~Chapter 64~

Raaghav freezed as he saw Vaidehi removing that thing from her bag.
"Vai.. Vaidu.. Pregnancy kit? "

Vaidehi looked up to face him. His eyes had turned moist. Her condition was not different either.
"I.. I don't really know, Jaan.
But I missed my periods this month!
I thought to check it today. Par phir, something or the other kept me occupied.", Vaidehi said.

" We.. We should be checking right? ", he asked.
Vaidehi nodded.

They both proceeded to the washroom.
Vaidehi went inside while Raaghav waited outside.
After a while Vaidehi came outside.
Raaghav looked at her! His eyes totally conveying the hope that his heart was beholding.
" Have to wait for almost three minutes.! ", Vaidehi answered his unasked question.
He noded as he removed his hands from the folds and held her in his embrace.

It was a serene anticipation that they both were experiencing.Parts of them preparing themselves for anything that comes in the future. While a part of them was dancing with all the excitement.
Their faces were calm. But both of them could feel each other's racing hearts, unsaid words and underlying emotions.

After almost few minutes, Vaidehi held his hand as they both walked inside the washroom.
As they stood in front of the strip, Vaidehi closed her eyes. She wanted it to turn out to be positive. She strongly did.

Raaghav understood her, as he softly picked the strip up.
Studying it for seconds, his eyes welled up as he said, "Vaidu.. It shows two lines.. What does it.. "
Before he could complete, Vaidehi opened her eyes in a go!
She held the strip along with him, as she glanced at it, " It's.. It's positive. Raaghav! It's positive! ", she exclaimed as she hugged him tightly.
His eyes that were moist already, let one or two of those happy tears to flow, as he reciprocated the excitement.

They stood in each other's embrace, as those little happy sobs ranged in the washroom, clearly stating the wave of happiness that their souls were experiencing.

"Raaghav... Can i check it again.. I.. I want to be totally sure.. ", Vaidehi softly said as she peeked from his chest.
He wiped those tears of her's as he nodded.

He walked outside.

Few minutes passed, Raaghav was pacing in the room, waiting for Vaidehi to come out. Every second that was passing by, felt too heavy. His heart was jumping inside. He was trying to contain himself, but the smile that was lacing his lips could show it clearly how contended his was.

After a while, Vaidehi came out. Raaghav quickly walked to her.
He waited for her to start.
"Ra.. All fours strips shows..
" Shows..
"Shows that.. We are going to be parents! ", Vaidehi exclaimed.
That was all it took. He picked her up in his arms. But yeah! He was cautious.
She kissed her forehead as he softly twirled her around.

After a while, he softly let her feet touch the grounds.

" I am so happy, Vaidu.. I.. "He said as he kissed her forehead too.
" Thank you soo much jaan! I.. ", words failed to explain the emotions he was going through.
" Thank you soo much.. ", he said as he attached their foreheads.

They stayed like that, consuming the news about the little part of them growing inside, that was all set to bring a whole new set of joys in their lives.

Moments passed, as their racing hearts calmed down.
But suddenly Vaidehi moved her head as she said, " Raa.. It.. It wasn't supposed to be like this! ".
Raaghav looked at her confused.
" It was.. I was supposed to surprise you with this news na! I was supposed to do the pregnancy revealing thing in the special way for you. Surprise you with it. Par..you got to know about it like this..on a day that so much happened.. I spoiled.. "
She was about to say, when he attached his lips to hers.