Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen

"So did you decide if you wanted to reveal the gender?" The midwife asked sweetly as she performed the 20 week ultrasound on Lexie's tummy. The latter looked at her husband who smiled. "No.. I think we are going to wait for the surprise." Johnny said. "Ok not a problem, well Baby Depp is growing nicely, everything seems in order here. I would avoid any unnecessary stress though, your blood pressure is just on the brink of being in the high category, but plenty of hydration and relaxing should help that." Lexie nodded and squeezed Johnny's hand. "And have we thought about a birthing plan yet?" Lexie's eyes widened. "Umm no? I've been reading books but I don't know what is best yet." "Whatever works for you both and gets baby here safely is the best. Have a think but contact me if you have any questions or concerns." Lexie nodded before noticing Johnny staring at the screen. The sonogram showed their rapidly growing baby and he had tears in his eyes. The whooshing sound of the heartbeat filled the room and made Lexie smile.

Later as they arrived back home, Lexie wrapped her arms around Johnny. "So now we've got the all clear, shall we spend some time in France?" "I think so, we don't have long though until the kids are back to school and life gets crazy once more." "Then let's make the most of it. Shall I make the arrangements?" "Sounds good to me doll, but firstly we need to plan, where are we having this baby?" "What do you mean?" "Well if it's LA, then we need to base ourselves there and get the nursery finished, if it's here, which is also fine, we need to do the same."

Later that day, a summer storm had rolled in and the pair were on the couch. "When is Kate due? I know you don't wanna miss it." "Well she's got that appointment tomorrow, I think they'll end up inducing her. So we should find out more after that." "Ok darling...how are you feeling?" "I'm ok, just tired." "Let's have an early night then." "I really can't be bothered to even climb the stairs." Lexie giggled. "Then let me carry you!" "No your ankle! You're not using your crutch as it is!" Lexie said climbing off the sofa. Her tummy was now an average sized bump and they knew they couldn't hide it for much longer. "When we are in France shall we just not try to hide it anymore." Lexie said as they climbed the stairs. "If that's what you want doll, I'll make sure the kids are with us and tucked out the way from the public eye for a few days." "Sounds perfect. Are they still having fun with their mother?" "Yeah Lily sent some photos earlier, they've been out to sea today." "Oh wow, they'll be sun kissed then."

Lexie Depp pregnant? The pop sensation was seen disembarking a private jet in the south of France earlier today debuting a baby bump!

Is Johnny Depp going to be a father again? Lexie Donnington looks extremely chic as she debuts pregnancy.

A chic Babymoon for the parents to be! Johnny Depp whisks wife off to South or France as news breaks they are due to become parents!

Tom Donnington refuses to comment on daughter's pregnancy as he's spotted leaving London home with wife Lizzie

Lily-Rose and Jack Depp yet to be seen with father since pregnancy news. Sources claim the children think he's moving on too fast.

The couple were sat in the sitting room of the French estate reviewing the headlines "I'm assuming management are refusing to comment." "Yes there's nothing more to be said. Jesus your tummy is the most photographed tummy in the world right now. It's fucking everywhere." Johnny said sipping his morning coffee. "I hope the kids are ok." "They'll be fine, they didn't seem bothered yesterday did they?" "I guess not, we need to focus on them though, ensure that they know they are top priority." "Please don't worry doll, remember what Jessie said. You have to focus on keeping your blood pressure stable." Lexie nodded before stretching her legs across his lap on the couch.

"Let's swim!!! Come on! Don't be boring!" An overly excited Jack said to the group who were lazing around. "Ok ok.." Lexie said smiling and standing up. The family knew that Jack had Lexie wrapped round his little finger as she climbed the stairs to head to change. "Jack you've got to go easy on her. This pregnancy isn't easy on Lex's little body. If she wants to rest please let her rest buddy." Johnny said ruffling his son's hair. "Ok Dad I'm sorry I'm bored!" Lily smirked from behind her magazine. "Come on I'll change too let's all get in. It is quite muggy today"