𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Jia enters the dressing room, yawning which she immediately covers and gets rid of her bag before sprinting to Changkyun who's sitting in front of the mirror, his phone on his hand. When he spot her presence, he stands up frowning. "Wow. Little miss i-miss-my-paycheck is late? I thought you miss your money, huh?" Changkyun scolds. "I know, I was with Nam Doil last night. He drinks a lot"

Exactly 2 weeks ago, an old friend of her texted her and reach her out for a college reunion. She met her old friend Kim Yuji and Nam Doil. Her old friends. "Isn't Nam Doil that guy who-nevermind. Do my make up. The production is almost set up" Changkyun return to the chair. She nods running towards the vanity and beginning his make up.

"But I'm quite bothered" Changkyun calls while she do his eyebrow. Jia squint her eyes trying to see if his brows are perfectly line. "Of what?" She ask grabbing the pallete and beginning his smokey eye make up. She decided to give him a smokey eye as his solo music video concept suits it. "Of Nam Doil. I know I shouldn't be because I'm pretty confident I look better than him but-"

"You look way better than him"

"I see but still, you're spending way too much time with him. You spent your weekends with him when we had plans to go for movies. I let it go once but Jia, he's a man" Changkyun explains. "We can go to the movie after this" She suggest. "Of course you'll say that. How about I meet this Nam Doil?" Changkyun respond, his eyes remaining close. "I told him I have a suitor. I said you're a celebrity and it will be hard to meet you"

"Bet he knows Minhyuk"

Jia stops doing her work, making Changkyun open his eyes and sighed. He hates mentioning Minhyuk but the reaction Jia keeps giving everytime he do, he will not stop mentioning him unless she reacts differently. "See? I'm your suitor but you react like that when I mentioned him. I hate this. Finish your work, let's talk later" He snaps, feeling upset at everything. Including Jia.

...

Jia stood along with the production crew, the camera rolling and is focus on Changkyun. She watch as Changkyun do his work confidently and professionally. His back up dancer were women and it's clear that the concept of the music video were explicit. She don't mind that but what took her breath and sanity away was a back up dancer who does her work as usual. Something starts eating her alive when the dancer run her hand over Changkyun's bare chest.

Jia chant to herself that it's just work and it's part of the choreography and that Changkyun don't personally like what the dancer is doing to him. Jia gulps staring back at Changkyun's eyes that was looking at her while he does the choreography. Something inside her is breaking yet Changkyun seems to not mind it. "And cut!"

The dancer immediately break herself away from Changkyun who walk straight to monitor the video. "Won't your girlfriend hate this scene?" The director jokes. "I bet she hates it already" Changkyun respond, eyes on the screen. Jia look up on the screen, not knowing how to react on the scene. "Will you be fine, I.M?" The producer replies, laughing. "It's fine. She upsets me too"

"Who's your girl? Is it a fellow idol?"

"No. She's not but she's the most beautiful girl to me" Changkyun respond, still not looking at her. Jia sighs turning her phone off that rang. "Except some punk is going after her, how upsetting is that isn't it?" The male continue to joke around with the production crew. "Those kind of guys are annoying, isn't it, Jia?" The director ask her making everyone look at her, waiting for her response. "Uh yes..."

"I'll go ahead and change. Thank you for your work"

Just like that, Changkyun sprint off the set. Jia sighs catching up to the male, although it did not much help as Changkyun was quick to slam the door close. She held on the knob entering and locking the door behind her. Changkyun kept his back on her, changing and putting on some more decent clothe.

"What are you doing? Don't you have a meeting with Nam Doil?"

"Or should I mention Lee Minhyuk again to prove my point?" Changkyun adds facing her and letting his weight sit on the vanity. "Do you enjoy tormenting me like this? I explain everything to you. From Minhyuk to Nam Doil" She rants. Changkyun scoffs crossing his arm. "What a way to start the argument, Jia!" Changkyun gasp. "Just..." She sighs. "Tell me what you want me to do so I can understand"

"Fine. Let's say, in a situation, a fan or let's say an idol is after me. She likes me and maybe I like her too. But I'm your suitor at the moment. I'm trying to get it with you. What do you say we go to a movie marathon, have a drink together every weekend and oh! tell her it will be hard to meet the woman I'm pursuing due to schedule? What do you think?" That will be upsetting. Jia will be upset and mad jealous.

"You get it now? Jia, I want assurance. In order for you to give me that, I need to meet this Nam Doil. Fuck, his name doesn't sound pretty. I need to meet him. I want to meet him" Changkyun hums. "Changkyun, Doil is a doctor" She starts. "A Doctor?! A doctor is a very busy person and during his weekend he would rather go to a movie with you than to rest? What nonsense is this, Jia? And you're saying? What were you saying? He don't like you like what I'm thinking?"

"He's a doctor and every weekend we would go out, I am with Kim Yuji. You know her. All three of us were together. Do you think we will be doing something with Yuji around? Or do you think Doil will hit up on me like you're thinking?" She point out. "Wow Kim Yuji. How many times have she joined you two? Once? You went out with Nam Doil three times!" Changkyun argues. "Fine, let's meet Nam Doil. Are you satisfied?"

"Not until I meet him personally"

...

Jia press the pass code on Changkyun's door, a bag of food on her one hand while her bag is hanging on her shoulder. Once the door opens, she enters and close it behind her. She strip her shoes and change into a pair of slippers Changkyun has given her to use. "Changkyun!" She shouts, her voice echoing in the empty living room. She walk straight in the kitchen, placing the bag on the counter. The same time Changkyun exits his pantry, holding a bottle of wine in his white tight tank top.

"Where's he?"

"On his way. I said you'll meet him at the lobby. I did as you said" She answers not bothering to argue with the male. "Is he taller than me?" Changkyun ask walking towards her and circling an arm on lower back while she prepares the food she brought. "No. He's short. An inch taller than me" She answers turning her frame and lifting her arm on the male's shoulder. "That's great. I was thinking why I am threatened earlier, you know? While choosing which drink to have tonight"

"Yeah, I don't understand you too" She answers, the same time her phone rings a notification. Changkyun reach for her phone, opening the message. "Dr. Nam? You save him number as Dr. Nam?" Changkyun chuckles before reading the text. "He said he's downstairs." Changkyun adds. "I'll go get him. Stay here" The male place a peck on her forehead before walking towards the door. Jia immediately run after the male. "Be nice to him."

"I'll try."

Changkyun buried his hand deep in his pocket as he walk out of the elevator, reaching the lobby, his destination. He sighs looking around the almost empty area. "He's too loser to be that Doctor" He mumbles shaking his head. Just then, a person enters the lobby. He frowns running his eyes over his attire. Something inside him is saying that's Nam Doil so he trust his instincts and walk towards him.

"Excuse me" He calls. "Uh yeah?" The male face him, surprise by his presence. Changkyun takes a look at the ID he's wearing, it is Nam Doil. Now, why is he threaten over this guy? "Nam Doil?" He raise a brow. "yes, who are you?" Dr. Nam ask. "Shin Jia's suitor. I'm here to fetch you" He force a smile. Clearly, he's not liking this guy. Not even a bit. "You look mad" Nam Doil comments, gripping tight on his leather briefcase. "Fucker. Do I look like a snatcher to you? Let's go."

"And I'm not mad. Nor a snatcher, Dr. Nam"