~ Chapter 6~

~Author's POV~

The next few days passed in a blur. There weren't much things happening apart from the regular.
But Rutvendra was still driven by the rage for his revenge, though a lot of things were present on his plate that kept him busy currently.

Vaidehi, on the other hand was busy with her regular duties. But there was something that was disturbing her for sure!
A phone call, that she received nearly a week ago, before the fiasco with the prince happened! Asking her to come back, she still hadn't responded to it.
She didn't wanted to go back to that place.
People think being born in well to do households is like being born with a silver spoon in the mouth, most of the times it was so.. But not with our Vaidehi. She herself knew what all she went through, in order to be kept away from the silver spoon of hers.

The phone call was of her Dadu! He had ordered her to return to the Ranawat villa nearly a week ago. But she just couldn't make herself return back there.

______ 

~ Next day ~

Ranawat villa

The whole Ranawat family was sitting in the dining table having their breakfast. But the family was actually having their family time.

The siblings were having their bickerings going on, while the men discussed about politics and business.

Just then, the voice of Vishwanath ji rang addressing his elder grandson Abhishek, " Abhishek! Woh ab tak aayi kyu nahi? Usse kaha gaya tha na ki within iss week  ghar wapas aa jaye." His voice had a tint of anger which was not at all new, cause it was always there when he was addressing towards her, towards our Vaidehi.

"Ji dadusa, hum phirse usse call karte hai!" , was all that Abhishek had to say.
"Jald se jald wapas aane ke liye kahiye usse. Jara si choot kya de diyi, haath se hi bahar nikalne ko koshish kar rahi hai woh ab. Hum agle do dino mei usse ghar mei dekhna chahte hai. Ghar mei party hai aur woh humari beizzati kar wane ke liye phir khadi huyi hai. " Vishwanath said.
"Ha tumhare dadu sahi keh rahe hai, kya kahenge baharwale jab ghar ki badi beti ko hi salana hone wali party mei nahi payenge toh! ", Vasundhara added.

" Uska toh yeh haar saal ka hai! " Nandini commented.

Amidst this," Ji Dadusa, hum usse aaj hi call karke wapas bhulate hai. "Abhishek concluded.

While this conversation was going on, Nandini and Aanisha exchanged looks.

_____ _____________ ____________ ___________

~In the evening~
  Two phones rang at nearly the same time. One was picked up while the other continued to ring till it went off.

One call was between Vishwanath and his friend Rana Amrendra.
Vishwanath ji had rang Ranasa in order to invite him for the party.

" Hello, Amrendra! Kaise ho? "
" Hum badhiya, tum batao, itno dino baad yaad kiya apne mitr ko ha? "
"Yaad, toh tum bhi kar sakte ho na. "
Amrendra chuckled. This was the way they used to talk. Though both of them were untitled with great honour and respect, both were feared for, but they both shared a very friendly bond.
It was not that they were best friends or so, but they were good acquaintances for sure.

"Tumhe yaad toh hoga hi, hum har saal, lagbag saal ke issi samay,humare ghar mei party rakte hai woh! Toh iss saal ki party mei hum khud tumhe tumhare sampurn parivar ke sath invite karte hai! 
Pichli baar toh tumne bahana de diya tha, par is bar nahi chalega. Iss baar tumhe aana hi hoga! " Vishwanath said.

" Ha! Ha iss baar toh hum khud ana chahte hai, purn parivar ke sath. "
Vishwanath somehow got hints of what Rana Amrendra wanted to convey.

" Thik hai phir, parso sham ko milte hai."
"Milte hai. "
With this the call was hanged.

About the other call, it was Abhishek who was was ringing up Vaidehi, but she wasn't picking up, this made him frustrated.

______ _______ ________ ___________ ________

~ At Night~

Inside Abhishek's room, sat the couple.
Abhishek was sitting on the couch lost in some thoughts while his wife, Amaira was doing her night skin care routine.
Looking at her husband being lost in some deep thoughts, she asked, " Kya huwa aap pareshaan lag rahe hai? Usne kuch kaha kya? "
"Kuch kehne ke liye pehle phone toh uthana chahiye na! Woh toh humara phone hi nahi utha rahi! Ab toh hume lagta hai ki humne hi galti kar di! "
" Aisa maat kahiye na.

Before she  could complete her sentence Abhishek's phone rang.
It was from the same person whom he was trying to connect to for so long.
"Hello" Came the voice from the other side.
" Bhaad mei jaye tumhara hello! Hum jab itni der se call kar rahe the, toh woh call uthane mei jaan ja rahi thi tumhari? " Abhishek was angry on her! Reasons! He never had reasons to be angry on her, but he always was.
" Hum thoda busy the. " Vaidehi maintained her calm.
" Busy.. India ka president toh tum hi ho na! " He taunted her.
" Aapne kyu phone kiya tha? " She asked coming to the point cause neither did she had the courage nor the strength to back answer him, also she didn't wanted to lengthen the conversation.

It was after nearly a year that her brother had called her. After hearing his voice it felt good. But the voice was still the same as it was years ago. Aloof and distant.

" Tumhe dadasa ne khud phone karke bhulaya tha na? Toh ab tak tum aayi kyu nahi? "
" Woh hum..
" Kal ke kal tum ghar aayogi. Hum aur kuch nahi sunna chahte! "
" Par bhaisa ..
Just as he heard that word, something burnt inside him, he said with rage, " Khabardar! Hume us naam se bhulane ka koi haak nahi hai tume!
Parso ghar mei party hai, usse pehle tu ghar mei honi chahiye! Is that clear! "
" Par..
" Kapde dhang ke pehenke aana! "
Saying this he cut the call.

_______ ___________ ________________ _______

Vaidehi on the other hand was in a dilemma. She had prior commitments for the following days, and it was hell not possible for her to go back to the Ranawat villa the next day.

She had to find a way out.
_________ _______________ _________________

Hope the chapter's good!
Please vote and comment!
Pretty please🌼
Love Love ❤