𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

Changkyun lean his figure on the chair as he stare at Nam Doil. He sure look like a loser. He mumble a thanks to Jia who pour them a drink. They had just finish dinner and clearly, he's not liking Nam Doil. Not even a bit. "I haven't formally introduce myself to you, Mr. Im. I'm a general surgeon, in my 2nd year residency, Nam Doil." Doil bows. Changkyun nods not speaking until he received a hit from Jia indicating he should introduce himself as well.

"I'm Im Changkyun, 26, I'm a singer and Jia's suitor"

He made everything clear. To brag, of course. What else? "How much do you earn monthly, Dr. Nam?" He ask. "Not much. I'm in my residency. How about you?" Doil ask, sipping his wine. "Just a couple...couple of million. Anyway, you seem to like hanging around with Jia so much?" He decided to cut through the chase. "Can't I?" Doil ask back. "You can't." He answers without hesitation. "Changkyun" Jia calls, he immediately motion Jia to be quiet. In the nicest possible way. "Excuse me, Mr. Im Changkyun. Let me be clear in one thing here" Doil sighs. "Go on"

"I'm gay."

Now that surprise him. Changkyun coughs placing his glass down, Jia has the same reaction as him indicating she only found out just now. Changkyun covers his mouth turning his face to Jia who was dumbfounded by what she heard. "Doil, what do you mean?" Jia finally ask. "You're gay?" He ask this time. "Yes, I thought you were interested to me when you started asking those questions so I answered you. Trust me, I would let you hit on me"

Changkyun lean close to Jia out of fear, closing the gap between them. Jia warily covers him with her small frame. "Doil, Changkyun is my suitor. We're together. I have no problem with you being gay but don't you think you should hit on male who are single and perhaps, gay as well?" Jia force a smile. Changkyun nods gulping. "I know that, I thought he wasn't your suitor since he's dressed like that"

"Dresses gorgeously, by the way"

"I would really let you hit on me in any possible way, Changkyun" Doil calls. "Uh...no thanks. I'm satisfied with Jia." Changkyun clears his throat, sitting up. "Doil, would you like to have a-" Changkyun interrupted Jia. "No, I'm actually pretty tired. We should head home, don't we? You should go."

"That's right. It's late"

Only then Changkyun can finally breath when Nam Doil was out of his house and with the door closing by Jia. He stood up from the chair rushing to the female. "You never told me he's gay!" He calls. "I never knew. I...you must've gotten uncomfortable. He seems interested to you" She replies. "So much. I can't describe it. God. Don't let him see me again, okay?"

"But, don't you have monthly check up tomorrow? Doil, actually, he works at VIP patients"

"So? I know I'm a VIP patient but there's no way he'll be the only doctor available tomorrow" Changkyun respond earning a look from Jia. Goosebumps crawl on his back and he slowly shakes his head. "He's the only doctor available?" He whispers. "That's right. It's Sunday. Most of the doctors are off to rest. Only Doil will be at the main hospital" She respond. "Ah why?!" Changkyun screams. "You know I'm gonna go through X-ray, and stuffs! He's gonna see my body!"

"He's a doctor. He sees body. Seeing yours is no different" She shrugs gathering all the dirty dishes. "Why are you so fine at this? What if he do something? You know he's interested to me!" Changkyun whines. Jia rolls her eyes facing the male. "This is the consequences of all the things you said. You ask to meet him so you did. Now, whose fault is it that you're in this situation?"

"It's my fault, I admit that but Jia, find a different doctor for me. Or we can postpone my check up"

"You have video taping, right? You have to be in right mind before shooting. Just do it and finish everything. Easy" She respond entering the kitchen with the pile of dirty dishes on her hand. Changkyun trails behind her, still whining. "Easy for you to say. I just said I'm uncomfortable" Changkyun whines. "Fine! I'll try looking for a different doctor."

...

The next day, Jia has reached the hospital before Changkyun as he has some stuff to do at the company first. Jia walk in the hallway, her heels clicking as she came across Doil along with his colleague which is a classmate of them as well Minju. "Wow. Shin Jia, the last time I saw you-well, you're still gorgeous" Minju grins. Jia chuckles shaking her head. "Doesn't Minju look handsome?" Doil smirks. "You do look better than your first year in medical school"

"Uh what brings you here?"

"Uh Minju, I was thinking, could you maybe check up on this boss of mine? He's on his way. He do this uh daily check ups. He's-so sorry about this, Doil-uncomfortable with Doil" She tries to put her words as nice as possible. "Sure thing. Where's he?" Minju nods. "Jia!" Just then, she heard Changkyun's voice. She turn only to see Changkyun dress in all black along with his mask. "Uh he a celebrity? If I were him, I won't dress like that" Minju points at the male's attire. "Uh he's just like that"

"Hi" Doil greets. "Shut it" Changkyun respond making Doil laugh out loud. "I'll go ahead prepare everything, excuse me" Minju bows at them excusing himself. "You know, if I were a celebrity, I won't wear something like that" Doil speaks. "Like what?" Changkyun respond through his mask. "Something so hideous"

"Yeah, I don't really care"

Just like that, Changkyun walk ahead only to run back and pull her along with him. "You're not getting me nor Jia" Changkyun throw one last statement before leaving Doil alone. "He's cute" Doil mumbles walking his way. "Good luck!"

...

It took about 2 hours when Changkyun's check up finishes. Jia thank Minju for his service while Changkyun only gave him a bow saying it's not necessary since it's his work and he's paying him. Jia sprint after Changkyun who exits the room first. "You're so rude" She calls walking behind the male. "Call me whatever you want, I'm sick of this place. Let's go home"

"No, I have to return to my apartment. It's today, right? I told you, a week ago" She stops walking making Changkyun do the same. "What today?" The male question. "Uh...the reunion. It's today, later at 5pm. I don't know what time will it end but I'll try to update you" She explains. "Oh right. I forgot about that" Changkyun sighs. "Then, have fun. Not too much tho." She nods at that. "Uhm I may come back late?"

"No, come back at 10pm"

10pm. 5 hours. Sure parties hosted by 25-26 years old ends at 10pm. They're adults, the party should end at midnight or almost morning. Now, how do she say that at the guy in front of her? The guy who's very attractive yet so threaten? The guy who screams authority and won't admit his fault? "5 hours?" That's what came out of her. "What?" The male response. "You're giving me 5 hours to our reunion?"

"Isn't that more than enough?"

"I know but I'm 25." She respond. "And?" She sighs shaking her head. "I need more than 5 hours." She speak straight. "For what? To drink until you're wasted? No. Come back at 10pm. I'll be waiting for you" Changkyun shakes his head opening her shoulder bag and taking his phone and keys out. "Seriously, 10pm?"

"If you're not back before 10:15, you should know the consequences"

...

Jia sat beside Yuji, their table filled with drinks and the whole room were blasting with music. Jia sighs staring at the endless line of alcohol below her. Now she regrets arguing with Changkyun. She should have just decided to go home earlier than 10pm. These kind of gathering is not for her. Definitely not for her. She knew it, Changkyun always knows what he's doing. "Jia, have a drink" Minju hand her a glass of beer mix with soju. She immediately accept her senior's offer. "Thank you"

Just like that, the clock hits 10pm. Jia grab her bag, wearing it only to be stop by Kang Minju. "Are you leaving? The night is still young" Minju ask lighting his cigarettes. "Yes, I need to. Somebody's waiting for me" She replies, apologising. "Stay, Jia! Don't be such a party pooper" Yuji whines pulling her down to sit. Jia sighs nodding. "That's Shin Jia! Hand me a bottle!" Yuji shouts which was then she was given what she ask for.

"Now, for love shot. Kang Minju and Shin Jia!"