Chapter Four

"It's Friday!! Wahoo!" The girls toasted with their cocktails. "Tell me why I'm the only guy here again?" Said Jamie, he was Lexie's best friend's husband of two years. "Max was meant to be home but his flight got changed. He doesn't land until tomorrow now." Said Emily another best friend. "Just be thankful, you're out with three hot girls what more could you want on a Friday?" Said his wife Kate. Jamie smirked before continuing the conversation. "So Donnington, how's One Direction?" "Fuck of Henderson. You know I'm not going near a boy band ever again." "Well that's not what it says online, you're dating the guy from The Vamps now aren't you?" "Am I fuck and you know it, why do you read that crap anyway?" "I don't, she does!" He says pointing to his wife who blushes. "It's for research, I wanna know what they are saying about my best friend, how can you not care? God the amount of fights I've got into in the comments section about you is unbelievable." "Kate I do appreciate it but as long as we know the truth that's all that matters right?" The girls nodded before changing the subject. The bar was extremely busy and crowded, it was a trendy place on Chiswick high street and had been the friends go to meet up spot for some time. They were all fortunate enough to grow up fairly locally and the fact most of them still lived nearby made it the perfect place. All of a sudden a guy approached the table, "I'm sorry to bother you, but are you?" Lexie smiled sweetly, this was a downfall of the job, never a quiet moment. "Yes I am." "Oh wow, it's so nice to meet you, can I get a photo?" "Sure" Lexie posed for the selfie and the guy moved on. She saw him walk back to the bar where a group of guys were and they were all ogling at the photograph. "Ha he so had the hots for you, now look at him showing off to his mates. Classic." "Jamie, what's it to you?" Said Kate, "nothing but Lex can do better than that." The brunette smiled "Thanks Jamie."

Meanwhile across town Johnny was in a hotel suite with his close friends Stephen and Gina. "I can't believe you didn't want to go out tonight." Said the latter to her friend. "I just didn't fancy it, you go though?" "God no, a quiet night is what we need." Gina rolled her eyes at her husband before asking "Sooooo what's going on with you and Lexie Donnington?" "Excuse me?" Asked Johnny. "Well everyone knows it's your hand in that picture with the coffee cups, the whole world is talking about it." "Nothing is going on. We've hung out a bit this week, we are due to shoot a movie together you know." Gina smiled nodding. "I see. It's just Stephen said you went for coffee with her? Twice?" Johnny rolled his eyes. "Yes? Since when has that been a crime." "It's not I think it's cute."

The next morning Lexie awoke in her large cosy bed. She adored her home, everything was very her, her bedroom although neutral was very cosy, and as the sun beamed through the curtains she snuggled even more into the duvet not wanting to get up. She knew she had to though, her and her mum were getting their hair done later that morning and then grabbing some lunch whilst her dad hit the golf course with his mates. Lexie once tried blonde but she never felt she suited it so always stuck to being brunette, today she would be getting her bangs cut back in for the upcoming movie and just a trim as the director had already mentioned he wanted her hair to remain long so she didn't have much wriggle room with it. She eventually climbed out of bed making herself some breakfast before getting dressed for the day. Her mum arrived an hour or so later and was extremely excited to spend the morning with her only daughter. "Ready Lex?" The daughter in question nodded as they headed out the front door and into her car. Lexie adored her car. It was an Audi R8, it was super fast and fun, she loved every second that she drove it, her mother on the other hand was more cautious.

Across town, Johnny was fast asleep in his hotel suite face down in the many pillows when his phone rang. It was his friend Jeff Beck.

"What do you want? It's like the middle of the night man?"
"Johnny it's 10:45."
"Exactly. I didn't fall asleep until 6am with the insomnia."
"Ok well I'll be quick, I can't do tonight, Sandra's got a family thing on that I forgot about. Tomorrow though yeah?"
"Sure thing, see ya then,"