Chapter One Hundred and Twenty

"Harry. What are you doing?" Lexie said shocked. "MOVE." He said in hushed tones leading her down the corridor. "Harry," she said again. "I said move. Don't test me. I will hurt you." He moved the knife closer to her trembling body before she began walking slowly.

He led her to a stairwell. "Go." He said sternly. "Harry" "Shut up bitch. Just keep moving. All the way. Floor 10." Lexie's eyes widened. She slowly made her way up the stairs with great difficulty due to her trembling body, and her just under eight month baby bump, that added with her LK Bennett nude heels was just a disaster waiting to happen. With her hand firmly on the bannister she stopped "I said move!!" Harry said sternly once more from behind her. She looked around at his face, her eyes were wide and fearing. His eyes were bloodshot and had a crazed gleam. She didn't recognise this man at all. How could she have loved him once? "MOVE." He repeated. She slowly took her shoes off and held them by the heels as she turned and began to climb. How long had she been gone? Surely somebody would have raised the alarm by now? But then how many women would assume the worst, if a pregnant woman retreated to the bathroom for some time?

Eventually they arrived at a standard hotel room. Lexie was shoved in and almost fell on the couch. She placed her hands out at the last minute to avoid any significant injury, but it did little to calm her ever growing heart rate. She was shaking in fear as Harry sat in front of her on the coffee table. "It's ok. You're safe." He said stroking her loose hair out her face. Lexie flinched, how could she be safe when he had a large knife in his hand beside her. "We'll be ok don't worry." Harry said repeatedly. "we just need to get some money." "Money?" Lexie questioned. "Yes for our future." "Harry.. what.. are you.." "Shhh it's ok I'll sort everything. How many accounts do you have access to?" "What?" "Your joint accounts. Are you named on them all?" "Umm yeah I think, I don't know. Harry why are you asking?" "Lexie listen to me. You don't need to worry I'm taking care of everything. Now are you named on the accounts?" "I don't know some of them, I guess." Lexie decided to play dumb there was no way she was helping this man. "Ha you're so fucking rich since marrying Depp you don't know what money you do and don't have. That's hilarious." He said sadistically. "Tell me, was it just his money that attracted you to him or was it that you could feel sorry for him? Somebody had a more petty life than you." Lexie's eyes widened. This had taken a turn. "Harry, please I'll give you what you want just let me go." "You can't give me what I want. My life is over. Do you not see? I'm nothing without the band, they've all gone on to great things. You left me, and now the whole world knows I'm nothing thanks to you and your songs." "Harry.." Lexie said calmly. "Where's your phone we need to move some money to plan our escape." "Escape?" "Well yeah once your husband finds out you're gone he's gonna have a full on search party. We won't be able to leave the traditional ways. He will have airports, ports all sorts being watched." Lexie's eyes widened more. "Harry I'm not going anywhere, I'm about to have a baby." "Ah yes. The sprog. Don't worry I'm sure I'll learn to love the bastard as if it's my own." Lexie turned her head and protectively placed an arm over her bump. How dare he speak about her child like that.

Meanwhile, Johnny was hanging out back out the house with some of the most important men in his life. Old Vinyls were playing in the background as they conversed. "So are you ready John?" "Ready?" He asked his father in law. "Yes to be a father of three." Jack smirked beside him. "I think so. Now these cherubs are older it should be a tad easier with their help." Alice chuckled "I don't think it ever gets easier you just get more confident knowing what is and isn't right." Tommy smirked "I just get into bed every night and I'm thankful they are safe and healthy, anything else is a bonus." "I am worried about Lex though. The midwife says her blood pressure can't take much more. I thought she was pretty chilled on tour and stuff and she tells me she was but maybe she's not. They've told us they may induce her like Kate if necessary." "Try not to panic,
they've got it under control and just be grateful they are aware of it. Besides she's not got anything major from now onwards has she? She can just rest." Stephen added. Johnny nodded "Today will be good for her. The girls taking care of her."

"My phone is in my bag downstairs." "Oh for fuck sake. Do you women not take it everywhere with you??" Lexie shook her head, tears were threatening to spill from her large eyes. "Ok ok.. I'll think of something." Harry began to pace casually playing carelessly with the knife.

"Kate, where is Lexie?" "She's with you isn't she? I thought she was heading to the bathroom?" Travis eyes widened and he discreetly bent down beside the new mother's chair. "You mean she hasn't returned?" "No. I assumed she got stuck chatting with you or something." "Shit. Come with me." Kate stood carrying her baby and following Travis. They made their way to the toilets and Kate immediately handed the baby to a shocked Travis. "You better get used to it, it will be your job as of a few weeks time!" Kate entered shouting her best friend's name. She soon returned "She's not there." "Not there? What do you mean not there, she has to be there?" Travis said panicked. "Well feel free to go in and look yourself but I'm telling you she's not there." Travis handed the baby back before scanning the lobby area, with no sign of Lexie, he quickly approached the reception desk. "Excuse me, you have a very important guest here today and we are having trouble locating her, have you seen Lexie Donnington Depp?" The man on the desk barely looked up from his screen. "No.." "look pal I'm gonna need to speak to your manager..." Travis said loosing his patience. "David... somebody here has lost his VIP.." the man said very relaxed, this did little to curb Travis' in growing patience.

Five minutes later, they were still none the wiser about Lexie's whereabouts. Travis and Kate nervously entered the private room where afternoon tea had been served and hushed the group. "Has anyone seen or heard from Lex?" Kate said making everyone gasp. "She was just here." Lizzie said confused. "Yes but it seems she's no longer. She told Travis she was heading to the toilets but she's not been seen since." "Maybe she's stepped out for some air." Somebody said "I've checked I've gone out all the doors and nothing." Travis said. "I think I should call back up." Kate span on her heel. "Really? Maybe we just aren't looking hard enough. She can't have gotten far?" Travis shrugged before pulling out his phone.

"Sean?"
"Yes Trav. Are you on your way back?"
"Not exactly... has the boss man heard from Lex?"
"Umm not that I know of... why?"
"We may have a situation.."
"Go on..."
"I've lost all visuals on her."
"Travis..."
"I know you're gonna blame me and you can't blame me anymore than I blame myself. She wanted to use the bathroom so I let her go. Fuck me this is a high end hotel after all."
"Fair enough. So nobody knows where she is?"
"No... and I've got a bad feeling about this."
"I'll hand you over to the boss..."