Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Three

"This fucking sucks." Lexie said bitterly from her bed in the master bedroom of the Depp London home. "I'm gonna kill him. He better pray they lock him up because I'll kill him." "Sweetness calm down." Johnny said emerging from the en suite in casual loungewear pants and no top. "Easy for you to say.. you haven't been summoned to bed for the next month!! What if the baby is late that's another potential two weeks!! That's 6 weeks Johnny! 6!!" "Jesus Christ." He said under his breath. "What was that?" "Nothing darling. I'm just worried about you and the baby. Please just try and rest, relax. It's actually Doctor's orders." "But Johnny.. I wanted to to get so much done before my due date, now it is ruined for you and for the kids!! After all that hard work on the tour!" She said like a pouting child. He knew she meant well but he couldn't believe that she was thinking of that when her entire focus should be on hers and the baby's welfare. "Stop that.. As long as I'm with you and the kids, we will be fine! It doesn't matter where we are, it's who we are with right? Besides..." he sat on the edge of her side of the bed placing his hand on her large bump. It seemed to be growing by the day now. "We'll have so many more summers to go and make memories right?" She nodded and bit her lip. "Sorry." "Don't be sorry... you've been through a lot. You both have.." he said tapping her bump gently. Lexie threw her arms round her husband, hugging him tight. "I love you." "Not as much as I love you and our baby cherub." Johnny said pulling back and kissing her. "Now... can I get you anything?" "No I'm good." "Come on you must want something..." "No it's ok..." "Lexie..." "Ok fine... I would love a cup of tea but do you even know how to make it?" "Luv... I'm not stupid... who am I?" He said in a voice mimicking Captain Jack making Lexie giggle "You're the best husband a woman could ever dream of."

A while later, Johnny although hobbling slightly still due to his ankle re entered the bedroom with a hot mug of tea. He looked insanely proud of himself as he placed it on the bedside table for his wife. He had a square package beautifully wrapped under his arm and sat on the bed next to her.

"So thanks to all the drama the other day I didn't actually get to give you my gift." "Johnny, you didn't need to get me a gift. I'm not some diva demanding Mum to be." He smirked "No you're not... but I wanted to get you something anyway..." he handed her the beautifully wrapped package and she opened the card. It was hand written in his unique writing.

My darling - watching you grow our family has been a complete joy. Your beauty is beyond compare and I find myself even more attracted to you now than before if that's even possible. You'll make the most wonderful mother to our cherub. I love you more than you could ever know. Your JD X

Lexie smiled and felt tears pool in her eyes, Johnny had a way with words and she loved how he never failed to express his true emotion. She slowly and gently opened the gift and found a vintage looking photo album. She slowly opened it and found photographs of her throughout pregnancy. All candid shots that he had captured with his many cameras. She had never wanted a maternity shoot claiming it felt too much like work but this was as good as, and he had captured everything so well. Even on days when she felt like a whale. She slowly flipped through the pages, and he admired her biting her lip. She was fighting a huge smile, and he was so happy she liked it.

She got to the last page and after admiring all the photos, some of her on her own, some with her and the kids, some of her and Johnny, they were all beautiful in their own way, seeing the last photograph, she barely recognised herself.

"Remember our walk in the vineyard?" He asked noticing her staring at it

"Remember our walk in the vineyard?" He asked noticing her staring at it. "I remember." She said smiling looking up at him. "I'm having this one printed and I'm finding a spot to hang it." "Good god you're not.." she said blushing. "I am. You look sublime." "Oh god Johnny. Really?" She said giggling. "If you really don't want everyone staring at you then I guess I won't hang it in the living room." He said smirking. "How about your office? If you must.." she said giggling. "That's a pretty good idea. Then I can look at you whenever I want." Lexie smiled before kissing him. "I love them all. Thank you." "You're welcome my darling."

Later surrounded by her favourite foods and snacks prepared by Johnny, the couple were having a picnic in bed. "See I knew we should have got a Tv put in here!" Johnny said trying to stream a film on the laptop that was on his lap, "Johnny believe it or not before I met you I rarely spent a lot of time in bed and didn't see the need. The guest rooms have TV's, and the kids rooms but we don't exactly do a lot of laying around up here do we." She said smirking and he smiled cheekily. "I guess not. We always get distracted somehow. But you'll be really bored for the coming weeks with no entertainment." "Hey I have you don't I? My wonderfully talented husband." He finally got the film working and set it in the middle of them. Lexie grabbed a bag of pretzels her latest craving and sat the bag on her tummy, the baby kicked and the bag moved making Johnny smirk. "Clearly baby cherub is a fan of those things too." "Yeahh.. Derrrr why do you think I'm eating so many of them, it's obviously not for me?!" She said giggling before going serious. "I'm gonna be the size of a fucking house even after the baby is born especially just laying in bed eating all day." "Darling you've never been big and you're not now. You're growing a baby. It's natural." "Says you. You perfect little sex god. Mr world's sexiest man twice." She said rolling her eyes jovially. "Hey..did we not establish earlier how beautiful and sexy you are?"Lexie bit her lip before kissing him passionately. As she pulled back and looked at him seductively he smiled "Nope.. no way. You're on bed rest." "Johnny... I'm pretty sure we can do it in the bed. We don't have to be that adventurous!" "Nope. Sorry, you've got to rest and relax." "Have you ever thought that maybe that's what I need in order to relax..." she said smiling.

After an hour of gentle sweet love making, both Johnny and Lexie were lying naked content in one another's arms. The baby bump was squished between them, and it appeared their unborn child was wanting to make its presence known kicking away. "I don't think baby cherub liked the invasion." Johnny smirked with his eyes closed as he kissed his wife's head. "Johnny!!!" She giggled. "You know they say sex is perfectly fine the entire pregnancy!" She continued as she listened to his heartbeat resting her head on his chest. "God I hope it's a boy now." "Why?" She smirked. "Because if it's a girl, they aren't even looking at boys until they are 30." Johnny said making Lexie sit up. "Seriously?" "Yes.. my girls are important to me and I'm not having some jerk break their heart." "You're one protective Papa." "I have to be. Look how beautiful their mothers are. I've got no hope!" Lexie kissed him gently. "Well if it's a boy I want him to be just like you!" "What charming, and always late?" "Ha. We'll know it's a mini you if I go over my due date."