~Chapter 2~

Author's POV

The room was dark, with only the moonlight penetrating in through the window that lay open. He was pumping himself in and out of the women, as she was moaning out loud. After some hours, he finally came into her, while she laid totally exhausted, in a semi unconscious state.

_Next Morning_
Two humans laid completely naked under the sheets. The man woke up early, looking at the women beside him, laying totally exhausted. He was satisfied with his yesterday nights activities.
Getting up he went to the washroom for his morning activities.
Coming out in only pants and towel around his neck, he picked up his mobile phone and started going through the daily feed. Just then he saw the women waking  up, he watched her with a smirk lingering on his face.

The women got up from the bed and moved towards him, though her legs were all fumbling, due to the previous night's activities.He was enjoying it a lot more, the fact that he had laid another chick completely exhausted satisfied him.

She came near him and started tracing her fingers on his bare chest, but he jerked her hands away.
"I don't fuck the same whore twice. " He said being cocky much.
He opened the closet door and picked up a shirt for himself, wearing it he came out and threw a bundle of notes towards the women started walking out of the room.
Just then she said, " I didn't knew that you get exhausted so easily.
The fact that i was able to tire you out of all your strength is much more appealing than this money.Looking at you I thought you will be having more strength,but nevertheless."
"What, what did you just say? " He asked moving close to her.
" You think, I don't have the strength to tear your legs apart huh? Damn, what you saw yesterday night was not even my warmup."" Now you'll know what it is to get fucked by a man. " Saying this he took her all over again, more roughly than the previous times.

The man was none other than "Rutvendra Yaduvanshi".The crowned prince of Pallavgad.

The room was shaking all over, the women's moans were loud, in the last few hours since she challenged him, she understood that it was her mistake to do so. The man was not even stopping for a second. He was going inhumanly rough on her. She had lost count on how many times she came.

After some time, his phone rang.
" Kaha hai aap? " The voice on the other side asked.
" Kyu? Kya huwa maa sa? "
" Hum chahte hai ki aap abhi ke abhi ghar aaye! Jald se jald."
" Ji maa sa. "
Cutting the call he rushed himself to clean up himself, wearing his clothes he headed towards his house, the palace of Pallavgad.

On entering the palace he heard a voice, " Kal raat se kaha the aap Kuwar sa? " It was Rana Amrendra questioning his grandson Rutvendra.
" Hum woh, dadusa hum ek international meeting mei busy the! "The crowned prince, lied so smoothly that everyone present there believed him in the first go.
" Aacha thik hai. Par i hope apko yaad hoga,aaj aap padosh ke gaav mei dohre par ja rahe hai! "" Yaad rakhiye ga woh gaav mei humare purane mitr rehte hai, unse milna maat bhulyega, yehi batane ke liye humne aapko bulaya tha! "
" Ji hume yaad hai Dadusa, hum aapke mitr Vishwanath ji se mil lenge, aur sath hi sath gaav ke logo se bhi. Aur phir humme waha ke school mei bhi jana hai! "
"Thik hai toh aap jaldi nikalye, woh gaav bhi bada hai aur thoda dur bhi, jitni jaldi jayenge utna hi acha hoga. "
Saying this the man, Rutvendra headed towards his room to get ready.

~ Later~

The village was actually far for the Royal Palace, it took the crowned king some one - two hours to reach there. But what was more amusing was, the village was strategically located close to the major cities of Rajasthan, having a good connectivity all throughout the major cities around.

The village was truly a beautiful and developed one. The prince was awestruck looking at the place for few minutes. The place was too developed in all aspects. A hospital stood strong there, along with a school building that looked too elite to be present in such a location. The village was nothing like the prince had imagined it to be. Good roads, streetlights it had it all. It had to be so, as it was headed by the former Governor of Rajasthan, Vishwanath Ranawat.

The prince continued his journey towards the house of his Dadusa's friend. He had thought of meeting that man first.
Just as he was passing through the streets of the village a particular scene captured his attention. A school. A government school to be precise about.
It was like a black spot on the beauty of the village. With worn out walls, colour that was faded it looked to bad to be situated in that location. The thing that irritated him more was, it was this school that he had to visit today. Being in the dusts, was enough to dampen his mood. The fact that there was a elite school, but still he could hear voices form this school made it clear to him that only the low, middle class children studied in this government school. Huhh! It was too much for a day he believed.

All throughout his way to his Dadusa's friend's house, the prince was thinking about the school, the government school to be precise.

_________ _______ __________ ___________ __

Let me know if you'll liked the chapter!
Love Love ❤