Chapter One Hundred and Forty Seven

Two and a half months later...

"I just can't believe it." Lexie said nervously pacing. "Doll, honestly you're gonna smash this" "I just, I haven't performed in so long and now this?" She said nervously before Johnny approached. Their excitable 8 month old on his hip. "I believe in you, and so does this little guy ok?" Lexie nodded and smiled nervously. "I'll be right in the wings I swear." "Thank you." She said before leaning into him and taking a deep breath.

The noise from the large crowd surrounded them as she pulled back. "Are the kids ok?" "Yeah they are with G and Stephen in the VIP area.. little guy will be with me every second." Lexie smiled at their son who was enjoying the attention of his father with the cutest ear defenders on.

"And now the nation's sweetheart, turned global superstar, Lexie Donnington Depp." The crowd went wild as the woman walked out on stage to the opening beats of one of her biggest hits.

45 minutes later, Lexie ran off stage high on life, she had given it her all and then some and was glad to be back in the public eye doing what she loved, even though it was a lot earlier than planned

45 minutes later, Lexie ran off stage high on life, she had given it her all and then some and was glad to be back in the public eye doing what she loved, even though it was a lot earlier than planned. She rushed into Johnny's waiting arms and hugged him tight before receiving a slobbery wet kiss from her son. "Hey you... did you see Mumma?" Lexie said before Johnny said. "He sure did!! He was super proud and so am I!!!" He gushed. "Thank you. I love you so much." Lexie said with a smile before being shown off to a dressing room to freshen up and change.

After quickly changing, she took James out Johnny's arms and cuddled him. "I can't believe he's been to Glastonbury and he's not even one..." she giggled as Johnny sat beside her. "Hey.. he's my kid, what did you expect?" Johnny smirked. They were soon reunited with Lily, Jack, The Donnington's and The Deuters who all gushed and praised Lexie's performance.

They were swarmed with press as they battled their way to waiting cars. Lexie held James close to her, and thanked the lord she had opted to change into Daisy dukes and her Barbour wellies to make the trip back to the vehicles. "Lexie this way... Lexie is James really Johnny's son?! "Mr Depp how do you feel now Harry White has been reprimanded? Lily-Rose will you be attending fall fashion week??" They eventually jumped in the car and silenced the press by slamming the door shut. Lexie quickly got James safely strapped into his car seat and they headed back to their accommodation.

After settling the children, Johnny had found Lexie stood in the garden of their large leased house. "Doll?" "Sorry, were you stood there long? I was just admiring the stars." "It's beautiful out here in the countryside.." he said wrapping his arms around her from behind. "It is.. Mum, Dad and I used to escape when we could, just for long weekends some times, go on dog walks, pub lunches that kinda thing. I think if I was normal I would want a big country house and that kinda life." Johnny smiled "Well you did look mighty fine in your welly boots..." he smirked. "Is James down?" She asked turning in his arms. "He is, all tucked up." Lexie kissed Johnny before smirking. "What?!" "Nothing.." she giggled. "Tell me.." he chuckled. "I adored looking to the wings today and seeing you bobbing along to my songs dancing with James." "Hey.. what sort of father would I be if I wasn't his mother's biggest fan?Besides, you belting out those hits telling the world how strong you are, and being a role model to thousands of teenage girls... how could I not be proud darling?!"

It was the early hours, and the summer warm air embraced them as they sat under the stars on the rattan furniture cuddled up with a glass of wine. "So I'm thinking we go to France for a few weeks, then to the island, our boy is big enough and strong enough now. He will love his first vacation." Lexie smiled. "Seriously?" "Yes why the fuck not? We've got nothing planned work wise until October right?" Johnny said before kissing her passionately.