Chapter Sixty Nine

The next day, started with an exceptionally lazy morning for the pair. Lexie was still suffering with some morning sickness and had retreated to the en suite a few times but other than that they hadn't left the bed and it was just gone 10am. As she snuggled in closer to Johnny, he kissed her head muttering in his sleep. She decided to kiss his lips, along his jawline, his neck, and before she knew it she was pushing the duvet off his chest and kissing there too. She looked at his face and could see his lashes fluttering. He was definitely just dozing and enjoying her affections by the looks of things so she decided to really shock him. Pushing the covers further down the bed she continued to kiss down his chest, his tummy and then take him into her mouth. Johnny had woken up rather turned on it seemed and it didn't take long for Lexie's tongue to make him rock hard. As he hit the back of her throat, his eyes burst open. "FUCK Lex." He gasped as he sat up slightly against his pillows. Lexie was not a girl to be messed with in that moment and had her entire focus on the job at hand, as she caressed him with her tongue, before gently sucking him. She added her hand to the mix as she felt Johnny move her hair and guide her head. His eyes were dark with desire, and she felt his body tense. No matter how much he tried to pull her off she wouldn't move, and eventually he gave up as he completely filled her mouth. He groaned loudly and swore a number of times as he rode out his high. Finally Lexie stopped and gently sat up smirking. "Good Morning.." she said coyly with a big smile. She licked her lips as Johnny opened his eyes. He reached out for her and they kissed passionately, as she pulled back "That was quite the wake up my darling." "Good I'm glad." She smirked. "You really are my little minx aren't you." He said before he kissed her again.

Later after an ironically dirty shower, they were downstairs in loungewear relaxing and hanging out. Lexie had managed to eat some form of breakfast and keep it down which made Johnny immensely happy. Her phone rang and it was Kate
"Hey."
"Hey you. I'm just at Johnny's grabbing the suits, I'll be about an hour? Do you need me to swing by and pick up that dry cleaning?"
"Kate it's a Saturday, you're not even meant to be doing the job you are doing."
"Lex. It was nothing besides Jamie and I came out for brunch in Chelsea so it was practically on my way home."
"Ok well that's lovely of you thank you."
"You didn't answer my question?"
"Oh sorry, I mean yeah you can swing by and grab it, I don't think I need any of it urgently though do I?"
"No it's a few coats and jackets from winter."
"I should have got pregnant then it would have been so much easier to hide."
"Yes well you and Johnny will have to try and be more organised with the next one won't you." She said giggling.
"Kate!!"
"Just saying. See you in an hour or so ok?"
"Sure, see you then."

The hour flew by and when Kate let herself through the front door she had her hands full, and so did Jamie who was trailing behind, "God thank you so much Kate, you didn't need to do all this I could have sent one of the guys," Johnny said grabbing some of the suit bags. "It was no trouble honest." Johnny hung the suit bags on a doorframe nearby and took some boxes from Jamie. "Here's Her Majesty's dry cleaning too, oh and this was outside the gate." Kate handed Johnny a cardboard box delivery that was addressed to him. "Ah great, thanks," he discreetly put it on the stairs with a coy smile before they made their way to the couch. Lexie came out the kitchen wiping her hands, hugging Kate and then Jamie. "Coffee?" "Oh yes please Lex. Fuck my life we drank some of that French stuff we bought back last night. Had a little party of our own. Two and half bottles later I'm dying." Jamie said laughing as the girls headed over to the kitchen. "And I dragged him to brunch kicking and screaming." Kate laughed. "We met Lola and Ryan." "Ah cute. Did you know they are gonna try for a baby after they get back from Santorini?" Kate added "Oh wow, well that's exciting!" Lexie replied as she poured the coffee and carried it back into the living room.

"I've decided I'm going to speak with Unapproachables. As long as they are happy to try and hide the pregnancy or even include it in the script I'll do it but I want to be back in London by mid October. After that no major travelling. Johnny and I discussed maybe doing Christmas in Paris with the children but that's it." Lexie told her friend. "That seems sensible, and what about other work?" "I'll just see what comes up. Johnny and I haven't really spoken too much but I think I might use this as a time to take a step back you know?" "Sounds good to me darling, whatever you want to do I'll support." Johnny said sipping his coffee. "Smoke Jamie?" Johnny offered one of his iconic rolled up cigarettes "Sure thing."

"Pregnancy suits you. I know it's still early and you don't have a major bump or anything but you're glowing." "Thank you Laura." Jamie and Kate had left an hour prior and now Laura, Dan and their two children were visiting. "And how's things with you Johnny?" Dan asked. "All good, legal work is getting me down but I'll get there. It will all be worth it in the end, I'm doing it for my children, all my children. I want them to be proud of their father." The group nodded before Isla approached Lexie. "Can we watch a movie?" "Isla we aren't staying long!" Laura said to her daughter. "It's ok I can put something on for you for a while, What do you want to watch?" Lexie said to her goddaughter. "Disney!!!" The five year old cheered. Lexie rolled her eyes "Ok, well what on Disney?" "Captain Jack!!" She squealed. Johnny choked on his coffee and the others laughed making Isla very confused. "Captain Jack?" Lexie questioned at the irony. "Yes Savvy?" Isla replied with her hands on her hips. "Umm manners young lady." Dan scolded. "The sass!" Lexie giggled "That's nothing to how you were, trust me." "Please..." Isla asked sweetly, "Ok, which one?" "The first one obviously.. you can't not watch them in order." Lexie found the film and put it on. Isla sat on the rug perfectly content watching the movie, and the adults resumed their conversation until a large cheer came from the 5 year old making them jump, including Baby Ralph. "What is it?" Lexie asked. Isla stood and pointed to the Tv. "It's Captain Jack!!! Wahoooo!" The scene where Jack Sparrow first arrives in port royal was playing, and it filled Lexie's heart with joy at how loved this character was. She turned to Johnny who was clearly feeling rather proud. "She loves him." Lexie whispered as he squeezed her hand. "That's all I want. That's the magic, not the awards, nor the recognition but that right there. And they've taken it from me." Johnny said solemnly. Lexie cuddled into him. "You'll always be captain Jack, maybe not on screen but in here and that's all that counts." She said tapping his heart.

After the family had left, Lexie was on the couch whilst Johnny ventured upstairs, she wasn't sure what he was up to but left him to it. He finally came downstairs and leaned over the sofa kissing her. "I've got an idea..." he said coyly. Lexie's eyes widened "Do enlighten me..." he grabbed her hand and led her upstairs. He had turned down the bed, and the lamps were on low, as he led her into the room he stood her at the end of the bed. He began slowly undressing her and discarding her clothes, and he could feel her apprehension. "I know you're struggling right now and desperately needing relief.." Lexie's breathing hitched as he circled round her kissing her passionately and pulling back as he slowly undressed himself down to his boxers. "I'm determined to give it to you... and satisfy all your needs." His fingertips trailed all over her torso touching her everywhere but where she wanted him to. Finally he pulled out a tie from the wardrobe and blindfolded her again. He gently guided her to the bed and laid her down. "Trust me?" He asked and she smirked "Always." After their little experience recently with the tie, she knew it would feel incredible. He hovered over her and began kissing her passionately.

As he made his way down her body, he grabbed something off the bedside table. It was a little gift to them both. Something to really drive her wild. He pulled out the small bullet from its pouch, turning it on to a medium level, he slowly dragged it down her chest to her already erect nipples where he let it stay for a while as he kissed her neck sloppily. Lexie was squirming underneath him and he knew he made the right decision to order the toy. Her hormones would send her wild over the coming months and he hoped this would help. Slowly he moved the opposite hand to her heat, he felt how wet she was as he slipped a finger inside her. This made Lexie gasp out loud, "Johnny.... Please." He moved the toy down and placed it on top of her clit gently turning it up slightly. "Johnny..." she gasped. He knew she hadn't used toys before, and although it shocked him, he knew she would enjoy it. Her usual sex drive was high anyway, but incredibly heightened now with the pregnancy. He began to use his tongue on her chest flicking it over her nipples making her gasp and wriggle. As he moved to the other side, he turned the toy up even more. This resulted in further loud moans from his girl. "Fuck Johnny..." he smirked "Does it feel good darling?" "So good... please don't stop." Lexie practically begged. He decided to take it one step further and hold the toy firmly on her. He slipped two fingers inside her and began to thrust them, he fucked her with his fingers whilst he nibbled her ear and whispered naughty things that eventually sent her completely over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm which resulted in her screaming out, gasping for breath.

After a few minutes, she finally caught her breath and opened her eyes as he yanked the tie off her face. "Fuck Johnny, that was insane." She whispered. He was incredibly smug and lent into kiss her. "Good, that was the plan... don't get any ideas though, I don't want to be replaced." "You'll never be replaced John." She lent in and kissed him passionately as she gently rolled him on top of her. "Now it's your turn..." she smirked with a look of seduction in her eyes.