𝗌𝗂𝗑

"Jia, please" Minhyuk sighs motioning over to Changkyun who lies down on the couch with his legs up. "I'll make sure to take care of him so focus on the promotion. I'm sure the fans will understand" She assures before motioning Minhyuk to come which he did. Jia sighs closing the door behind him. "How come I did not notice him in pain?" Minhyuk ruffles his hair in annoyance. "Hey, what's done is done"

"And besides, the doctor said he could go on stage again after a few weeks of resting. It's not that bad. Changkyun is just in so much pain that he cried" She explains. "I know but I don't know anymore. Changkyun is so passionate about his work. I can tell he's really upset that he can't promote with us" Minhyuk nods taking a deep breath. "I'll take care of him until his manager comes back."

"Yes, that's better. Changkyun is comfortable with you around so please, take care of him for the mean time. I'll contact his manager to come back as soon as possible"

...

"I'm not hungry" Changkyun rolls over the couch, turning his back on Jia. Jia sighs placing the tray on the coffee table before sitting on the tiny space beside Changkyun's lying form. "Are you sure?" She ask resting her figure on the male's shoulder. "Yes" Changkyun insisted. Jia sighs lifting herself up. "But you need to eat"

Changkyun only reply by digging himself deeper in the couch. A sign that he's visibly upset. "Hey, I'm upset too. You know my salary is cut off because of the days you won't be at work so at least make it worth it for me not earning money" She whines clicking her tongue. "I'm more upset. I was so excited for the promotion" Changkyun replies. "Exactly so lift your ass up and eat. You need to eat to heal fast"

"I'm not a child. I don't believe that anymore"

"Fine! Don't eat" She snaps grabbing the tray and carrying it back in the kitchen. Jia opens the fridge taking out 4 bottles of water before carrying it in the living to Changkyun. When she return back in the living room, Changkyun was sitting already. His arm cross and staring at her. "Have water, make sure you drink that all since you don't want to eat anything" She snaps throwing the bottles to Changkyun. "Hey! Are you throwing tantrum now? I should be the one upset!"

"I'm more upset! I came rushing to find you and when I did you were crying. Now that you're here, you won't properly communicate with me! I feel like talking to a child!" She scolds. Changkyun gulps, sealing his lips. "Sorry" Changkyun calls. "Come here" The male adds opening his arms. "Don't come here me. You do whatever you want yourself" She snarls grabbing her phone from the coffee table only to be pull by the male.

Changkyun was fast to seal his arms around her. Her cheeks resting on his chest. "I'm sorry. Don't be mad." The male rubs her back. Jia sighs sitting herself, frowning at the male. "Sorry, hm?" Changkyun hums. "I was so upset that I can't think straight. I know you understand me and I know that I was wrong not communicating with you. I'm sorry"

"What happened to your legs? Tell me"

Changkyun sighs nodding his head. "It was hurting when I was driving. During that day, that night I kissed you. I thought it was because of the long drive and that it was just a stretch of muscle but when we return, I could not hold the pain anymore and went to the doctor. I'm injured. The Doctor said." The male briefly explain.

"Take a rest."

...

"Hey" Kihyun calls. Minhyuk hums continuing to pack the foods Kihyun cooked. He had requested the male to cook as he wants to bring dinner for Jia and Changkyun. "Are you sure you'll let Jia alone with Changkyun? You know he walks around naked" That hit him like a brick. Not gonna lie, he's against Jia looking over Changkyun but he's got no other choice, it's Jia's work.