~Chapter 52~

*( Last mei, Author note padh lena) *

___________ ______________ _________________

" Raaghav, kuch kahiye na? ", she again asked.
" You trust me? ", he asked out of the blue.
" Yeh kaisa sawal hai? Of course I do! ", Vaidehi replied.

" Chalo! ", Raaghav said.
" Koi sawaal maat karna Vaidu! Please! ", he further added.

Vaidehi could feel something was off. She obliged.
Raaghav held her hand and guided her to the car.
He drove, but as Vaidehi saw the route he took, she knew where he was going.
" Raaghav.. ", she was saying, when Raaghav gave her the look.
She trusted him with whatever it was.

The car finally haulted near the Ranawat villa.

Coming out of the car, Raaghav held the door open for Vaidehi.
As Vaidehi came out, she didn't knew how to react. The incidents of previous day came to her remembrance.
Raaghav held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

He looked at her, his eyes giving her a untold assurance, he walked her inside the Ranawat villa.

Since it was evening, the whole Ranawat family was at home. They were having the evening tea when, Raaghav entered the villa. Vaidehi was behind him.

On seeing Raaghav, the Ranawat family got up.
"Jamai sa, aap? ", Vishwanath said.

But Raaghav didn't respond. He softly pulled Vaidehi, who was hiding behind him, forward.

" Tum! Tum phir aah gayi? ", Nandini asked her sternly, which made Vaidehi hold the hem of Raaghav's shirt tightly.
It took only a fierce look from Raaghav to make Nandini go quiet.

" Isse yaha kyu lekar aaye hai aap! Jamai sa! ",It was Madhavan, Vaidehi's uncle who asked.

Raaghav still didn't answer. It was as if he was testing the Ranawat's patience.

" Tumhe sunai nahi de raha kya? Isse yaha kyu lekar aaye! ", Rishab shouted.

Raaghav turned towards Vaidehi as he softly said, " Vaidu, ek kahani sunogi? ",
" Huh? "
"Aao betho yaha! ", he said as he made her sit on the sofa. He kneeled down near her knees, holding her hands as he started.
"Bohot bohot saalo pehli ki baat hai..

" Yeh kya nonsense hai! Kahaniya hi sunani hai toh aapne ghar me jakar sunao! ", it was Abhishek who said it loudly this time. Raaghav got up and went towards Abhishek.
" Tum toh bache ho, kai raazo se anjaan! Tumhe bhi sunni chahiye!Kahani!!!", Raaghav said sternly.
" Dadusa ,Isse kahiye ki yeh jai, warna hum security ko.. Abhishek was saying when he heard Raaghav again.

"Humara sasural hai, aap hume yaha se nikal nahi sakte Abhishek. "
"Konsa sasural, tumhari biwi ko hum humare ghar ka sadasya nahi mante. ", Abhishek replied with equal ferocity.
" Tumhe manne ki jarurat bhi nahi hai.", Raaghav shrugged.

"Raaghav.. Please chalte hai.. ", Vaidehi was saying when Raaghav cut her off.
" Haq hai tumhara Vaidu! "
"Konsa haq, kaha na isse hum iss ghar ki beti naho mante! Aaye bade haq mangne Iss ghar pe, iss parivaar pe, Ranawat hone pe iska koi haq nahi hai", Rishab said.

"Vaidehi ko chahiye bhi nahi. Iss ghar pe, iss parivaar pe, Ranawat hone pe, meri Vaidu ko iss sab pe haq chahiye bhi nahi!"Raaghav said looking like a raging lion directly into Rishabh's eyes.

He then went and knelt down to Vaidehi again as he said, " Par sach pe haq hai! Pura haq hai!"

Raaghav took a deep breath as he started.

"Bohot bohot saalo pehle ki baat hai Vaidu, ek ladki huwa karti thi, from a very well to do family. She was the heart of the family, most pampered one. Woh jo kehti woh woh kiya jata, woh jo mangti woh woh usse diya jata. Paise, showrat, sab tha uss ke pass. Uske orders mattered the most.
But all this privileges, made her a spoilt brat.

As she grew older, she somehow developed the feeling that the world revolves around her. Agar woh dukhi hai, toh that's means the whole house had to look about her, take efforts and make her feel good. Agar woh khush, toh no matter even if someone died, everyone around  her had to be happy in her happiness rather than cry over the dead.
And her whole house did follow these rules.
Afterall she was the pampered one.

Years passed, she came into the age for marriage, her family began looking for potential grooms.
But it was everytime, that she would reject people out.

Then finally, she found her match. Atleast that's what she thought. "

By now the whole Ranawat family was listening to Raaghav.
Vishwanath knew, Raaghav wouldn't simply come and narrate a story there.
But he couldn't get whom he was referring too and why so was he telling a story sitting in the Ranawat villa.

"Phir? ", Vaidehi asked.

Raaghav continued, " Phir, usne shaadi ki. Her groom was the elder son of a very well to do business family. "

But you know, after marriage things were not the same for her. Everything changed. Now she was not the centre of everyone's world. Now she was not pampered and looked after as earlier.

And you know the worst part was, her husband, was not even the business empire runner. "
" Huh?, Vaidehi asked.

Raaghav continued as he stared into Madhavan, Vaidehi's uncle's eyes.
"Yes, the family business was run by the second son of the family. ", this one statement from Raaghav, made a lot present there understand what, rather of whom Raaghav was talking about.

_________________ __________ ______________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 😌

I know, I know bohot chota chapter hai, toh isliye, I'll give another update.

Waise toh mhuje targets bilkul pasand nahi hai, because, mei khud unhe kabhi pure nahi kar pati, but since I don't know when I should update the next chapter! Isliye,
Simple thing!

Just 101 votes on this chapter, and the next chapter will be uploaded.
Ab itna toh possible hai na? Please.
Next chapter is pretty long one! Matlab, maine, abtak jitne likhe hai, unme se sabse long! Sacchi!

Baki, guys I was just wondering about why the book doesn't get enough attention! And I didn't find a way out.

Toh, please can you'll tell me, is there any improvement that I should do? Or anything? What should I do to get it some limelight? How to increase the reach of the book?
Is there any improvement needed in the writing skills?
Is there suggestions regarding the storyline?
Anything ?
Just suggest!
Or is it just me overthinking?

( I got some free time! And all that I am doing is overthinking Or sleeping!
Typical Me! ")

Enough of my talks I guess! Woh votes ka jara dekh lena!

Do vote and comment. ✨
Love Love❤