𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 (m)

TW: mature themes

"Thank you. I'll go to the hospital once we finish here" Jia thank Kihyun as they finally arrive at their destination. "Yes sure, uh Jia, be safe. And handle Changkyun well. I'm sorry for calling you. You're in this situation because I called you" Kihyun force a smile. "No worries. I came by myself anyway. Drive safe. I'll go in" She points at the building behind her. "Okay, see you soon"

Jia stays behind, waiting for Kihyun's car to disappear in her sight before entering the building. It was quiet and seems empty considering it's almost 12 midnight. Jia stood in front of the door she knew the fuming Changkyun is waiting in. She took a deep breath twisting the doorknob and pushing it open. Once she enter the cold atmosphere welcomes her and she spot the male sitting in the corner of the room, his head turn to her as well as his sharp gaze.

"Changkyun" She calls. The male remain silent despite her call. "Minhyuk was in an accident. He's suffering temporary blindness and had to leave the camp. The doctor said-" She was cut off. "Did I ask?" Changkyun's deep voice sends a thousand feelings all over body. "I was just explaining myself so you should at least try to understand why I flew back in Seoul" She softly explains, gulping when the male's tall figure stood up, approaching her.

"Was my consent a joke to you?"

"What?" She came confuse at his question. "Does me agreeing or not to you leaving or doing things nonsense to you? Don't I get to say anything with whatever you do?" Changkyun look down her figure, his eyes soft yet dark. "I thought we agree that you'll never do anything that upsets me like a good girl you are" The male adds caressing her cheeks with his rough hands. "Changkyun, I-"

"What hit you to disobey me?!" The male screams at her face wrapping his fingers around her neck and her back slamming on the wall behind her. His body press against her as he drag his fingers deeper in her neck choking her. "Cha.." She struggles to come up with a word. Before her oxygen could run out, Changkyun let go of her. "I have to get you back to your senses" Changkyun mumbles stripping his jacket, leaving his upper body bare throwing the piece of clothe across the room. Jia's heart race at Changkyun's behavior but she's way too nervous to speak.

"Face the mirror"

Jia's figure was force to face the huge mirror in front of her with Changkyun standing behind her. "Changkyun...no" She slowly shakes her head. "You need to learn your lesson, Jia" Changkyun whispers, nipping her earlobe making her breath hitch and she grab a hold on the male's arm that was around her waist for support. Her body has its own mind and it's reacting to the male's touch. Jia's face twitch in pain when she felt Changkyun leave painful bites all over her neck.

It was a roller coaster ride of emotion, either in pain or pleasure. Changkyun would occasionally leave marks all over her or bites where she would react in a painful way. "You have to behave" Changkyun mumbles grabbing a tie from the drawer and gathering both of her hand. "Changkyun, please" She shakes her head as the male seal her wrist together tight. Changkyun ignore her remark and lay her on the bed where her back hit the soft mattress.

"Spread your legs"

Jia remain in her position before Changkyun force her legs open, unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. "It will hurt" Her eyeballs shake at his word. He would usually prepare her first but he's doing it right away. "You should know when to not anger me. I'm frustrated as it is already then I found out you left" Changkyun aggressively pull her undergarments, throwing it behind him. "You have no idea how much I want to rail the shit out of you"

"I want to fuck you until you can't walk anymore"

Jia ball her fist in pain when Changkyun push himself in her, his body hovering over her. He's not even kissing her to distract the pain like what he usually do which adds up more pain to her. Unknowingly, her tears fell but it seems Changkyun is way too mad to pay attention it, instead, the male lean closer to her, placing his lips on top of her. Somewhat, the pain she's feeling lessen and her attention focus on the aggressive kisses Changkyun is giving her. It was so messy and aggressive that she felt her lips getting abuse rather than an affectionate kiss.

A moan escape Jia's when the pain subsided and that made Changkyun fasten his pace, thrust after thrust which he receive a moan from the female. Jia could feel her legs shaking at the aggressive movement of the male yet she cannot find her voice. She's feeling way too much pleasure and ecstasy. Slowly, she felt knot building inside her. "Come" Changkyun whispers, fastening his pace up more Jia explode. The male exits her, making her breath in relief.

Just when she knew he's done, she's wrong. He unties her hand and pull her up on his lap. "I'm telling the truth" She stares at the male. "I know" Changkyun nods pushing her hair away and placing kisses all over her neck. Jia lift her arm on his shoulder, letting him do as he wish. "Jia" Changkyun whispers. "I haven't come yet" The male whispers grabbing her hand. "Do me"

Changkyun lead her hand on his still throbbing member and guide her to wrap her hand on him. "Just like that" Changkyun hold the grunt escaping him. "Up and down" The male nods. Slowly, Jia do as Changkyun instructed her, earning her a moan from Changkyun who drop his head back in pleasure. "Just like that, more" Changkyun's chest moves up and down as he struggle to catch his breath.

Jia shut her eyes close as she felt Changkyun enters her again for the second time. She tightly wrap her arms around the male while Changkyun move inside her. The male lift her chin, connecting their lips again. This time, the kiss was softer compare to the one he gave her earlier. Jia held the male's cheeks, stopping him. She could feel her legs shaking and she can't do it anymore. "No more, please" She shakes her head in fear. "Okay"

...

Jia woke up the next day, the sun shining directly on her face. She tries to move only to feel pain all over her body. She sighs grabbing the phone that was at the nightstand opening it to see the time. Her eyes widen seeing the time at 10am. Work starts at 9am. She jump down the bed despite her body aching and her legs shaking, she run to the bathroom. Though the moment she enters and she saw the state of her body, she halts.

Her neck were bruised with either hickeys or bite marks. She turn her body only to see hand marks all over her waist. Slowly, she look down on her legs seeing the same mark on her inner thighs. Guess she have to cover herself today. Even her wrist has marks all over.

Jia enters the elevator, sweat building up on her forehead feeling her tired body too tired to move. Jia lean herself on the wall sighing. She open Changkyun's phone to contact someone until the lift opens. She kept her eyes on the device as the person enters. "Hello, is Mr. Im had gone out?" She ask once the registrar answer. "Mr. Im had gone out to jog earlier this morning and return to work at 5th floor." The lady answers. "I see, thank you"

Jia look up on the sensor atop the lift seeing her arriving at 5th floor. She pull her aching body out, the same time the person who join her did. "Here" The person calls. Jia look up only to see a male. "You're gonna have to cover that...kiss mark below your ear" She immediately snatch the band aid covering her mark with it. "Thank you" She force a smile. The male smiles walking to the opposite way.

Upon arriving at the site, Jia found everyone moving already. She sigh in relief running her eyes around the site trying to look for Changkyun. "He's at the dressing room alone" Eunjeong smiles approaching her. "Thank you. I'll go there for a while" She force a smile slowly walking to the dressing room where she push the door open and close it behind her.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She whines at the male who sat alone, eating his breakfast. "I figured you won't be able to. Why have you gone down? I told everyone you're sick" Changkyun lead her to a chair beside his. "You should've at least wake me up" She sighs throwing the phone to its owner. "I bought you phone, here" Changkyun pull out a white phone and giving it to her.

"I know the password and the contacts there so don't try to change anything"