𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

The long trip came to an end and Jia found herself back in work. Walking alone in the hallway with her heels clicking as she hold her device and the files she was ask to get between her chest and her hand. Jia halts hesitating to call Kihyun to ask the whereabouts of Minhyuk. She sighs turning it off and just decided to call the older soon.

Jia move her heels to walk but stops when she spot Seohee entering the company, wearing exactly the same clothes as her. A black short sleeve turtleneck and a white trouser with a pair of heels. The clothing were exactly the same, except for the shoes. Jia wanted to tell herself it's just a coincidence but at this point, she can't. "Wow I thought you guys are twinning" Eunjeong spoke behind her. "What are you wearing, Seohee?"

"You don't like turtlenecks, right?"

"Ji-woah" Changkyun exits the lift beside Seohee but halts as he recognize who was he calling to. "You surprise me" Changkyun scratch his head before walking towards her. "Jia, have you got it?" Changkyun ask for the files but Jia was too stunned at the scene in front of her. Even the fixing of the hair were the same. "Jia?" The male adds. Jia kept her eyes on Seohee, she knew it at this point Seohee is aware of what she's trying to come up to. "Anyway, we have a meeting. Let's go, you all" Eunjeong calls entering the lift which Seohee follows after.

"You guys go ahead" Changkyun smiles at the two which resulted the lift to closing. "Hey, you thought that was me" She finally speaks. "It was an accident, don't be mad and-" She interrupted the male. "I'm more upset that we're wearing exactly the same thing and you assumed it was me, she probably thought copying me was working" She turn to the male. "Well, yeah. I thought it was you. I mean, from head to toe, you guys are wearing the same. I've never seen Seohee were turtlenecks actually. I mean, you always wear one so"

"How about you change?"

"No, it's okay. Just for today. Let's go" She press the button on the lift. "That's my girl. Don't let it affect you" Changkyun pat her head. "You're ruining my hair" She push the male's hand away earning her a laugh from Changkyun. "Don't be upset. I'll ask her" Changkyun encourages entering the lift with her. "As if that will change anything. Whatever. I just want this day to end" She sighs leaning on the wall behind her. "You look prettier than her anyway. Everyone will notice"

"Or do you want me to get you new clothes? I can drive back home" Changkyun hums. "No, no need. We'll be done anyway. Let's go" She exits the lift walking over to the meeting room right away. Upon entering, all heads were turn to her which she knew exactly the reason why. Someone was exactly dress like her. "Shall we begin?" Changkyun broke the silence. "Right this way, Mr. Im" The head manager lead the male to a chair. "We can start. Seohee, go on"

"Ok, so this was the result of the pictorial we did back at the rural exactly 3 days ago. The production team were currently working on making the photo look better. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful already but there's some fixing needed when it comes to lighting such as this photo"

...

Jia stand by the machine, at the printer as she wait for Changkyun's pictures to print. The pictures was ready to post all over the company and outside and to the public. It took about a few weeks of work but it's finally done now. Jia gather all the paper once it finish printing, the same time Seohee walk in the office. "Seohee" She calls before the female could leave. Seohee turn her frame, facing Jia. "What is it?"

"I'll take this as a coincidence. Us wearing the same exact clothes and my boyfriend mistaking you as me. I'll let this pass, but I prefer you not doing it again" She tries to keep her word as nice as possible. Seohee scoffs, placing a hand on her waist. "Why would I copy your style?" Seohee question. "Exactly. Why would you copy me? Didn't you study art? You should have your own style. Artistic people are not artistic if their work are not original."

"What are you trying to say?" Seohee defense. "That you're copying me to get Changkyun's attention. You did get his attention earlier, I praise you for that but I can't let it pass knowing I'll be walking in the hallway and stumbling upon another person wearing exactly the same style as I do." She fights back. Her feelings taking over her body. "There's nothing to be proud at your style. And nobody is copying you. Turtlenecks are a thing these days"

"I know that but the fact that you never wore Turtlenecks like what Eunjeong said, I don't think you're wearing one because it is a thing these days" Jia finishes. "Anyway, it's done. See you around" She small a bow exiting the room which was then she was follow by the enraging female who grab her hair out of anger. "You think you're so good?!" Seohee screams pulling her hair. "Let me go, you bitch!" She screams back trying to take the grip out of her head. "You're only with Changkyun because he's bored!"

"What the hell is happening here?!" Changkyun shouts getting in between them, and holding Jia down. "Seohee? What are you doing?" Mrs. Lim questions. "Auntie. She started it first" Seohee catch her breath. Jia sighs looking away. "What happened, Jia?" Changkyun ask her. "She accuse me of copying her and I..." Seohee started. "You got mad and pull her hair?" Mrs. Lim finishes. "I'm truly disappointed, Seohee" The older adds. "Are you alright, Jia?"

Jia nods answering her boss. "Seohee? What have you done?" Eunjeong butt in, carrying files on her hand. "No, it's not me. It's this girl" Seohee point at Jia. "She got in here because of Changkyun, using her connection!" Seohee expose. Changkyun scoffs sighing. "What exactly is your problem, Seohee? Tell me." Changkyun questions. "Let's talk alone"

"Jia, Mom, you guys go ahead. I'll follow afterwards"

Jia remain staring at Changkyun, mentally asking the male to elaborate what he really wish to do. "I'll come back to you as soon as I finish here" Changkyun nods, encouraging her. "Excuse me" Jia finally spoke turning her heels and exiting the area.

"Follow me" Changkyun stares at the female in front of him walking in the lift before motioning Seohee to enter. The female did as he said while he press the certain floor number with the door closing. The ride was short and once they react the area, Changkyun took big strides towards the room and entering by himself with Seohee following behind him. "I never started it"

"I don't fucking care"

"I'm truly disappointed, Seohee. I thought we talk through this? What happened?" He questions, facing the female. "She accuse me of copying her, I wasn't. I swear." Seohee fidgets her finger together. "It's not about the clothes today, Seohee. What exactly is your problem?" Changkyun ask away, deciding to say it straightforwardly. "Fine, I still cannot accept the fact that you and her are together and that she manage to have that relationship with you while I can't"

"I work so hard, for years. I tried getting your attention which I did and I thought there's something between it. When you said I should date someone, I thought you're asking me to confess to you so we could finally be together but I'm wrong. Turns out, you're saying that because you finally have someone. And that someone is a female way below me. Men like you really have low standards, Changkyun"

"I don't see anything special to Jia. She got in here because of you. Because Ms. Lim told me she's someone good at work so I approve her interview. She's where she is right now because of you. All her achievements are nothing if she's not dating you. You ask Ms. Lim to give Jia a spot so she gave her one which means Jia did not get in here because she deserves it. She got in here because of you, no one else" Seohee states. "May I shorten what you said? I'll summarize everything, Seohee"

"I'm so jealous of Shin Jia. Just say that"

By his words, Seohee fumes. Changkyun rolls his eyes throwing a file on the table. "This is your project for the next 3 months." He starts. "What...what are you saying?" Seohee' s voice shakes. "It's kind of a big project and I want it to succeed so I'm giving it to you. I was thinking of giving it to Eunjeong and Jia so they can team up but since you said they're way below you, you can have this"

"Once this project is done, you can go ahead and pack up. This will be your last project, Seohee"