𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"I don't have all day" Changkyun finally speaks after long silence. They had arrive at the location exactly 5 hours ago. Changkyun spent the first two hours taking a rest with Jia in a room they share and another 2 hours cleaning himself up. The remaining hour were him eating with his girlfriend. "I...are you really with Shin Jia now?" Seohee meets his eyes. Changkyun sighs opening his mouth and answering without hesitation. "Yes"

"Say it already, you want to ask why Jia, how did it become her and why is it not you." He continues. "Fine, let me ask you. Why is it not me? You always compliment me, you always said I'm talented, I'm good at anything and I'm pretty. You even told me to grow my hair because I look beautiful with long hair" Seohee claims. "I said long hair suits you when I was fucking 17! It has been 10 years since I said that. What does a 17 year old me know?"

"And of all the compliments I gave you, have I ever said that I love you?"

"Cause if I am to ask, no. I don't recall confessing my love to you nor try to show that I do like you. I simply compliment you because I want to. I don't see why you take everything I say as something else" He loudly sighs. The cold breeze of the rural slowly showing its attendance. "Seohee, I never show you wrong motives nor try to manipulate you into thinking I like you. You put something in our relationship that you shouldn't have"

"Changkyun, was I never someone like Shin Jia to you?"

"Nobody can compare to Jia" He answer without hesitation. Seohee scoffs wiping her soaking cheeks. "What does she even have? She's an average woman who graduated college and waste 2 years not working. All she's good at was art. There's nothing special to her, Changkyun. Your mind is making her special when she's not" Seohee states. Changkyun scoffs running a hand on his hair.

"Does Jia not being special means you get to replace her? No"

...

Jia scroll through Changkyun's phone, waiting for Changkyun who came out to meet Seohee. Actually, she's kinda worried about Changkyun going out to meet another woman. But Changkyun assures her he will just finish everything Seohee has for him and return as soon as possible. However, it's been whole 30 minutes and there's still no sign of Changkyun.

It was the longest hour of her life. Sitting, doing nothing, eyes on the door and waiting for the male. Until the male's phone made a sound. She excitedly open the device only to see Kihyun dialing her. "Hello? Changkyun's not here" She answers, not expecting what's waiting for her. "Jia! Come quick! Wherever you are, come to this hospital. Minhyuk! Minhyuk...there was an accident" Kihyun panics from the other line. It seems as though Kihyun knows she hasn't bought a phone yet and called Changkyun instead. "I'll be...there"

She hesitated. Jia look around the room, not knowing what to do until her eyes landed on Changkyun's wallet he has left. With her heart racing, she open the wallet and pull out a 10,000 won bill. She took a deep breath running out of the room. She's sure Changkyun will understand. He has to. Jia run down the stairs and pace through the road to get to the bus stop.

Jia catch her breath, her eyes landing on the schedule of buses on the wall sighing in relief when a bus in approximately 2 minutes will arrive is heading to Seoul. "..phone" She mumbles finding her pocket empty. She sighs deciding to just get it once she return as she spot the bus driving towards her.

Exactly 2 hours later, Jia got off the bus and running straight to the hospital in front of her. She went straight to the registrar, about to ask for patient Minhyuk when Kihyun grab her. "This way" Kihyun nods, she nods following the male. "What took you so long?" Kihyun questions, leading her to the VIP area. "I was out on a trip. 2 hours away from Seoul" She push her messy hair back as they reach a room Kihyun has push open and them entering.

Jia halts at Minhyuk's state. Half of his head were bandage indicating his injury were on the face. She gulps slowly nearing the bed. "Somebody...it was temporary blindness. A chemical was playfully thrown at him and end him up like this. He won't be returning at the camp" Kihyun explains. "What...what do you mean blind?" She mumbles, feeling the corner of her eyes building up tears. "Jia, it is what it is. The doctor said it was temporary and it's most likely to have his vision back in a few months"

"Minhyuk..." She calls, failing to hold her tears anymore. Her cold trembling hands found the male's. She grip on Minhyuk, nudging him. "Jia.." Minhyuk speaks. At the sound of his voice, her cries gets louder and she bawls.

"What happened?"

...

Changkyun suck his cigarette, the whole room they used to occupy together empty and dark. He swirls the glass of whiskey on his hand aggressively throwing it across the room. He was gone for about 30 minutes, just whole 30 minutes and Jia was back at Lee Minhyuk. He can't help but be mad. At Minhyuk, himself and especially to Jia. At this point, he don't know anymore. He throw the almost out piece of cigarette on the floor, pulling another one when the door opens revealing Seohee.

He pay no attention at her presence and just lit his cigarette. He suck and hold the piece between his fingers. "She left. Your Shin Jia left you" Seohee devilishly grin. Changkyun scoffs sucking his cigarette. "You know what I hate about you? You speak the truth." He deeply speaks. Seohee scoffs crossing her arm. "What? Should I brainwash you like what Shin Jia did to you?"

"Aren't you doing it now?"

Changkyun grin at Seohee's surprise reaction. He knew he hit the jackpot. He could definitely read her like a book. "She went to him, to that guy, did she?" Seohee raise a brow. "She did. She was contact using my phone and she even get money in my wallet" He explains. "How bold of her. You're fine with this?" Seohee questions. "Money's not the problem and I don't care if she use my money. Her money is her money, my money is her money. But what's not fine, her leaving me for another guy?"

"How long have you tolerate this kind of treatment?"

Changkyun thought about the question when his thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing. He answer Kihyun's call knowing it will be Jia from the other line.

"I want to hear a valid excuse as to why you suddenly left and took a bill in my money" Changkyun's deep voice answer the call. "Minhyuk-" She was cut off. "That's a great way to start your excuse, Jia. The name I despite the most rolling over your tongue" Changkyun scoffs. "He was in an accident" She shortly yet briefly states. "I don't fucking care about his accident or whatever happens to him, why the fuck did you leave without telling me?!" Changkyun slam something from the other line, making her flinch. Jia knew he's mad. So mad.

"It's either you come back here right now or you'll never walk the next day. I'll fuck you 'till you know who you belong to."

Just like that, the call ends with her heart beating so fast that she don't know if she should come back despite the time or just decide to do it tomorrow. "What did he say?" Kihyun turn to her. "I have to return. Do you think there's still a bus running at this time?" She ask returning the device to its owner. "I'll drive you. There's no bus anymore, it's 9 well almost 10pm" Kihyun offers. "Really? Thank you"

Jia sat in the car with Kihyun who's driving her back to the location she was in earlier. The older promise to tell Minhyuk about her situation and that she'll come back as soon as possible. "Changkyun's mad, isn't he?" Kihyun broke the silence. "Yes" She straightforwardly answer. She has to hide the fact that Changkyun use those kind of language to her. She just can't bear to talk about it. "He's a very jealous guy, I understand"

"I know, that's why I kept telling him everything but it seems he got no trust to me at all"