's place, his eyes set front. Not bothering to give an eye to the female. Jia has force him to drive her home knowing Seohee was awake already. He refuses but Jia argues with him giving him no choice but to do as he say. "Do you want to come in for coffee? It's cold" Seohee offers. "No, thanks." He briefly rejected. "You never said no to my coffee?"

"That was before, I have a girl now."

For the first time since they left, he finally lay an eye on Seohee. He can't help but notice how sad her eyes are but he can't do anything about it. "Jia's waiting for me. Please go ahead" He clears his throat. Seohee did not respond making him sigh. He took off his seatbelt and walk over to the opposite door opening it. "Come on out, Seohee" He calls. Seohee took off her seatbelt, exiting. "Get in safe"

Changkyun took a step to enter his car back when a soft grip stops him. He sighs facing Seohee. "What?" His words came out harsh. "Can..." He interrupted Seohee. "No" He then yank her grip away entering his car, starting the engine and driving off. He can't spend more time out, he wants to go to Jia. It's the only thing that will calm him down.

...

"I'm sorry, Jia. For everything" Minhyuk finishes. Jia seal her lips together, nodding. "It's okay now. It does shook me a little-a lot, I mean-but I'm fine now. I hope you don't do that again, Minhyuk" She replies. "Right, I won't. How are you anyway?" Minhyuk ask away. "Good. Uhm Changkyun ask me to live with him" Jia's heart clench as he sees pain slowly became visible on the male's feature. "That's great!" Kihyun speaks instead. "T....thanks"

"So, are you moving now? When?" Kihyun raise a brow. "As soon as possible. I have some things to clean up before leaving" She answers, feeling the atmosphere tighten at how quiet Minhyuk is. "I see then contact us, we'll help you. Have you got a new phone?" Kihyun continue to speak. "I haven't got one yet. Anyway, have you had dinner? I'll go cook"

"Let me do it. I'm good with food" Kihyun volunteers, the same time the door burst open revealing Changkyun. "What? What the fuck are you doing here?" Changkyun cuss at the presence of Minhyuk. "No! Changkyun, calm down. He apologize already" She slowly shakes her head. "Hey, if Jia manage to forgive Minhyuk, learn to do the same." Hyunwoo speaks for the first time since he got here. "What are you all doing here anyway? Surely not all 6 of you is here to say sorry"

"We're thinking of beer before Minhyuk return to the camp" Hyungwon shrugs. "I'll shower quick, then" Changkyun immediately sprint to his room. "Go buy ice, Jooheon and Hoseok" Kihyun began to assign work for each couple. "Why do we always go out?!" Hoseok whines. "Let's go" Jooheon sprint to the door seeing a scowl on Kihyun's face. "We'll be back" Hoseok force a smile, following the younger. "Hyunwoo and Hyungwon, you guys ready the table. Minhyuk, you'll be the one washing everything."

"And you, Jia, talk to your boy. Tell him to calm down already" Jia slowly nods as everyone began to move. As for her, she slowly walk in the bedroom where she sees Changkyun sat on his usual leather gaming chair, his eyes on his phone. "I thought you're showering?" She ask, grabbing the attention of the male. "I thought we'll have alone time, why did you accept them in?" Changkyun whines. "Hey, Minhyuk is returning tomorrow. Let's give him this night. And try not to show him you're still mad. I hate seeing Minhyuk quiet when he's not supposed to be"

"How can I? What he did to you angers me" Changkyun openly respond. "That's why you should at least act. Try to forget it and deal with him like how you usually do. Changkyun, do this, please" She held the male's hand. Changkyun sighs nodding. "Then promise me, after this, come to your company's trip" Changkyun calls. "What trip?" She raise a brow. "It's the day after tomorrow. At the rural. There's a trip for the employees, I'm coming cause I'm the model of that clothes so come."

...

The day of the trip came fast, Jia had pack light, compare to Changkyun who has a luggage and a huge hand carry. Jia is simply dress in a white crop long sleeve along with a black high waisted jeans. She had her hair tie up so she's comfortable. "Hey, I said stop dressing so hideous" She scolds Changkyun who exits his room wearing a black turtle neck and a black cargo pants. "Shut it. I like what I'm wearing right now"

Jia sighs nodding and standing up. "Are you aware that the trip will only take 5 days?" She ask running her eyes on the luggage, handcarry and another bag that Changkyun has. "I am, that's why I pack light" Changkyun shrugs throwing the sling bag he's brought around her shoulder. "Carry that for me. Let's go" Just like that, Changkyun walk pass her and exits his house.

"Remind me to never come to a trip with you again?" She heave a sigh once she's seated in the male's car. Changkyun starts the engine, driving out of the parking lot. "I won't" Changkyun replies, chuckling. The rest of the ride to the company was quiet, they both enjoy some silence while Changkyun has his eyes set on the road beyond them.

Getting off the car, Jia grab her bag, still wearing the slingbag Changkyun has told her to carry. As for the male, he exits the car as well, unloading his luggage. "I'll go see Mom first. Hold that bag for me, my phone, wallet and other stuff is in there" Changkyun speaks. She nods as the male took off. Jia then began to walk out of the parking lot, carrying her own bag as she walk towards the other employee waiting for the others to arrive.

"Hi, Jia!" Eunjeong greets, she waves back standing beside her and Seohee. "Where's Mr. Im?" Eunjeong whispers. "Uh..to his Mom" She force a smile. "Wow! I recognize this bag!" Eunjeong gasp pointing at the slingbag she's wearing. "Everyone, let's go in" The head manager calls. Just then, Changkyun arrive with his Mom. "Seohee, please watch over everyone. I'll try to come within the next 2 days. I just have a lot of meeting in my pocket right now" Seohee nods at the olders request. "And Jia, enjoy the trip"

"Not too much tho"

Jia's cheeks redden at what the older means. She look away, embarrass. Changkyun only stare at her in amusement, knowing exactly what the female is thinking. "We'll go ahead, Mom" Changkyun was the first to enter the bus. Everyone did the same, Jia was about to enter when Mrs. Lim stops her. "It seems like Changkyun and you did a lot of things already?" Mrs. Lim raise a brow. "No, what do you mean?" She tries to mask up her expression. "My son is 27, Jia. I understand. Have fun, my daughter"

Jia sat herself at the back beside Changkyun, the male letting her occupy the window seat. The moment the bus is filled with employees, it began to move. The ride will take about 2 to 3 hours of ride, quite long to be honest. "Mom told us to have fun" Changkyun whispers. She immediately pinch the male's thighs making Changkyun hold in his moan out of pain. "If you don't stop, I'll give you the opposite" She threatened. "I'll stop"

The first hour of the ride was nothing but silence. Changkyun has fallen asleep saying he did not get to sleep much at home. As for Jia, she cannot fall asleep so she stays awake letting Changkyun lean his huge frame on her while he sleeps. She unzip the bag Changkyun has given her deciding to use his phone for the mean time since she hasn't get one herself yet. "What's his password?" She mumbles before putting his birthday on the code which she fails on. "Hey, what's your phone pass code?" She slightly nudge Changkyun. "2696"

The male immediately return to sleep after answering her. Jia type the numbers Changkyun has speaks which gives her the access. Her fingers scrolls through his apps finding nothing but usual apps like social media, no games and just musics. That was until a message pop out. She gulps opening the message.

I love you, Changkyun
- Seohee

Her breath hitch when another pop out, indicating Seohee was typing. "What did she say?" Changkyun hums grabbing her wrist to take a look. "You should respond to her" She whispers. "No, I don't want to. She's typing?"

Let's talk later. Alone