𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"Put it back" Jia sighs at Changkyun who's holding a round vacuum. It was an electronic device and she's sure it's expensive. "I'll pay for it anyway" Changkyun argues further. "Put it back" She repeats. "We're here for foods, not those kinds" She continues. "Then, let me get this. Just this one" Changkyun argues. "It seems your wife isn't in favor of that, sir" The salesman spoke. "Put it back. I'm warning you" She said through gritted teeth and push the cart.

Changkyun soon then follow her, his shoulder slump as she walk in the aisle of vegetables. "You could have let me have that, it's a robot" Changkyun spoke. "We have vacuum at home" She response without looking back. Jia grab a bag of white onion as well as a bag of garlic and placing it in the cart. "But that's different. Beside, that thing do the work itself. It lessen the work for you and us" Changkyun sighed in defeat. "Fine, get it." She face the male whose eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yes, go get it"

Jia sat on the couch as she watch Changkyun assemble his toy. She frowns as Changkyun continue to assemble it. She can't find the worth of buying those kinds of product. "But you know, I realize it just now. This is expensive" Changkyun spoke. "Took you so long to realize." She mumbles, taking her phone out. "And Jia, I invited my brother here. He's coming in an hour" Jia hums, sitting up. "Then, I'll head out. You guys can talk alone" She nods. "Thank you" Changkyun smiles, she smiles back nodding. "Fix things with him, okay?"

"I will"

...

Jia sat outside the building. Her legs cross as she awaits for Minhyuk. It has been a while since she seen the male. She had texted Minhyuk to meet up and Minhyuk insisted on bringing food for them to eat outside. She also mentioned that she'll be outside to wait for the reason Changkyun is having a heated conversation with someone. "Have you wait long?" Minhyuk arrives, locking his car and approach her. She shakes her head as the male place a bag on the stone table.

"It's been a while"

"Don't make it awkward. You don't greet me like that" Minhyuk chuckles, making her do the same. "I miss you" She calls. "I miss you too, my friend" Minhyuk reach for her, ruffling her hair. "What have you been doing these days?" She ask, accepting the ice cream Minhyuk has given her and took a spoonful. "I'm mostly at home. It's not like I have something to do but yeah, I'm been good. I assume you are as well" Minhyuk shrugs, opening a cup of ice cream for himself as well.

"You know, I brought Changkyun home. Do you remember what you went through when you came there?" She ask, recalling how much labor Minhyuk had done back then. "Don't remind me. I was in the shower for an hour or so during that day" Minhyuk glares at her way earning him a chuckle from her. "Mom handed Changkyun a pants. Do you know those floral pants? I'm surprise Changkyun wore it. It was pretty funny but I can't laugh because of the heat" She chuckles.

"It's good to see you happy"

Jia halts, her gaze hitting the male. She gulps. "Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm fine with it and we talked already. Me and Changkyun are in good terms" Minhyuk huffs. "I can't help it besides-" She was interrupted by a loud voice. "Where's mine?" Jooheon whines, sitting beside Minhyuk and fishing out one container of ice cream for himself. "It's been a while, Jia. Kihyun is here too" Jooheon smiles. "Is he?"

"I am. Why are you out here? It's cold" Kihyun sat beside Jooheon. All three of them squishing in one bench. "Changkyun is with Chanhyun" She spoke, silencing the three. "Are they killing each other? Is that why you're having ice cream? To celebrate?" Jooheon carelessly ask, earning a smack from Kihyun and Minhyuk at the same time. "They're making up!"