𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Jia hug all the materials she was asked to get. Despite her foot aching from the heels she's usually wearing, she run towards one room where all the work is happening. Jia enters the room, her eyes hitting Changkyun's right away. The male was warning her to stop but she only shakes her head. She can't use Changkyun to get out of work. Never. "Give it here" Eunjeong grab the items from her. "Jia, go grab some coffee for Changkyun"

Jia release a breath looking down on her foot. She should change. She's gonna have to run the whole day. "No, I'm fine" Changkyun interjected. "No worries, Changkyun. Jia here will get you coffee" Seohee smiles making Changkyun sighs. "Then, I'll be back" She calls forcing a smile. Jia grab her bag, exiting the room again. Once she shut the door behind her, she bend down, massaging the side of her foot. Why did she even wear heels?

Come back. Just tell Seohee there's no coffee

-Changkyun

Jia turn off her phone, not replying to Changkyun and falling in line to get coffee. She look up on the menu, deciding to get Changkyun his usual ice Americano. "One Ice Americano" She slid her card on the counter. "Yes, one second" The worker smiles getting her order ready. "Here you go. Thank you for coming" She smiles at the worker, carrying her order out.

"Jia?" Jia halts at the call of someone. "Minju, what are you doing?" She gasps. "Getting coffee? Like you? Oh, my God. Your foots bleeding" Minju point at her left foot. "Oh, it's fine. Works uh...hell" She chuckles. "You got time? My office is just across this store. Let me aid it quick" Minju offers. "Uh sure, thank you"

"May I?" Jia nods letting Minju remove her heels and placing it on the chair that's enough for her to put her foot on. "It's swollen, what have you been doing?" Minju clicks his tongue pulling an ointment and pain reliever patch out. "I've got a new job at this company and they've been making me run around" She admits, chuckling. "That's what usually happens to new people in a company, you should get use to it" Minju chuckles running a layer on her swollen foot.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm still doing this" She chuckles as Minju unseal the pain reliever patch and sticking it on her foot. "Be careful, alright? As your doctor, listen to me" Minju jokes. Jia scoffs but still nods and wear her shoes back. "I need to return. See you around and thank you for this"

...

"How's your foot?" Changkyun ask lifting her legs and placing it on his thighs, examining her aching legs and foot. "It's good. I encounter Minju earlier and he aid it for me" She calls rubbing her legs that's been throbbing since she got home. "Thank God. I was really worried. I almost shout to everyone to stop ordering you" Changkyun jokes which made her rolled her eyes. "It's fine. It's what usually happens when you're new to a company"

"I know. Should I just tell them you'll be my wife soon? They're testing my patience"

Her heart race at the wife word and how he calls her his wife soon. "Hey, stop it. I said we can't let them know, alright?" She whines. Changkyun sighs nodding. "Then, when should they know?" Changkyun hums. "I don't know? In a few months" She shrug taking out her phone that made a sound. As she anticipate for the message she receives so is Changkyun beside her. "Who is it?" Changkyun ask looking at her screen. She lets the male do as he please while she open the message.

"Hey, Minhyuk is returning for holiday"

Changkyun clears his throat gulping. "They can do that?" Changkyun ask away. "Yes uh he was asking me to get him" She shows the email to Changkyun. "Can I?" She ask for permission. "You're seriously asking me?" Changkyun face her, standing up while she remains sitting. "Yes, I need your permission. I want to see Minhyuk. To talk him out and tell him about you. About us"

"No, I refuse"

Changkyun's voice came out harsh and he regrets no thing. He will refuse and he refuse. Hundred percent of him won't let his girl go see another man who he's sure like her. "But-" He interrupted the female. "I said no and it's final. Nobody's seeing Minhyuk. Especially you" Changkyun point fingers at her. Frustrated and fuming at the fact that she wants to go see Minhyuk. "Changkyun, he's out for holiday and you won't let me see him?"

"He's out for holiday. Holiday is for family. You're no family, stop trying to be one. Nobody is seeing Minhyuk. You want my permission? No. I said no" Changkyun harshly speaks. Jia sighs standing up and snatching her phone from Changkyun. "We always argue when it comes to Minhyuk. I thought you're over it as much as I am" She glares at the male. "How can I be over it?! Every fucking time we're doing well, you always have the chance to put him in between conversation!"

"You're not seeing him. It's final."

"Why are you like this?" She sighs, showing her disappointment. "I'm over Minhyuk and if I'm not, I won't be seeing him. I won't go to him if I still feel something. Which part of that is hard to understand, Changkyun?" She question. "You wanna know what I don't understand? Fine! It's the way he still have an effect to you. The effect that I'll never receive from you. I hate that you have that kind of effect to him and there's none to mine. You wanna know what made me like this?"

"You made me like this"

"It was all you. You're slowly ruining me and fuck it cause I'm letting you. I'm not planning to stop you from fucking ruining me but please, take it lightly. I'm a human, there's a limit to me." Changkyun cuss. Jia gulps, remaining her eyes on the male as he rumbles. "I was a confident man, Jia. But ever since you show up, it feels like all my confidence left. You made it so sure that I was the person who only likes this relationship. I'm not forcing you into anything but please, tell me straight away"

"Do you like Minhyuk or me?"

"Let's end this. With one answer from you. Come to me if you do feel the same but if you don't please, leave. Get out of my house as well as my life" Changkyun ends. "I love you" She finally said but it doesn't seem to faze Changkyun. "I'm over Minhyuk. No matter what he will say, I'm over him. Is that enough for you? Do you want to hear it from me?" She look up, staring at the male. "It's the only thing I want to hear from you. I just want you to tell me you're over Minhyuk and that it's me now and that we have it."

"I'm over Minhyuk"

Just like that, Changkyun sighs embracing her. Jia grip on his shirt, hugging the male back as she lean her chin on his shoulder. "I don't want us to fight" Changkyun calls. "I'm sorry. I won't bring him up anymore" She apologizes. Changkyun nods rubbing her back. "I'm glad you're trying" Changkyun soothes. "You can go ahead fetch him" Jia look up on that, her eyes throwing question to Changkyun as she swim in a pool of confusion.

"But I'm coming with you and you'll tell him right away what we have"

Jia open her mouth to speak another phone made a sound. She lift her phone only to see hers silent and Changkyun's ringing. Changkyun sighs answering his manager's call. "Hyung, not right now" Changkyun snaps. "What? I'll call you back" the male respond after a while before grabbing the remote of his television and turning it on. "What happened?" She ask feeling her heart race as Changkyun turn the channel to the news.

"Singer and rapper member from Kpop Group Monsta X I.M reportedly seen being 'too-close' to an unknown woman. This woman is yet to be known and is reportedly a non-celebrity. Sony Music hasn't yet to say about this controversy" It's clear. Jia's the one in the picture. It's her and her face is blur. "Meanwhile, Rapper I.M is set to return with second album which has yet to know considering the recent controversy"

"I'll tell them. I'll answer everything they want" Changkyun face her and he seems to be telling her that he's gonna public their relationship. "Why?" That's the question that left her. "Why do you mean?"

"Changkyun?"