𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

"What are you doing?" Changkyun ask from the other line. Jia hums continuing to pack the food she had cooked for Minhyuk. Changkyun was away to do his schedule after the successful release of his solo album. The male has schedule here and there giving them time to see each other at night only. "I'm packing to go out. I'm meeting a friend, didn't I?" She ask. "Oh right, I remember. You guys going to picnic, right?"

Although guilt is eating her for lying to Changkyun, she nods. "Have fun. Send me pictures, alright? And Jia, I miss you" Changkyun smiles from the video call. "You're going home tonight, right? I'll see you later, my boyfriend" She smiles. "Stop it. I'm outside." Changkyun hides his face making her chuckle. "Uh I need to go. See you later and have fun with your fans"

"I will. See you later. Take care, Jia"

Jia walk in the hallway of the hospital, her hand filled with bags she has brought. Reaching the room, she slides the door open and enters. Once she's in, she spots Kihyun and Jooheon together. "Hey" Jooheon greets. "Hi" She greets back placing the bag on the table. "You guys should eat. I bought just enough for everyone. I'll go ahead clean Minhyuk up" She calls placing her bag down on the nightstand. "Are you sure?" Kihyun ask. "Yes, pay no mind. You guys eat"

Jia walk towards the bathroom, grabbing a small tub and a clean pair of towel before dumping water on it and carrying it back in the room. The two were already digging in while watching her every move. "Does Changkyun know you're here? As far as I remember, he hates the idea of you seeing Minhyuk" Jooheon ask, his cheeks filled with food. "I'll tell him myself. Don't try to say it to him, I'll do it" She calls setting her attention on the sleeping Minhyuk, wiping his forehead and cheeks.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Yoo. I came to remove Mr. Lee's bandage" Just then, Minhyuk stir in his sleep. "Minhyuk, we're here" She calls holding the male's hand. "You're here.." Minhyuk speaks gripping on her hand. "Yes, the doctor is just removing your bandage. Try not to move too much, okay?" She soothes earning a nod from Minhyuk. The Doctor approach the bed which made Jia automatically step back. Slowly, Minhyuk's face came in view as the doctor finishes unwrapping his face.

"Try to open your eyes, Mr. Lee"

Jia's heart race as Minhyuk slowly open his eyes. "Try to follow the light, Mr. Lee" Jia breath in relief when Minhyuk respond at the doctor. "How's your vision, Mr. Lee?" The doctor ask. "It's..kinda blurry" Minhyuk answer. "You have to take your time healing. Your vision will eventually come back clear and beautiful. Anyway, I'll return to you soon"

...

It was around 9pm when Jia returns to Changkyun's apartment. Jia press the code in, pushing the door and stripping her heels before entering the living room further. Her eyes scan the living room for the male when she hears movement in the bedroom. In a hurry, she drop her bag on the floor and barbe in the room. "Changkyun!" She shouts throwing herself at the male who has fast reflexes to catch her. "God. Did you miss me?"

"So much" She tighten her legs around the male's waist as she grin from ear to ear. "You seem to enjoyed the picnic" At the mention of the absurd lies she made, her smile fell but she immediately mask it up with a force smile. "I did. How about your fan meeting? How did it go?" She ask changing the subject and laying her arm on the male's shoulder. "It was fun. They said they love the songs"

"I was thinking of having dinner with you tomorrow night, how about it?"

"Tomorrow? Sure! And Changkyun...I.." She gather all her words but Changkyun beat her to it. "I have something to give you tomorrow, so clear all your schedule" Changkyun smiles, pecking her lips. "Sorry, what were you saying?" Changkyun ask. "Uh me too. I have something to tell you too" She smiles returning on her foot to stand on her own. "Okay, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Jia"

"Me too. Changkyun, whatever happened, don't leave me. Please" She stares at the male's making his gaze soften. "I promise. I won't leave you, Jia. I'm way too attach to you to leave you" Changkyun assures. "Whatever happens?" She push further.

"Whatever happens"

...

Next day came fast, Changkyun as ever is on track with his schedule. They are meant to meet later at 9pm at the restaurant Changkyun has reserved. Currently, Jia is getting ready as the clock hits 8:50. She spent her morning at work and afternoon at the hospital with Minhyuk. She knew she cannot keep this a secret longer so she plans to tell Changkyun everything tonight. She promise herself to say everything without it leading to fight.

Jia stood outside the restaurant, Changkyun has texted her he had arrive and seated already. She took a deep breath entering the fancy restaurant and looking around until she spot the male. Still wearing a formal suit and a wine on the table. Slowly, she walk towards the location grabbing the attention of the male who immediately smiles at her presence. "You're here" Changkyun smiles pulling a chair for her. "Thank you"

"Shall we get food first? I'm starving" Changkyun calls earning a chuckle from her. "Uh sure" She smiles opening the menu and saying her order. Once they finish getting everything they want, they slowly and quietly proceed with food. "Changkyun, do you have any plans ahead? Like, your schedule, are they finish?" She ask chewing her food. "Today's the last one, why do you ask?"

"Come with me tomorrow, huh?"

"Uh sure. I have nothing to do anyway." Changkyun nods continuing to eat his food. "Anyway, Minhyuk was texting me. But I haven't respond. He told me to come see him" Changkyun adds mentioning Minhyuk. Right. Kihyun used Minhyuk's device to message Changkyun about his situation. "Changkyun, I...I have something to confess to you" She place her utensils down. Changkyun hums raising a brow. "What is it?"

"These days while you're at work, the picnic I was telling you about. I lied"

The smile on Changkyun's face fell and Jia knew she messed up but there's no turning back anymore. She has to say it. She can't bear to lie more. "Where were you instead?" Changkyun ask. "I..I was taking care of Minhyuk. At the hospital along with Jooheon and Kihyun" She look down feeling the male's sharp gaze on her. "It's been 4 days. 4 consecutive days, I was visiting him. I'm sorry I lied but I lied because I know you'll get mad and I don't want you to get mad or us to fight"

"I'm sorry, I'm completely hurt right now. Let's talk next time"

Jia remain sitting while Changkyun grab all his belongings and left the restaurant. Jia look down pushing her hair away. Usually, Changkyun would throw a pit or won't let the problem go as it is but this time, it's different. Jia knew she messed up big time. Jia gulps answering the call on her phone. "Kihyun, I'm currently busy right now-"

"Come here quick! It's Minhyuk"

Jia storm out of restaurant only to see Changkyun leaning on his car, his arm leaning on the door of the passenger seat. "In" Changkyun speaks. "We're going home and talk everything out" The male adds. At this point, she don't know whether to go to Minhyuk or come with Changkyun. Again, her phone rings in her hand but she pays attention to Changkyun. "Changkyun, Mi..."

"Minhyuk. Again?"

"I'm not gonna beat through the bush and just admit it. When you said you've been visiting Minhyuk while I'm working. The work I wanted to end as soon as possible just so I can see and hug you. When you admit everything, I wanted to break up with you" Changkyun softly spoke. "I am totally disappointed with you, Jia. Big time" The male continues. "I know you didn't tell me because of my work but Jia, I can't take it anymore"

"I have a limit too, now I'm giving you one more chance. Either you come to me or to him. It's up to your choice now" Changkyun declares. Jia's phone continue to ring but she never had the chance to answer it. "Changkyun, can...can we talk later?" She ask, knowing her question were nonsense and she shouldn't have said that. "Later? No. I don't want to. You can make decision right now, I know you want to come to him so go. I've had enough of you"

"I'm tired of you, Jia. Let's end everything here."